(07) Conservative

Beyond Limits

CHAPTER 7: (07) Conservative.

 

 


  

 

 

 

 

 

"So, what were you doing outside?" Minho probed.

"Oh, my ears caught a catchy music so I decided to just peeped at what's going on." 

"Ehhhhh~ You could have just come in you know, noona." The maknae nudged my arm softly. "Hold on, how old are ah noona?"

I chuckled softly, "I am a 91liner."

"Oh! Same age as me!" Key shrieked, raising his hand for a high five. 

"We're the 91babies group!" Minho high fived me as well.

 

Chatting with them is surely a joyful thing. The maknae, Taemin, is really adorable. And I could practically read him like an open book. On the contrary, Onew seems a little laid back than usual? I mean, he wasn't as cheerful and as lively as what I expected him to be... 

Is he always like this ? 

 

"Noona!!!~~~~" Taemin waved frantically in front of my face. 

I snapped out in embarassment immediately and flushed a little, "Ah mian, I stoned for a minute. What's up?" 

"We were just asking if you would like to have dinner with us~" Jonghyun sang.

Stealing a quick glance at my watch, I nodded in response and whipped out my phone. I guess it'd be good to just drop Aunt Sheryl a message saying that I'd be home a little late than usual!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I always thought Idols or Singers, whatever you categorize them would need to mind their diet. Having a food timetable or limiting the amount of calories intake per day. But they even suggested having fried chicken for dinner ?! I'd love to, but no thanks. We ended up in an rather small ramen shop which sells many other stuffs like curry rice and all. Well, not too bad; having japanese cuisine for dinner ~ 

"Oh, I guessed we all forgot to ask you this. But, Sunghwa ah, what were you doing in the SM Building?" Jonghyun probed. Once that question was popped out, the whole table's attention was on me. 

I scratched the back of my head and thought hard. How on earth am I suppose to say this ? The thing is, I don't even know what I'm doing there! I just merely got invited by my soon-to-be-grandfather? Ugh! Whatever. "I kind of know, Lee SooMan ahjusshi. So, yea."

"Ahjusshi!?" Key screamed. 

"You really call him that?" Onew asked, his mouth forming an 'O' shape.

Raising my eyebrow, I was really curious. What's wrong calling him that? "U-Uhm, is there anything wrong?"

Taemin whined in pain as his stomach make a soft growl, "Ahh, nevermind hyungs! I'm hungry, can we order already?" Maknae Taemin to the rescue ! 

Thanks to Taemin's grumble, I was able to save myself from another round of explanation. Jeez, things just keeps getting more and more complicated. What has become of my life already? 

"Noona?! Noooooooonaaaaaaaaaa!" Taemin screamed in fustration, trying to grasp my attention. 

My thoughts were gone in a flash and I was pulled back to reality, Park Sunghwa! You need to stop daydreaming ugh. I mental slapped myself once. "What what what?" I said, trying to grab hold of the situation. 

"What do you want to order?" Minho sighed, shaking his head. 

Looking up, I saw the waitress expression. I could literally see through her nutshell brain. She's definitely trying her best to supress her fangirl mode. And she's definitely not interested in me, or rather, she's curious in why this woman (me) is sitting together with a bunch of famous and y idols eating dinner. Pardon me, I'm not a psychologist or anybody who is psychotic. But sometimes, people's mind are just like an open book. 

No harm reading a book right ? 

 

"So, how do you find our songs?" Key asked in the middle of eating his ramen.

I immediately choked on the curry rice I was eating. Taemin, the maknae who was sitting beside me, immediately patted my back, to soothe it. "I... To be frank, I've never known you guys." "Well, I mean, not until a few days ago where you guys appeared in the cafe." I added. 

"Hmmm... I guess we need to work a little bit more on our fame." Jonghyun mused, sipping his soda. 

"Mianhae..." I apologised.

"No prob! It isn't your fault at all!" Minho patted my arm in reassurance. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We chatted until around 9.30? Well, until the owner said that they had to close then we left. They offered me to walk me home but I rejected their offer. That night, I had a really weird dream. A really really weird one. 

Firstly, a boy, I couldn't remember his face clearly but anyway, he appeared in my dream. We... Hold on, I don't even know if it's me anot. We were doing things together. Doing things only couples would do. Was it summer ? Yeap, the trees were pretty. The wind was really cooling. 

Even though I couldn't see him, but I was really happy in my dream. I was really enjoying every moment with him. Even if it's doing the simplest things on earth, there was still traces of happiness. In my dream, we were... on the beach; hand in hand, walking down the never ending pathway of sand. Well, not until he liftted me up and we began playing in the waters. 

 

Can't you picture it out? Two people, a girl and a boy having fun playing by the seaside before settling down to enjoy the picturesque view of the sunset. If it isn't couple, tell me what are they. 

 

 

 

Taking in a deep breath, I lied back onto the bed and let my thoughts wander about. Wouldn't it be great if it was me and Onew-sshi ? And the thing is, why is he being so conservative today ? Does he dislike me ? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh god. 

 

 


 

A/N:  To start off, I'm really really really reaaaaaallllyyyyy sorry for the super late update ! *bows 90degrees* For those who have yet to seen the previous chapter (I deleted it once I uploaded this) which is my A/N , I was sick. And yea, my mom refused to let me touch the computer because she insist I stay in bed blah blah blah. 

 

 

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Because it's contributed by my bestie Seol Yie <3333333 ! (I ran out of ideas and plus she was scolding me for adding too much of her inside. WELL HEY, THERE ISN'T ANY OF YOU IN HERE . HAPPY?

I think I'm loving her too much. Psh. Well, see you next chapter ! 

 

 

 

 

STOP BEING A SILENT READER BEFORE I FLIP TABLE. 

 

 

To : Cherriesalwaysthere : Thanks for the constant commenting and allll ~~ And I hope each chapter always satisfy your curiousity ^^ hehe. To add on, nope, my bestfriend does not kiss the laptop screen! I just exaggerate things to make her sound like she's a lunatic. But well, that's her for you (: . Thankyou again! I'll be back to update soon <3 

 

 

 

 

the one and only sexy dancing machine in EXOK T_T, kill me now !!!