(14) Date [Part 2]

Beyond Limits

CHAPTER 15: (14) Date [Part 2]

 

 


 

 

 

"Ehhhhh?! Everland theme park?!?!" I screamed when the van pulled to a stop infront of the entrance. 

Letting out a soft chuckle, he grabbed my hand and led me out of the van. "Wait here alright. I'll go get the tickets." he said. D-Did he just ho-hold my hand? Gaaaahhhhh, we've made our first contact ! ~ He came back in a while with the tickets in his hands and held my hands again."Gaja ! (let's go) "

As I passed the ticket to the lady, she stamped on a really cute bear  stamp on my wrist and a 'VIP' tagged was passed to me, "Enjoy yourselves nae~" Fascinated by the enormous outdoor theme park, I couldn't stop myself from smiling. Photo booths, food stands, toy shops and other rides filled the entire place! Ahh... So this is how a theme park is like... ! Onew grabbed a map and begin studying it, "Hmmmm, where do you want to go first?" He smiled. 

"Huh? Erm, anywhere ! But oppa?" I looked up at his face. 

"Nae?"

"Can we take every single ride...?" I muttered softly. 'Oh god Sunghwa, you're such an idiot. Who on earth would-'

"Of course!" he beamed, "Isn't that why I brought you here?" 

Ah... Why do I feel so special now...? No no no no, don't let your hopes get high ah Park Sunghwa. Don't. "Gomawo..." 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Oh! Rotating house's next! Let's goooo~" Onew dragged me into a pink and petite house. Like what they've always said, 'Never Judge Something By It's Appearance' if you're expecting the ride to be a kiddy one, you're wrong! The ride was simply astounding! Especially when the house rotated and all of our legs were just dangling in midst air. Kyaaaaaa, I never knew that there were such rides ! 

As I got off from the seat, I stumbled a little. "Omo, gwenchana?" Onew asked worriedly, holding my arm to keep me balanced. 

I laughed before brushing his hands off, "I'm fine keke. The ride is simply amazing!" I commented. After exiting the rotating house, we headed towards the Pororo 3D Cinema. How could you not adore Pororo! He's every single kid's favourite cartoon character isn't it.

"Y-Yah, you really want to watch this too?" Onew stopped at the entrance, holding back his laughter. 

Pouting my lips, I faced him. "Why not!" 

"Ahh, aniya." Scratching his head, "Make sure you don't regret it alright..." he trailed off. Regret ? What does he mean? 

 

 

"Gah, I get what you mean now..." I leaned and whispered to him. And all he did was to give me a chuckle before directing his attention back to the show. Sitting in the cinema was really awkward for the both of us since we were the only 'adult's in there. Not to say that we could only sit at the back row since our height would be blocking the rest. Now I feel so... out of place? Gah, I'm such an awkward turtle ! 

"Here you go~" he sang as he passed me a huge stick of rainbow cotton candy. 

"Omo, kamsahamnida oppa." I said, taking a bite. 

Just as I was about to continue walking, he stopped me. "Don't move." he warned, holding my face with a hand. As carefully as he could, he slowly wipped off the something from the corner of my lips before grinning foolishly, "Yep, let's go now!" By now, my stomach was filled with  butterflies as my heart couldn't stop beating quickly. I could nearly feel my heart pounding out of my chest at this rate ! Oh god, calm down Park Sunghwa ! 

"Sunghwa? Sunghwa!" Onew flicked his fingers in front of me, grabbing my attention.

"Ah! Yea!" 

 

"Let's go onto that ride." he winked. I could feel my eyeballs nearly popping out my socket when I stopped in front of it. It was... enormous. Huge. Whatever words that you'll describe it. I've never been on an rollercoaster before, and I never want to be on one. I mean, the rollercoaster in front of me has all kinds of swirls and the intensity of their up and downs was no joke. 

Just then, the rollercoaster wooshed right acroos my face. The passengers on it were raising their arms up high, while screaming their lungs out. How... Could... They even enjoy this...? "I guess we could finally skip a ride then!" I said, and began walking away as quickly as I could. But a firm hand gripped on my shoulder and spun me around. 

