(21) The Event

Beyond Limits

Yeap, it's been confirmed that this story is going to continue. Thankyou all ! :D 

 

Chapter 21 will be uploaded ASAP ! In order to show my thanks and appreciations to those who actually bothered to vote and commented or even decided to subscribe to my story, this small blurp of Chapter 21, The Event is specially dedicated to you. 

Once again, thank you for supporting Beyond Limits, and I hope each and every chapter would always satisfy your curiousity (:

 


 

 

 

 

Sunghwa stood there in shock as she felt cold liquid dripping down her hair and all the way down into her dress. The next thing she knew, she was shoved hard  off the stage as the lady proceed to grab a chair, and smashed right into her. This feeling was always hidden deep down in her, of course, remember what Sunghwa has undergoed when she was younger? Well, the event that is happening to her right now feels like it was nothing. 

"Security! Security!" Someone screamed, before a group of smart looking buffed guys appeared to drag the lady out of the ballroom. "THIS ISN'T OVER! LET ME GO! LEEET ME GO!!" The lady struggled and screamed wildly. 

On the other hand, Sunghwa couldn't feel anything anymore, she laid there, staring right into the ceiling while not noticing that tears begin to flow down her rosy cheeks. 

She wished none of that had just happened. In front of the whole SM Casts and Staffs, of all times, this incident occured. Why? Probably because she was fated to this obstacle, was fated to be embarassed once again. She tried. She really did, but why did her effort failed to make a difference? 

"Sunghwa? Sunghwa!" Onew kneeled beside her as he lifted her up and wiping the blood traces that was on her face. "Can you hear me Sunghwa? Sunghwa, please don't be like this, you're scaring me!" He screamed as tears begin to well up in his eyes. 

Sunghwa wanted to cuddle into Onew's chest. She wants to feel secure again, to feel all blessed and blissfull again. But she couldn't move, her legs felt nothing, it felt like she didn't have anymore strength to control her movement anymore.

 

 

 

 

Before anything continues, her world got engulfed into darkness, with the last thing she heard, "Sunghwa, please don't leave me. I need you. I need you badly, please don't go. Stay with me, you hear me?"
 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

TO: DreamingLight : Thank you very much for your constant support in my fic! It's people like you which makes me feel all motivated and happy to keep writing this fic. Thankyou so so so much, this blurp is specially meant for you :) 

TO: tallieangel : No worries, it's been confirmed that I'm continue writing thou there are 2 'No' to whether I should continue or not. Then again, thank you very much for voting, subscribing, and the constant feedbacks. I love you soo much, so this blurp is specially dedicated to you. Have a nice day ahead :-)

TO: lowrah : Thank you for your good luck! I needed that badly :P , I'm glad you like this fic and would you do me a tiny favour by leaving more feedbacks to my every updates? It'd mean alot, then again, thankyou very much ^_^ .