extra2 : todae, happy life ever after.

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Choi Seunghyun comes to Seungri and Ji Yong’s home, he has a deep breath. Inside this door, where has the prince of his life, the light of his world, D-lite but….also has the monster who wants to eat him alive, aka Seungri, aka the powerful protector. He hurted D-lite’s emotion, and he must to fix it. Choi Seunghyun, you can do it !! Just go there, receive one…or hundred ??? kicks or punches from Seungri and he can meet D-lite again. Maybe just one or two bones will be broken, loose one or two teeths, and bruises over the body….Yeah, that’s right, it’s only like that. Nothing. Nothing, right ??? …….Haizzzz, hope Ji Yong can help him somehow, but he doen’t expect too much from the one head over heel to his wife like Kwon Ji Yong !!! Prepare enough his mind, Choi Seunghyun knocks the door which lead him to hell !!

Open the door, is the slave( husband) Ji Yong. He looks at Choi Seunghyun, and his eyes just like they’re looking at the one who is going to die soon. Uh oh, no good, really no good. Suddenly, Choi Seunghyun hears a loud shout from inside the house.

“ Ji ! Where’re all my knifes ??? Where’re all my rods ??? Where’re all the damn things that I can kill tht damn Choi Seunghyun ??? Where ??? Ji, answer me ???”

Choi Seunghyun now knows what devil’s voice is. He really wants to cry and run. But….alright, just bet his life for the love of his life. It’s worth !! Ji Yong reaches his hand to touch Seunghyun’s shoulder. Ji Yong thought : “ Brother, I help you as much as I can. Now, it’s all your luck. Sorry, I love my wife and my life more than you. Best wishes for you. Hope you still have teeths after this. Brother, rest in peace. I’ll miss you.” Ji Yong wants to cry a little of his fake tears too but ….Yeah, he really doesn’t feel that much for his brother. Maybe when his brother is broken one or two bones…maybe he can….

Seunghyun steps into the living room. And here he is. Sitting on the couch like a boss, with a cold smirk on his face. Seungri’s looking at him with eyes of predator to his prey, he can go to bite my head out of his body anytime he wants. Seunghyun unknowingly touches his head, yes, it’s still there. Kwon Ji Yong’s really a good husband ( slave), he’s standing behind Seungri and massage for him. If anyone sees this scene, they will cry for the image of a perfect Kwon Ji Yong in their mind. Haizzz, love’s blind. Even he, Choi Seunghyun, also because of a word “ love”, can sacrifice his life. In this life, everything all can happen.

“ Choi Seunghyun ! I remember I told you, treat my brother well and don’t you dare hurt him. If not, what will I do with you ???? Now, hummmm, you want your life ends like what ?? I will do it as you wish. I’m good person !!”

“ Darling, can you first listen to my brother. He maybe can explain what…” Ji Yong looks at Seungri’s eyes and decides stop right here. Brother, all I can do, just like that !!!

“ Seungri, I will tell you straight this. I love D-lite, I love Kang Daesung, I love your brother. I love him with all I have. I hurted him, I really hurted him. Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter