(15) Falling hard, deep

Beyond Limits

CHAPTER 17: (15) Falling hard, deep .

 

 


 

 

 

 

"Thank you so much for today oppa, I had lots of fun." I smiled, as I waved goodbye to him. Today... It's been a really special day, for me. Though I'm not sure if it's for him... But the things we did today was more than just fun, gomawo oppa. I'll treasure today's memory. 

"Oh it's nothing. I'm glad you like it." He replied, before pulling me in for a hug. 

I could feel my body getting hotter and hotter as my face flushed crimson. "O-Omo." I gasped, clearly shocked by his sudden actions. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours. We managed to pull back from our hug when Onew's manager called him from the van to hurry him for the next scheldue. 

"Annyeong oppa~" I waved, watching the van slowly disappearing into the alley behind the houses. Picking up the enormous teddy, I slung it over my shoulder as I fumbled my bag for my house keys. 

"Oh! Sunghwa, how was your day out today?" Aunt Sheryl asked as she straightened herself on the couch to make space for me. 

"Hmmm... Fun?" 

"Ehhhhh~ Did you guys....?" 

"Did we...?" Raising my eyebrow, I looked at her curiously figuring out what she's trying to imply.

"Oh you know!" She nudged me before making the 'kiss' sign with both her hands. 

"BWO?! ANIYA AUNT SHERYL! We didn't !" I screamed, denying thoroughly. Grabbing my stuffs from the couch, I jumped out and made a run for it.  "Erm, I'm gonna go find Seol Yie, goodnights Aunt!" 

 

Barging into the room, I found Seol Yie jumping on her bed crazily, carrying chicken and smiling to herself. What is she again? Oh yea, a mad woman who have escaped from the mental hospital. Ever played Angry Gran ? No? Well go play it, because that's her running. 

"Yang Seol Yie. What are you up to AGAIN this time?" Placing my teddy on my bed as I stared at her. 

"OH!" She gasped, "Annyeong Al! You're back from your date? How was it!" She asked, still jumping. 

I don't know if it's me or what, but I'm getting really annoyed. "Yah, can you sit down so we can have a proper chat?" I scowled. 

She giggled before slumping down onto the bed. "Yeap! There you go. So how was ittttt?" 

Taking chicken back from her, I placed him on my lap and fuzzled his fur. "Nice, fun, cool. Onew oppa's really sweet." I chuckled. 

"Wuff!" Chicken barked excitedly when he heard Onew's name and began pouncing on my bed. 

"Heh, you like him don't you, chicken?" 

 

"Wuff Wuff!" he goes again. 

"Awwww, sooooooooo... How do you feel about him?" Seol Yie's question stunned me for a moment. How do I feel about him? What... I mean, what else ? Huh...... Aish, this is so confusing. I myself, don't even know how I feel? Have my brains gone haywire or have all my brain cells died from today's rollercoaster? 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Everything starts to fall back in place and soon, things begin to kick into my life again. I went back to the cafe to work on the following day, feeling sorry that I've not been going back there ever since I've met Lee SooMan ahjusshi and the car accident. 

"Morning Sunhee!"I greeted once I stepped into the cafe. 

She popped her head above the counter and shrieked at the sight of me. "Sunghwaaaaaaaaaa!" She cried, running towards me for a hug. 

"Aigoo." I laughed, opening my arms to welcome her. "Annyeong, how are you?" 

"I missed you!"Sunhee cried, hitting my back softly before pulling me away to see my left leg. "Is your leg okay already?"

"As strong as a bull!" I commented, before bursting out in laughter. An hour of preparation was made before we changed our cafe door sign to 'open' and thats when all the tiredness slowly crept up to my body. Sunhee told me that ever since SHINee came, the cafe's reputation and fame immediately shoot up! It didn't drop through the time I was absent either! Funny how fans can get crazy over just a boy group huh? 

 

I was at the back of the cafe, taking my timely break when I felt my phone made a sound notifying me that I had a message. Checking my phone, the sender was Onew. 

 

Onew: ' Annyeong~ :-) ' 

Me: ' Annyeong oppa! How are you? :) ' 

Onew : ' Tired and famished T_T, are you free later on ah Sunghwa? ' 

Me: ' Well... I guess so...? ' 

Onew: ' Then how about having dinner with me? :P  '

Me: ' Oh, nae! Sure ^o^ '

Onew: 'Ah so erm, where are you right now? '

Me: ' At my workplace, cafe. Wae? :o '

Onew: ' Ah geurae, I'll meet you at the cafe's entrance okay? :D '

Me: ' Nae! ^_^ '  

I let out a small yelp as my heart beat a little faster than usual. Is this considered as our second date ?! And why does Onew oppa have to be so... cute ? 

