Final extra : Contract of life.

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is the end of this story. It took 23 months to finish this, too long ^^ Sorry for your waiting and thank you for your reading. This is my first long story, so I had so many wrong grammars and words in this story, I'll beta it when I have time again ^^ If you want more perfect story, please wait for me ! If you can, give me vote and comment for this story, till it has nice number, can you ??? I will take a picture of it and save it to be my memory about it. Just my nonsense idea, so you can ignore it, no problem !!! Thank you once again, to be with me on this long journey ^^ See you soon 

Day…month..year…

Hello everybody, this is Kwon Hana’s diary, prohibit to read without Hana’s knowing. If not, I’ll tell Gaho to bite you, I’ll tell Top uncle disturb you till death, or more, I’ll tell Daddy kick your . Tell you, my Daddy’s superman !!

You don’t believe me ??? Let me prove it to you. The first day I came to our house, I have known, My Daddy is a King !! When he just steped inside the house, Gaho and Jolie immediately run and his feets fastly, like they’re my Daddy’s slaves. And my Papa, his name is Kwon Ji Yong, I heard that he’s a very big person out there, I don’t know too well about it. I only know, he always followed my Daddy around and listened all to Daddy’s words. You know, the image of him is wearing an appron, a pink appron to tell, was waiting and waving to my Daddy like a maid, really….impressived…uhmmm, I don’t know how to describle it, just, he’s kind of…creepy because of his smile. He also run to my Daddy, wanted to hug my Daddy, however, my Daddy kicked him aside, and it was quite hard. Still, Papa continued smiling and run to hug him again. Daddy, ocne again, kicked him away. Papa run again. Daddy kicked again. I couldn’t count how many times like this, till Daddy was angry and begun using Papa like a carpet to wipe his legs cleanly, it means, Papa was lying under Daddy’s foots and was being stomped over and over again. And you know what’s more scary ??? My Papa was still smiling !!! Oh my god, I don’t know what he’s thinking anymore. But my Daddy also smiled happily, so I think, this is their love for each other.

So after all, I know two things.

One, my Daddy is superman with super strength.

Two, my Papa is a crazy one with stupid smile.

Yeah, that’s my family.

Day…Month…Year…

Hey, tell you what, I think my family is not the craziest. You must see family of Choi Bin, aka son of Choi Seunghyun and Kang Daesung. You won’t survive in that family, I swear to you. Choi Bin and TOP uncle are like playmates with each other, not like a son with his Papa. They destroyed anything in their family with their tricked and games. One, they almost burned all Gaho’s hair because they thought Gaho would look more handsome than before. Yeah, and now, when Gaho sees them, he’ll cry, a dog knows how to cry, do you believe it ??? It means that Gaho is so scared of them so he forgets that he’s a dog. Haizzz, I feel so sympathy for uncle Daesung, has to take care of two childs, still, he also smiles happily like my Daddy, so I think he’s alright with it.

Note of me ( special one ) : I aslo cut down all Choi Bin’s hair, and he really looked more handsome now, hahaha. Gaho, I revenged for you !!!!! ….With the help of my Papa, hahaha !!!!

Day…month..year…

Many brats in my classes bullied me and told me that I’m not normal, my family’s creepy, because I have no mother, only have two fathers. Choi Bin also met sittuation like that. He cried, but I didn’t cry. Not at all. I have mother. My mother is now on heaven with my father. They’re watching me. And my Papa and Daddy are not creepy !! They’re the best persons in this world. They’re my family. They’re my everything. If I cry, I’ll tell that brats, what they told, is true. Never in my life !!! I kicked Choi Bin’s , to stop him crying. And we fought with so many brats. I bited them, I punched them,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter