(19) Falling back to Square One

Beyond Limits

CHAPTER 21 : (19) Falling back to Square One . 

 

Note ! : There might be a tiny bit of vulgarity and erm rated words alright ! 


 

 

Soo Min ? Well, she sure knows how to dress ily... Given that she was wearing shredded cowboys shorts with just a pink frilly top and a sunglasses that was cling onto her shirt, revealing some of her cleavage. 

"Oppa!" Her vioce screeched again. And I repeat, screeched. "How are you! I've missed you..." She pouted, showing him her aegyos.

"Ah, I'm fine. What a coincident to see you here again ah Soo Min." He muttered under his breathe before turning his attention back to me. "Sunghwa, meet Kim Soo Min, my high school mate. Soo Min, this is Park Sunghwa, my girlfriend." 

Letting out an internal scream, I was over the rainbow when he introduce me to other people as his 'girlfriend' ! "Girlfriend? Ooo." She mused, eyeing me up and down before giving me a side smirk. 

 

Wait, did she just smirk at me? 

Ok probably not, I mean, why would she do that right ...?  

"Ayyy Oppa, you must be lying right. She as your girlfriend?!" She burst out laughing.

Rolling my eyes at her reaction, I was trying my best to keep myself composed. "Annyeonghasaeyo! Park Sunghwa imnida." I greeted. Helllllo ? At least I had the tinnnnyy bit of manners right ? 

"Omo. Annyeong. I'm Kim Soo Min." Soo Min smiled, as she brushed her hair to her back, revealing her fair skin. 

I let out a small sigh under my breathe before I whispered to Onew, "Oppa, I'll be right there okay, you can take your time and talk to her." I pointed to the nearby bench as I began walking towards it. 

"Gomawo Sunghwa. I'll be quick ne." He assured, ruffling my hair. 

As I settled down on the bench, I placed my clutch bag on my lap and turned my head to view somewhere else. My heart... It felt a little tingle when Soo Min appeared. And my instinct... tells me that she looked somehow familiar didn't she... Ahhh whatever ! Why are you bothering so much ah Sunghwa, she's just a girl. Everything's gonna be fine. 

Stop letting your insecurities chew your trust and faith in Onew. 

 

"Sunghwa?" A vague familiar voice called out to me. 

Tilting my head up, what I saw... made my chest tightened. By alot. "J-Joo-Joonhyung?" I spoke, refraining from clutching my chest as I gasped for more air. Oh god, I'm starting to feel dizzy... 

"Hah. How are you Sunghwa? Looking good!" He commented as he sat next to me, placing an arm on my lap. His touch made my hormones went haywire as it burnt. 

Bursting up immediately, I began to walk away. I... I need some fresh air. As I shove my way out of the crowd, I was still panting when I exited the Carnival. Panting, not from the tiredness or heat. But my chest... It hurts so bad, and my head doesn't feel quite good right now... Digging out my phone from my bag, I dialled for Seol Yie's number. 

"Oh Sunghwa! Wassssup! How's your date?" 

"S-Seol Yie?" I panted, taking in a deeper breathe as I clutched my chest in pain. 

"Sunghwa? What's wrong?" Her tone immediately change when she heard my voice, "Is... Is your illness acting up on your again?" 

"H-He's b-ack. Joonhyung is back." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Here." She handed me my pills and a bottle of water as I gobbled them down my throat. "Better?" She patted my back. I hated medications. And for as long as I remembered, I didn't need any medications for the past few months... I thought I was all better and recovered already, but today. No, just now's situation proved me otherwise. 

Nodding my head, I took in another deep breathe. Keep Calm Sunghwa. Keep, Calm. "I... I saw J-Joonhyung." I whispered. 

"That jerk." Seol Yie hissed, "What did he want from you?" 

"I-... I don't know ah Seol Yie." I panicked, grabbing her arms. "Is, Is he back to hunt me down again? W-What is he doing in Seoul?" 

Her hands engulfed over mine as she looked at me with assuring eyes, "Sunghwa Sunghwa. Look, stop panicking alright, you need to calm down before it acts up again. I'll be here this time round, you're not alone." 

"Gaja, let's head back home ne? You need some rest." Seol Yie said as she dragged me up from the chair. 

