(06) "First" Encounter

Beyond Limits

 

CHAPTER 6 : (06) "First" Enctounter

 

 


    
 
 

 

 

 

 

I bet the house was AWAKEN thanks to Seol Yie's scream again. What time is it? 6? 7? Oh god, Yang Seol Yie ahhhhhhhhhh ~~~~~ !! Being half-asleep, I thought I saw Seol Yie leaving the bed before settling down in front of the computer. Her screams was initally soft. But being a mad woman, she just couldn't control her own volume...

"Seol Yie ah..." I groaned, "What is it this time?" 

I waited for about 2minutes ? No response. Another 3 more minutes or  so. Still no response. 

"Seol Yie?" I asked, slowly getting up from my bed to see what she's up to. I nearly wanted to flip a table the instance I saw her hugging her laptop. First kissing, now hugging. What's next? Throwing it out of the window?! 

Getting out from my bed, I stomped towards her and shook her violently. "What are you up to miss?" 

Snapping out from her thoughts on 'Byun Baekhyun' (I guess), she looked up at me and flashed a grin, "Nothing~ Just Byun Baekhyun being a cutie pie~" She chirped. 

As I walked out of the room, I let out an heavy sigh "Well, then it's just Seol Yie being a mad woman~" I muttered.

 

 

In the midst of my breakfast, the doorbell suddenly rang. I guess you all call it the unexpected guest? But I usually call it annoying guest who doesn't bother calling before coming up. 

To my surprise, it was Lee SooMan ahjusshi. "Good morning ahjusshi!" I greeted, bowing formally. What business does he have with me in the morning? I thought. 

"Morning Sunghwa ah, are you free today?" 

I hesistated for awhile. If I don't take the first step in hanging out with him... I would never get to know him right? So, let's give it a try maybeeee? "Erm, yea sure. I'm free today. What can I do for you ahjusshi?" 

"Nothing much actually, I just wanted to ask if you would like to tag along with me to SM to show you around or something?" he smiled. 

Going to SM = Seeing famous k-pop group = High chances of meeting SHINee = Encountering that boy again ~ ? <3

Please don't be mistaken with my objectives! I DID not go there just to see him alright ! 

"Yes, sure. I don't mind. Just give me a minute to dress up." I replied, before rushing into my room. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lee SooMan ahjusshi gave me a good tour around the most part of SM before he had to rush over to a 'last minute' meeting. I was about to leave the building when I walked past a practice room. That tune, mm, it's kind of catchy. I peeped in to find myself staring at those boys dancing to the tune. Their dance was flawless; they are really good... 

I was about to leave quietly by tip-toeing when I accidentally tripped over my own leg and land face first.

"Omo! Are you okay miss!?" a voice echoed. 

I rubbed my nose in pain as I looked up to see 5pairs of worried eyes staring right back at me. "Y-Y-Yea! I-I'm f-f-fin-e-e." 

"Oh! It's you again!" the one that looked dinosaur exclaimed.

"Are you a new staff here?" the blondie that was wearing much more acessories than the other asked. 

"Eh? But how come we weren't informed?" another voice came. They were literally having conversation among themselves! Why do I feel like im fading away? 

"Aish! CUT!" one of them suddenly interrupted. "Let's help her up so we can have a PROPER conversation alright." that boy spoke, before handing me his hand to pull me up. 

Oh my god, im gonna touch his hand *mental screams*

After helping me up, they decided that I should go into the practice room so we could all have a proper introductions of ourselves. I was feeling really awkward. "Uh, firstly hi. My name is Park Sunghwa, and I am NOT a new staff here." I introduced.

"Oh! I knew it!" the boy sitting next to the dinosaur-man said. "And by the way, I'm Minho. Choi Minho." he greeted and held his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm the maknae Lee Taemin!" the baby-liked face boy smiled, shaking my hand vigorously.

"I'm Kim Kibum, but you can just call me Key!" the blondie greeted, shaking my hand politely.

"Oh! My turn! I'm Jonghyun! Hello!" 

I turned to face the last one, who has yet to introduce himself. I can't wait to know his name. Really. "Annyeong! I'm the leader, Onew. My name isn't Onew by the way, it's Lee JinKi."

 

 

 

Lee Jinki ... Why do you keep making my heart flutter like this ? 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Short update but it's still an update right ? :PPPPP . 

 

Anyway, I was laughing my off writing this chapter thanks to my bestie. She read my fic and yea, her reaction was priceless I swear! Initally, she was happy that I updated the fic. But when she read the last part, she went haywire because I said she kissed the computer screen x33333 ~~~ 

Hahahahaahhaahah, so I replied back: "So if you see Baekhyun & another girl in a picture, you'd throw your computer out of the window"  :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP 

 

They asked if Onew is planning to expose his body on the vacation, so Onew looked under his clothes and said "no"

HAHAHAAHAHAH xDDDDDD Jinki ah ~~~~~~~~