(23) The Newly Weds

Beyond Limits

CHAPTER 27 : (23) We Got Married Episode 1-  The Newly Weds

 

 


 

 

 

I still remember how was it like when the cabin doors open, revealing Onew's face. Obviously I was taken aback, but don't you think all these are just too much of a coincidence? Oh well. Grabbing the nearest pillow on the couch, I buried it into my face as I let out a loud sigh of fustration. Since when did I ever entangle myself with issues like this? I thought I had a simple life working in the cafe, and that's it. But the next thing I knew, I woke up to a series of unknown events. 

Life's just weird for no reasons. 

 

"Sooooooo, how was it?" Seol Yie asked, taking off her shoes as soon as she got home. 

Biting my lower lips, I shook my head. "I don't know."

"What's wrong?"

"I-... I'm unsure of my feelings Seol Yie. I feel weird. Like, weird weird. Not the usual weird I'm feeling if you get what I mean." I sighed. 

Patting my shoulders, she gave me a warm smile and assured "Things will get better if you look at the bright side. Just do what you think is right, and everything's going to be fine. So just relax and quit thinking about the negative side alright."

 

 

 

EARLIER ON 

 

 

I could literally feel my heart pounding out of my chest when I saw him. He looks jaw-dropping stunning. Handsome, even though he was just in a plain tee with a coat and dark jeans, whatever that he wore made him stand out in particular. Giving myself a mental slap, I stepped into the cabin together with another camera man and sat next to him. Judging from his facial expression, I guessed he must have been equally shocked to see me here, or wait- Is there something wrong with my outfit? 

Clearing his throat, he greeted nervously and stood up, making the cabin shake a little. "Annyeonghasaeyo."

Clinging onto the handrail next to me, I gulped. Sure, I'm not afraid of heights but well, I get motion sickness easily. "A-annyeonghasaeyo." I greeted. Two words, and there it goes. Silence engulfed the whole cabin as the both of us looked outside to avoid awkwardness. Thinking that the whole ferris wheel ride would just go through in silence is just plain stupid; Obviously we had to talk to keep this show going isn't it or the viewer's rate would definitely drop! 
 

"Uhm... So you're my wife now?" 

"Y-yea... I guess so." I shrugged nervously. 

"Let's do an introduction shall we? Annyeong, I'm Onew, leader of the group SHINee." He said, sticking his hand out. 

"I-I'm Park Sunghwa, n-nice to meet you." I replied, stumbling on a few words here and there. Silence filled the entire cabin again as the two camera man filmed us intensely; shifting in my seat uncomfortably, I decided to glance out of the cabin. "Woahh." I mumbled to myself under my breath. Sure enough, it was beautiful. More than beautiful in fact- The scene layed out infront of my eyes was beyond explanations! Those small minature people scrambling from a booth to another, the multi colour festive lights surrounding them and of course, the magnificent picturesque view of Seoul. 

"Pretty isn't it?" Onew's melodic voice filled my ears again. 

"Mmm." I nodded. 

 

After the ride in the ferris wheel, and playing a few more booths at the carnival, I felt a little closer to Onew. One thing that got me thinking real hard was, why did time fly pass so fast when I'm with him? It felt like minutes ago. After quite some time on the booth, pd-nim decided to call it a day and together with the other crew members, we headed for dinner. 

Letting out a breath that I've been holding so far, "Finalllyyyy~" Never in my life do I know that filming would be this tough and tiring! I need some serious rest right now, I sighed, letting out a yawn. Blurry images flicked through my mind as I yawned, images of a boy and a pretty girl in a carnival... W-Who was that? "YAH!" I screamed, trying to reach out for the boy infront of me before feeling a shake on my shoulder. 

"Sunghwa? You ok?" Onew asked worriedly. 

"Y-yea. Thanks for the ride home." 

 

 

 

PRESENT 

 

 

I groaned softly into the pillow again when I recalled what happened earlier on. For some reasons, a weird feeling is stirring in my stomach whenever I try to picture out the entire images that I had earlier on. Was this part of the after effects from the medications? But weird isn't it, because in those pictures... It felt like I've seen both of them before... Or do I know them somehow? 

"So, when's the next filming?" Aunt Sheryl asked as she stepped out of the kitchen and plopped herself next to Seol Yie. 

"Mmm..." I pondered, "Anytime the pd wants I guess?" 

"Looking forward to it?" Seol Yie prompt, nudging me with a smirk. 

"SHUSH!" I giggled in embarassement. 

 

 

 


A/N :                      Told you I'd be back in June !! :D , hehehee. But anyway, what happen to all my awesome readers ): , why are you guys so silent all of a sudden? Author-nim misses you and your cute comments ~ /sobs/ 

Okay anyway, I just had my cambridge chinese paper today and it was horrible. UGH, help. I srsly admire my bestie for being so fluent in both chinese, english and malay. Dayumm she's a genius T_T 

So yeap, here's an update <; , I'll be updating soon again this week, so STAY TUNEEEEEEEEEE 

 

 

TO : baelinger : Ok here's a confession note for you. IN PUBLIC. Thankyou so much for always helping me with chinese and idk, being weird to make me laugh. And hey, you gotta stop apologizing when you spazz over baekhyun, LIKE I DONT SPAZZ OVER JINKI TSK. XD, hehe yeap. Even thou I was being weird and serioussssly nervous that I had to go clear my mind yesterday, you never left :') /sobs, tears of joy/ HAHA ok I'm so goooo-y today ew. Nah, Im just feeling a litttttttle happy cause one paper's over. Love you bxtch <3 

TO : Syamimi_Munir : Hehe, though I didn't watch yongseo's season but I find the both of them cute together ~ ^_^ Yes ! They'll have some skinship soon /smirks/ stay tune alright ! :D 

TO : Passing_Fancy : THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING ! NO AMOUNT OF WORDS CAN EXPRESS MY THANKS  hehe. Oh yes, please check your wall, I've left a msg (: . Yeap ! I got your feedback, it's a great inspiration for me actually ~ Thankyou hahhaah ! 

 

 

 

 

ONE SHOT COMPLETED ! : SWEETEST BIRTHDAY . Baekhyunxyou . Check it out and leave a few comments ~~ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/462852/sweetest-birthday-oneshot-romance-you-baekhyun

 

 

CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS OMG HELP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

 

5comments, 1 subscriber and I'll update @_@