Lying down on my bed, I pulled the covers closer to me as I stared into the empty ceiling. "Say... Seol Yie. Wouldn't it be great if we were to add some glowing stuffs on top?" I pointed. 

She looked at me curiously before chuckling, "Yea sure. Let's go buy some of those stuffs tomorrow ok? Right now, all you need is rest. And quit thinking so much." She said as I let my eyes close slowly, drifting into my sleep. 

 

 

 

 

"Opppa! You're so cute keke." her voice echoed from the room as I took a stepped closer. 

"Mmmm, just like you, qtpie." Joonhyung commented, placing a kiss on her nose as he wrapped his arms around her under the sheets. As I peeked through the gaps of the door, my heart fell instantly. 

My boy, who just had a make out session with another girl is now sleeping together on the bed, hugging each other affectionately. The bags that were in my hands dropped, causing him to jump up. 

"Sunghwa?" he gasped. 

Covering my mouth, tears were flowing endlessly down my cheeks. Of all times, why now! My brain cursed as I grabbed my bags and barged out of his house. "Sunghwa!" he screamed again. To make things worst, the sky was now glooming over me as rain starts to fall onto me. 

Of all days... Right after my dad decided to leave me alone in that huge eerie house... Right after when he took all the valuable things I treasured... In the state of mind trying to seek some comfort from Joonhyung... 

No no, he told me his mum wanted him to run an errand at the mart, and told me that he would be busy preparing for his upcoming soccer match. I believed. I trusted him, because my heart told me to do so. Despite the countless amount of time my instincts told me something was wrong, I still chose my heart over my brains. 

 

How foolish of me. 

 

That scene of him and that little in bed kept replaying in my head like a slideshow endlessly as I sat by the roadside, letting the rain hit me as hard as it could. What's the point of living now ? When my boyfriend dumped me for another pretty girl, when my dad thinks that I'm all stupid and unlucky, when my mum decided to throw me to the creep for some other hunks. 

When everyone in school starts judging me, saying that I wasn't good enough for Joonhyung. Saying that I was such a loser and retard for causing my father's debt. Accusing me of being a theif in the school when things went missing. How the world views me, I didn't really care. But when the 3 most important person of my life judged me this way, I knew my life needed to come to an end. 

 

After all, didn't ALL of you said it? My point of existence is just a mere hindrance and trouble to everyone. I should just suicide and nobody would actually give a about me. 

 

 

 

"Sunghwa!" Somebody shook me as I jumped out of bed. 

Of all dreams.... Why a flashback. I sighed. 

"Gwenchana? I found you crying in your sleep so I thought you were having a bad dream and decided to wake you up." Seol Yie smiled warmly as she patted my head. 

"Yea, thanks..." 

"Oh!" She clapped her hands, "You might want to check your phone. I guessed Onew must be really worried." She smiled, before leaving the room. 

 

 

Onew oppa... 

 

 

 


A/N :  Sooooo ! Does this cease part of your curiousity of Soo Min already ? Kekeke. 

And to clear up some confusion in case you have any ! Sunghwa's condition is pretty unique. Because of what happened to her in the past, she HAD (past) suffered from depression before. And well, she has a tiny bit of asthma to end off with. Her illness only acts up when she gets real tense and nervous ! I'm not sure if this illness or condition actually exist in reality, but well all of these comes out purely from my thoughts and imaginations ! :D 

If you're unsure of who is Joonhyung and all, you should probably re-read Chapter 1 , and Chapter 11 ! It would really help ^_^ .

 

 

TO: DreamingLight : Hehe sorrry, I just got to made Soo Min the little '3rd party' in this fic ! If not where's the fun right ! Anyway, thank you for subscribing to my story ! I hope you would continue commenting and giving me feedbacks everytime I update ! *bows* :-) 

 

TO: tallieangel : Yay chinguuuuu ! Kekeekeee :DD . Hmm, you hope Soo Min wouldn't cause too much trouble ? D: , well here's a little peek to my next few chapters. Soo Min IS going to cause A HELLA lot of TROUBLE  for Sunghwa ! And do continue waiting for my next updates to see how would Sunghwa cope with em' ! Gomawo ~ ! <3

 

Hehe, look at his hair ! :D 

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE TO KNOW MORE !

~ COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT ~  

 

 

 

 

having so little comment, because I wouldn't be as motivated to update anymore ):