so chaos thing begin

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT? WHAT? Tell me again , please, I can’t hear anything!!!” Seungri screams in horror, what’s that, don’t tell that bad luck of him really want to make him sleep in the street?? Why, please God, don’t hate me like that…

“Sorry,  we don’t hire male worker anymore, sir. We only need one more female worker so you have to find another company. Excuse me, sir. I have to go. Once again, sorry for the inconvenient!” Seungri hear something’s cracking, yes, his soul’s cracking, now, says hello to the lovely street, Seungri ah.

As he drags himself out of the company, he hears one conversion that changes his life forever.

 “ This month, the company will give the bonus for all of the staff, new or old, will receive all, I’m so happy” a woman’s happy voice can be heared. As if the attraction of magnet, Seungri runs too fast like he flies to the woman, in his eyes, you can see the symbol of money, and in his head, only have one thing : Money.

“ How much? Do you know how much that the staff can receive” He knows that he’s rude to ask like this, but…. The street that is calling him make him like that. He can’t do anything about it. Now , Seungri, the show of your cuteness begins. And he shows the woman his Panda most adorable’s eyes. And the woman of course, can’t against it.

“ uh,…. I don’t know, but maybe it’s big, the CEO of this company is very generous with money!!” Big, big, big…. It’s big…This sentence repeats over and over in Seungri’s head. It means he will have money to pay for the rent, he will have money for a better life, hell, maybe with this his bad luck will disappear!!! But, the company only hires female, what can he do now? How do he do to make they hire him?? Suddenly, his mind has an idea, an crazy idea.

Seungri’s devil mind talks : “ Seungri ah, remember when you was in high school, at a festival, you was forced to cosplay a girl, was you??? Now, you will do that again, disguise yourself as a girl and go to work for the company. It’s easy, Seungri ah.”

Seungri’s angel mind talks : “ Seungri ah, you’re a man. You still remember how embarrassed you was when you weared a skirt, do you?? And how your friends told how ugly you are as a girl, as a man, don’t do that, just find another job , Seungri ah.”

Devil mind : “ You don’t have time Seungri, now or you will become a lost Panda in the street, understand??”

Angel mind : “ Seungri ah, be a strong man, a man isn't scare of a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter