(12) Home-sicked

Beyond Limits

CHAPTER 12: (12) Home-sicked.

 

 


 

 

 

 

"Yah Al, I'll be going out now okay. Call me if something crops up. And DON'T you dare to do anything reckless." Seol Yie warned for the thousandth time and shot me a death glare. 

"Yea yea yea ahjumma~ Just get your out of the house already." I motioned her. 

She rolled her eyes, "Psh, whatever. Bye ~" After Seol Yie left, I was bored. Really bored, my only source of entertainment was gone, not to say that Aunt Sheryl have went out to the outskirts of Korea to visit an old friend. And given with my condition (my leg), I doubt I can make it out of house alone. 

 

Not long after Seol Yie left, the doorbell rang. Being too lazy to reach out for my clutch, I hopped my way to the door and opened it. 

"SUPRISE NOONA!" The maknae beamed as soon as the door was opened.

"Omo." I laughed, "What are you all doing here?" 

"Well, we thought you might be bored. So Onew hyung suggested to drop by here to see you!" Key explained. 

After glancing at what their hands were holding, I quickly ushered them into the house. They placed bags of items on the floor before settling down on the couch. "Eh? What's with all these?" 

"Hold onnnnn!" Jonghyun stopped my hand. "You'll see all of them later," he winked.

"Oh... Speaking of which, where's Onew oppa?"

"Coming up soon!" Minho replied, "Oh! Speak of the devil~" 

"Sunghwa ah, we hope you like this fellow because it's picked by the five of us..." Onew grinned as he make his way towards me, hiding something behind his back.

"Fellow?"  

"TAAA-DAAA!" they all said in unison before a small brown puppy was placed on my lap. 

 

"Kyaaaa!" I shrieked as I cuddled the brown labrador. His furs were surprisingly soft! Tilting his head up, he looked at me with big round eyes, before letting out a bark. "Why did you suddenly get me a dog?" I exclaimed, while his furs.

"Well, we thought you might be bored at home so now that you've got a companion, isn't it great?" Jonghyun smiled, ruffling my hair. 

"You like it noona?" The maknae asked with sparkling eyes. 

"Aniyo! I love it!" I screamed, hugging it tight to me. "But really, you guys shouldn't be spending such great amount of money on me." I frowned. 

"Heh. It wasn't us actually, it was him." Key eyed at Onew. The leader immediately let his head fall and scratched the back of his head in embarassement. 

"Gomawo, Onew oppa." I thanked, before hopping my way there to give him a hug. 

"Ehhhhhhhhh~ You use to hug me, now you're hugging Onew hyung?" Jonghyun complained.

"Sheeeesh!" Key whacked the dinosaur in dismay.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After settling down the fellow, I decided to call it 'chicken' since it was bought by Onew oppa. 

The 5 of them immediately burst out laughing after hearing me. "Yah, why chicken?!" Onew whined. 

"Well since you bought it for me, I can call it whatever I want right?" Mehrong ~  Due to their packed scheldue, they had to leave shortly after we had our tea-break. 

Slumping down on the couch, I picked up chicken and placed him on my lap. "Annyeong. From now on, you'll be staying here nae~" He immediately replied me with a loud bark and rubbed his head on my hand. Just as I was laughing at his cuteness, my phone vibrated, signalling me that there was an notification. 

 

 

Stranger : Annyeong Sunghwa ! ^_^ I scanned through the message and the sender's number. Who the hell is this and how in the world does he/she knows my number? Anyway, doesn't hurt replying right ... 

Me : ' Errr... Sorry, but who's this ? :o '

Stranger : ' Make a guess ~ I know chicken ! '

Me : '  Jonghyun oppa ? '

Stranger : ' Aniya ~~ ): '

Me : ' Oh! Onew oppa?! '

Onew : ' Took you some time! D: '

Omo, how did Onew know my number? Me : ' Ahh, mianhae ~ Anyway, how did you know my number ? '

Onew : ' Oh forget about it keke. How's chicken ? <: '

Me : ' Fine! He's really really cute ~ Gomawo oppa ! :DDD ' 

Onew : ' Glad you like it ah Sunghwa (: . '

Me : ' Eh, how come you're free to chat ? :) '

Onew : ' We're still in the van, heading back to the practice room. '

Me : ' Ahhh... Hwaiting oppa! SHINee World is anticipating for your comeback ! \(^_^)/ ' 

Onew : ' Are you part of SHINee World ?~ (: ' 

Me : ' Of course ! You guys are amazing ! ' 

Onew : ' Heh, kamsahamnida Sunghwa yah ! I have to go now, I'll chat with you some other time ok! ' 

Me : ' Nae ~ ' Placing my phone back onto the dining table, I glanced down at my lap to find chicken sleeping soundly. I chuckled softly and patted its head as I laid my head back on the couch and slowly drift to my dreamland.

 

 

 

"Sunghwa? Sungggghwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" somebody shooked me violently. 

"mmmmm, 5 more minutes..." I mumbled, shaking off the hand. God, can't you just let me sleep somemore ? 

"Yah !" something hard landed on my face. 

I shot up immediately and glared at the person, realising that it was Seol Yie. "What?!"

"Explain this." She pointed to the awaked chicken who was wiggling his tail excitedly, looking at her. 

"What? His name is Chicken. Isn't he cuuuuteeeeeeee?" I squealed, picking him up. 

"Ugh" she rolled her eyes, "Of course he's cute. I'm asking, where did you get him from?" Seol Yie asked again, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Onew oppa bought it." 

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh~~~ Is there something between you both ?!" she nudged in excitement. Are you for real Seol Yie? One minute you're about to blow your mind, the next second you go all sticky and excited . Oh gosh, I better send you to the hospital ASAP. 

" 'Course not! What can be between us?" 

"I don't know ~ I thought your biggest idol was Onew oppa?" she wiggled her eyebrows. 

 

 

Sighing heavily, I threw the pillow back at her face and hopped off with chicken in my arms. 

 

 

RIGHT.... What else can we be other than friends .......? 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N : How long has it been since I've last upddated ? 5 days ? Oops , sorrrryyy ! >x< 

For the past few days I wasn't able to actually on my lappy' due to my dad's strict restrictions. Basically, I'm going to have my PRELIMS and O' LEVELS this year so yea. It's an really really really really really important exam. (I guess only Singaporeans understand! :P ) 

 

So, I hope you enjoyed this update ... And yea, I scratched the competition off cause practically there's only one who is interested ... -_-  ( you wouldn't be able to see it anymore in my previous A/N but still... I'd like to thank the only sole participant ) 

 

WINNER : 

tallieangel ! 

 

TO:  tallieangel : thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou for being the only one who kinda 'participated' in the competition ! *bows 90degrees* <3 love you ! Do leave a private comment on my wall to tell me what name you'd like to have when I feature you in my next chapter ^_^ (Ideas are also welcomed for the next chappie!)

 

this fellow just killed me T_T

 

 

Why do you guys love being a silent reader so much... It's killing me *sobs* , feedbacks ? ):