"Annyeong Sunhee!" I waved as she bowed and headed towards the bus stop. Grabbing my coat closer to me, I let out a small puff of cold air. I checked my watch again and again, worrying that perhaps Onew had probably forget about this or maybe he was just too busy to tell me that he can't make it. '10 more mins Sunghwa' I told myself as I rubbed my hands for warmth. Ahhhh Seoul, why do you have to be this cold?! 

"1 more minute huh..." I sighed. A part of me hoped that he would appear because... Well I'm not quite sure either, but I'm just looking forward to tonight since Onew asked me out... I - 

"Sunghwa! Sunghwa!" someone called me from afar, waving franctically. 

Straining my eyes, Onew's face slowly formed out. Walking towards him, I let out a small chuckle. "Annyeong!" 

"Ahhh mianhae mianhae, the practice session got dragged a little longer... Did you wait out in the cold?!" he panted. 

"Aniyo! It's fine." 

And the next thing he did, caught me off guard. He grabbed my hand and commented, "Yah! What do you mean it's fine! Your hands are freezing!" In a swift movement, he grabbed both my petite hands with his large palm and rubbed it, trying to keep my hands warm. Just when I was about to say something, he interlocked with my right hand and placed it into his coat's pocket. 

"Gaja!" he beamed. 

'Kyaaaaaaaa~' I let a mental scream. We're actually... walking in the snow hand in hand ! Is this a dream? ; I pinched the side of my cheek before wincing. Aniya ? Well because all these seems too good to only be in dreams ! 

Walking down the streets of Seoul, Onew pulled his cap lower, trying to hide his status to avoid unnecessary attention. "Sunghwa!" he whispered, eyeing me at the corner of his eyes. 

"Hmm?" I replied. My face was burning red. And somehow somewhat, each time I go out with Onew, my face just have to flush scarlet! It feels so weird... But, another part of me didn't mind blushing... Weird eh? 

"You okay with Western food?" 

"Yeap!" After a few more minutes of walking, we finally stopped infront of a petite and cute Western restaurant. Pushing open the brown wooden door, it let out a small jingle. A waitress immediately approach us and guided us towards a quiet corner of the restaurant. The restaurant's interior was really cute as the walls were painted bright yellow with white laces painted at the top and polka dots below. Not to add on that there were a couple of pictures that was framed out onto the wall and cute stickers on the flooring of the restaurant!

"Sunghwa? Sunghwaaaaaaaa" Onew called, snapping his fingers in front of me.

I blinked a couple of times before staring at him innocently. "Huh?"

"What do you want to eatttttttt?" he sighed, shaking his head with a smile hung on his face.

"What's so funny!" I whined, reaching out to nudge him at the side. 

"Your reaction." he giggled. 

Rolling my eyes, I mumbled under my breath "I was just thinking about some stuff."

"Hmmmmm... Like...?" 

"Ah nothing nothing." I waved, before hiding myself behind the menu. I looked at my right hand which still felt warm. Weird isn't it... Our food came shortly after we ordered. Onew had a cream based salmon pasta while I went for a fish cutlet.

After taking his first bite, he exhaled in satisfaction "This. This is really good!" Glancing up, I saw cream at the corner of his mouth. 

"Oppa." I pointed to his corner of his mouth. 

"Huh?" 

"Aish." I stood up and took the napkin, as carefully and gentle I could, I wipped off the cream that was at his mouth. "There." I grinned. 

 

Onew blinked a couple of times, staring at me. Oh damn, I just screwed up right? Instead of laughing at me, he leaned over the table and the next thing I knew, was his lips on my cheek. Then again, my face turned tomato red as butterflies flocked around my stomach violently. My heartbeat quickened as I stared at him, not believing what he just did. 

 


 

 

 

 

Someone, anyone. Tell me: Am I falling for him...? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Am I falling for the wrong person? He's a celebrity after all... 

 

 

 

 


A/N:  There! This chapter is done ~~ 

How was this chapter ? I know it comes a little sloppy but I was rushing for time so yea... Hope this chapter is hmmm... good as usual or even better ! ^_^ (the 2 top pictures is so adorable isn't it! Onew Sangtae~~ ) 

 

 

TO:  tallieangel: There! Jinki finally kissed Sunghwa ? Hehe, your time would come! And I believe, for such a beautiful person like you, you'd definitely deserve someone who cherish you well ~ ^_^ 

 

TO:  Gennay_: Hello there new reader ! Hehe, thanks for reading my fic! And heyyyy, don't read it at 2am in the morning! It's bad for health, the fic wouldn't run away, so you can just read it next morning instead of midnight :) . Here's an update for you! Thankyou for supporting ! :DDDDD

 

TO:  joongkiLoveuse: Thankyou ! I hope you enjoyed reading their date as well as their dinner 'date' that I just updated :) . 

 

 

Ps, I was listening to IU song while updating this chapter. Her voice is simply mesmerizing and I just can't get enough of it! Given at such a young age, she's already so talented, IU's really my idol keke. 

 

Feedbacks on this chapter at the comment box ! :D