so this is Kwonlee family

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Until lately , you look like you’re very happy, Ji Yong. Your wife cares for you much??” Seunghyun asks Ji Yong playfully. But, really, this brother of him is so better than before. In his eyes, you can see the glint of happiness, not the empty you used to see. Does his brother really fallin love with that… violent woman ?? Seunghyun still miss her kick for him. It nearly made him impotent!! He feels so scared to remember that woman…

Ji Yong is so unexpected that be asked that question. Happy? Him? Feeling happy? Is the living together with that monster good? Let’s remember…

Flashback

When Seungri moved in the house, immediately he brought  out laws of the house. What’s the hell? This is Ji Yong’s house, not him. But, when Ji Yong saw Seungri’s stare, he couldn’t say anything. The law had five things in it :

Ji Yong isn’t allowed come to Seungri’s room. Ji Yong must help him with the house’s work, Seungri isn’t a house worker. Ji Yong must live the healthy life, not wake up and sleep too late. Ji Yong must treat Seungri like the room-mate, receive the rent Seungri gives. Ji Yong must behave well, if he dare to do somethings, Seungri will kick his !!

Waits a minute!! What the hell is the last thing?? Seungri glared him and said : “ I didn’t forget the nosebleed in the forest!!!” And Ji Yong, again, understanded : silent is gold!!!. Okie, those things Ji Yong could do, but he also gave Seungri one condition : Seungri must cut down his work’s time, that schedule will kill him one day. Now that he has found the house to live, he can’t work over time like that. Seungri was hesitant , he wants to save money for the living of him and Daesung hyung , but, Ji Yong’s right, if he continue working like that, he will die soon. So he accepted  Ji Yong’s condition. So they official lived together.

The day after Seungri moved in, Ji Yong forgot all the things in the law. So he just didn’t wake up. Seungri waited, and waited. After fifteen minutes , Ji Yong hasn’t come. So, Seungri gentlely take a headphone with him and went to Ji Yong’s room. He also gently put it on Ji Yong’s ears, and he continue gently volumed up the headphone to the max. And he stood there and counted : one, two, three… “ OH MY ING GOD, MY EARS!!!” . Yes, Ji Yong woke up, and woke up …well.

Ji Yong draged his feet to the kitchen, his ears maybe have already deaf. That damn monster!!! Just when he came to the kitchen, a good smell can be smelt. And he watched that Seungri was cooking , this scene… strangely made him feel so warm. A person can wait for him to wake up, a person cooks for him…it’s too long that he gives up to find a person like that, since that day…. “ Idiot, are you still standing here and not come to eat?? Come here, eat when it’s still hot!!” Yes, but that person can’t be him, because one day he will go, soon or late, this warm…only the temporary…

“ When you have done, you will wash the dishes, I will go to work !” Oh, no what did Ji Yong just hear??

“ I…I don’t know how to wash dishes!” It was so embarrassed to say, but really, he didn’t know how to do. Usually he just went to restaurant or hid someone to do all the house work for him, asking a CEO to do house’ working, he didn’t think so… Seungri had to open his eyes wider and wider to look at Ji Yong, like he just was thrown down from the sky !! And he just left after he said this : “ All the things can be learnt, do it and learn!!!”

So, Ji Yong was standing here, wearing a vest with a apron on it. To be worse, an apron with panda’s vignette. Don’t ask Ji Yong that why did he have it?? It’s a gift of Seunghyun hyung, that chillish brother of him, don’t hope anything normal from him! What to do? What to do? Just dumped all the dishes to the sink and dumped the soap on and washed it with water. Easy…to say. After five minutes the CEO did the house work : “ Hello, is this the mart? Please bring here new dishes and cup for me, address is…” That’s it, so when Seungri came home, he had to give Ji Yong all the lecture how to do house work…

So now, Ji Yong can do house work, he is genius, he can do anything!! Only have some problem… little problem… And to live with Seungri, he had to live the healthy life, and really, he looked better than before. And… more important, his heart, it’s not empty anymore! And he wonders how long this time will last..how long…

End flashback

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter