(10) Healing, or Tearing Down Walls?

Beyond Limits

CHAPTER 10: (10) Healing, or Tearing Down Walls ? 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From previous chapter ... 

 

This time, he looked up at me with eyes that was filled with warmth and care, "Thankyou." With that, we embraced each other again. Just like this. 

 

.........................................

 

 

The clearing of someone's throat shocked the both of us, causing us to pull back from each other's embrace. 

"Omo, Onew? What are you doing here? Lee SooMan ahjusshi asked, as he placed a fruit basket at the corner of the room.

Onew scratched the back of his head and hesitated, "Errrr...."

"He's here to visit me!" I smiled. 

"Ahh... Never knew you guys were friends." Lee SooMan chuckled. "Well anyway, I'm so sorry ah Sunghwa, I didn't have any time to check up on you till now." he explained.

"Aniyo! It's okay ahjusshi!" 

"Pardon me for asking... But why is Sunghwa able to call you 'ahjusshi'?" Onew asked out of curiousity. 

"Hmm... The fact that she's my grand-daughter?" Lee SooMan laughed. 

"BWO?!" The rest of the Shinee member, which I have no idea when they entered, screamed.

 

"Why didn't you tell us Sunghwa!" The maknae whined.

"Yahh, I'm sure Sunghwa have a reason for doing this alright." Key calmed the maknae down and shot me a ' you owe me an explanation look'.
 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

I groaned as I struggled getting off bed. Damn it, why is my clutch so far away? Well in case you don't know, remember I have a badly wrapped up left leg? Yea, and I'm in need of the damn toilet and I need my clutch.  

"Annyeong Sunghwa~" Onew chirped as he pushed open the door to my ward. 

"Annye- Aish! Onew oppa, can you pass me my clutch?" I screamed in fustration. My bladder can barely hold it anymore!

"O-Oh! Okay, here you go."

Once I got hold of my clutch, I sped my way towards the toilet while saying "BE RIGHT BACK!" When I came out from the toilet, I saw Onew holding his stomach, trying to contain his laughter so badly. 

"It's not funny alright! The clutch is just out of my reach!" I scowled, making my way to the couch instead of the bed. Hospital bed stinks. 

Still laughing, he settled down on the couch next to me. "So, when are you going to get discharge?" 

"No idea. The doctor said that he can't trust me in staying at home, RESTING." I rolled my eyes. 

"True enough." he nodded. 

"YAH! What do you mean by that!" Throwing a pillow towards him violently. 

"Nothing~" he chimed, "Anyway, do you want to go for a walk downstairs? I bet you must be bored to death." 

I squealed in excitement and threw myself towards him unknowingly, "You got no idea how long I've been waiting for SOMEONE to say that to me!" 

"Hah, let's go then!" He spoke, reaching his arm out to offer help. 

 

 

Even though the hospital's park was plain, but at least it's better than staying indoors right! Closing my eyes, I leaned forward against the railings and took in a deep breathe. Gaaaah~ The air is so much sweeter outside. 

"Sooooo..." Onew trailed off. 

"Soooooo...?" I imitated, before chuckling. 

"When did you found out that Lee SooMan sunbae-nim was your grandfather?" 

"Not long ago I guess." 

"Mmm... Then why aren't you like... erm..."

"Calling him grandfather?" 

He nodded. 

"Simple, I have yet to accept him in my life yet. How do I phrase this. Well, it's never easy accepting someone into your life, especially when it's a stranger right." I sighed. 

"Yea... I understand. Erm, do you mind if I ask about your past?" 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Past... I ... 

 

Everything that I used to have... Why do I still have such vivid memories of them... ? 

 

 

 

"Sunghwa? Sunghwa!" Onew shooked my shoulder. 

"Yea?" I blinked, snapping out from my train of thoughts. 

He stared at me curiously, "Why are you crying?" 

 

 

 

 

I touched my face to find that tears were streaming down onto my cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But, why am I actually crying ? .... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 A/N:   Super short update! I'm so so so so sorry if this disappoint you T_T  !!! But I've got my reasons ~~ 

I'm so happy that I nearly flung my phone out of my hand when I checked asianfanfics this morning! Goshhhh :D , 1 NEW subscriber , and more comments ! So this chapter is specially dedicated to those of the people below ! 

kekeke, thank you very very much guys! Your comments & subscriptions really motivated me to write this fic ^_^ . Now, do me another teeny favour and VOTE for my fic ? 

 

 

TO:  Cherriesalwaysthere : Hello again! I'm glad to see your comment on my story board once again :D, for a moment, I thought you stopped reading alr >< . But anyway, I'm glad my surprise worked on YOU readers and glad that you enjoyed their moments together keke. Thank you so much for your support, you can definitely be assured that the upcoming chapters will get more interesting <3

 

TO:   kpop_luv : Here you go! An update due to your request even thou I had a busy scheldue. Hope you enjoyed ! :-)

 

 

TO:   tallieangel : Thank you for your compliments! To clear up your little confusion, Sunghwa did have an injury! She fractured her leg due to the impact of the car D: . Anyway, thank you for your comment! I hope I'll be replying you the next time I update my chapter ! ~~ 

 

 

Our dubu leader's smile can never be replaced in my heart <3 

 

PS : In SHINee's DREAM GIRL COMEBACK, there have been a situation whereby Minho's MIC STAND has broke! However, all SHINee member remained calm and managed to dance through it! Thanks to our dubu leader, who managed to kick away the broken parts and @ the 3:00 of the video below, he stepped on the base of the mic stand and sweep it away without any problem. I'm so proud of Jinki ^^ ! HWAITING! 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZh355py1Kw