"Yah Sunghwa, that's our next ride~ Let's go." Tugging my arm towards the entrance. 

"ANDUI ! No no no no no ! Oppa, we can - you, - skip this ride you know!" I screamed, trying my best to wriggle out of his grip. 

"Ah wae~" he frowned. "You've got me! So don't be scared alright!" 

 

Just that phrase alone did it. I couldn't stop spacing out on those words he said. 'You've got me...?' "GAJA!" he screamed, buckling me onto the seat. 

"EH?! BWO?!" Since when was I in the ride already?! Since when did I agree?! AND WAIT, WHY ARE WE SITTING AT THE HEAD OF THE ROLLERCOASTER ?! 

The coaster slowly crept up before it halt infront of the steep slope. "OH NO NO NO NO NO. NO, GOD LET ME OFF THIS THING. YAH HELP!"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I-... I- I I'm g-go-going to kil-l yo-u." I threatened with a shaky voice as I lowered my head and vomit again. "U-rgh." I complained, wiping my mouth with a tissue. What was this? The 3rd time that I'm throwing up ? And damn it, I could see rainbow swirling above my head... 

"Mianhae... I never knew that you couldn't take such rides..." he patted my back, soothing me.

"Ah forget it I-" I wanted to kill him so badly but why is the drain rotating so quickly? Oh, I feel nauseous... And there I go again, throwing up for the 4th time. 

 

 

"Here." Onew said, passing me a cup of hot fruit tea. "Don't be angry anymore nae..." he nudged the side of me lightly. 

"Psh." I rolled my eye, taking a sip of the fruit tea. "Mmm, fruit tea tastes best!" 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Since when did time go past so fast? "Sunghwa ah, let's get on the last ride nae?" 

Last ride? Oh yea, the ferris wheel. Hugging the enormous teddy bear he got from one of the booths for me, I quickened my steps and followed next to him. Am I smiling like an idiot now? No wait, aren't I an idiot for agreeing to this date? Placing the teddy bear on the metal bench, I stood up in the ferris wheel to see the picturesque view of the entire theme park. 

"Hmmm... This view is really pretty ah oppa. You should come and see this." I ushered him with my hands. 

He got up and stood beside me. Oh god why did I even suggest that ? Now my heart can't stop beating fast again! Creeping slowly, I felt his hands interlocked with mine once again as the both of us stared at the never-ending beautiful scene. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What's this feeling that I'm feeling right now? Is this some kind of lost feeling which I haven't been feeling for a long time ...? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhh mollayo!

 

 

 

 

 


A/N:  Yeaaap, this is the end of their date ! How was it ? :O , boring ? Well most probably then. Because author-nim really can't bring herself to write a kiss scene with Onew T_T . ANYWAY, I hope this chapter satisfy your curiosity ! Keke ~ Love you all lovely readers (: 

And my annoying bestie keeps urging me to write it oh god can I kill her already? She's so annoying, and really gay. What a gay friend I got there ... 

 

 

 

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS !

 

Special thanks to the subscribers ! :

CherriesalwaysthereHollylimmSunstarshining-onewtallieangeltheclumsywitchCaramelShawolz11,

leeteukbabyYoonHae4Eva2ashHoleyLeeWanJeoohmyluluAreumdaumSarangsachialowrah <3 

 

 

TO:  lowrah: Hello there ! Thank you for subscribing and for your feedbacks as well! Ahh, your sister is really cute for naming a dog 'Pancake' ! :D, Here's the actual date ! Hope you like this chapter ~ (: Then again, do continue supporting me and my fic ! Have a good day ^_^ 

 

TO:  tallieangel: Annyeong Tallieeee ~~ :DD I'm glad you like those clothes which I've picked out! Here's the next chapter for you ! Did this date satisfy your actual curiosity? Kekekeke. 

 

 

qtpie chen & lulu from exo-m !  

 

See you'll in the next chapter ~ Don't forget to comment on their date !