so the contest begins

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the main house of YG Papa

 

Three eyes are staring hardly at the newlyweds . They have something  not normal ?? Look, their clothes.. normal, man in the vest, “ woman” in the long white dress, it’s just good !! Their faces, man is having a serious expression, but it’s still handsome, not this ! “ woman” is..what the hell is it ?? We can’t look at her face at all, because on her face, it has a mask!! We only see her eyes, nothing less, nothing more !! What did happen??

 

Flash back

 

“ What did you say ?? meet your Papa and your brothers, no, no and no !! You want them to discover our contract, do you ??” Seungri just met his brothers in boy figure, now he has to meet them in their woman figure !! This is not a drama, not at all !! He won’t go, really won’t go …

 

“ I don’t have a right to say no !! You want my Papa come here to live with us ?? You know that will be more dangerous !!” Ji Yong doesn’t understand his papa anymore, what’s the meeting between family member?? He’s just curious and and clatters about his life !! A childish papa like this makes his head hurt !! What’s he going to do ??

“…. Your brother all met me, you think they can’t recognize me ?? What’re we going to do to trick them ?? Not make up my face like a clown, I have enough of it !!”

 

“…. Ahhh, your homeland’s tradittion !!”

 

End flash back

 

“ So, this is also her homeland tradition ? Must wear a mask when she first meets her husband’s family ?? “ Papa YG asks, he calls them to come home so he can see what fun.. Don’t misunderstand him, he cares for his son, but to think a player like Ji Yong can settle down with a woman like this, it must be very very fun, right ?? And Papa YG is always a prankster!! He must know !!

 

“ Does she need to jump like in the wedding, too. I still remember it !!” Yes, Seunghyun still remembers clearly the pain in his lower body..very..vey much, this damn woman kicked him not too light !!!

 

“ …. Because my wife’s homeland laws is very strict, so all the women in there are very traditional and shy. My wife is a typical. She respects the law so today she must wear a mask, please understand my wife, she’s very gentle and very shy !!” Ji Yong lies without blinking !! He also feels scary because all the things he said. Gentle and shy…who the people that he told about ?? Not this monster, not at all…

 

In the head of other people in the room : “ What the hell is he talking ?? Shy? Gentle ? I/She is am (is) like that ?? No way in hell !!!” …

 

In Seunghyun’s mind : “ if she’s gentle, so I’m nearly impotent because of who ?? Ji Yong ah, I will see behind this mask is what, I certainly do it !!!”

 

In Papa YG’s mind : “ Hahaha, good lie , Ji Yong ? But not good enough !! Papa wants to have fun, and your wife tradittion will be discovered !!”

 

In Young Bae mind : “…. It will become chaos…”

 

In Seungri’s mind : “… I feel chill, like I am being targeted by wild animal !!!”

 

“ Ji Yong, come with me to take wine, we will celebrate that our family has a new member !!” Papa YG thinks a plan, wine, that thing will explore all the truth lay behind, right?? He’s a genius !!

 

In the room, only left Seunghyun, Young bae and Seungri. Danger, too danger, Seungri thought. So, he bows down,  avoids the looks of them. Seunghyun and Youngbae still think of the way to discover the face behind this mask, suddenly , their phones both rings.

 

Seunghyun : “ What? D-light ah!!”

 

Young Bae : “ Dragon, don’t play with the phone !!”

 

When Seungri heard the names, automatically, he raises hid head and glares at them. His body reacts on his own. And he knows that not good, so in next second, he bows down again !! But, it’s enough for Seunghyun and Young Bae notice the strange reaction of him. And the look of his, is so familiar to them, they feel so supicious !! They have seen this look somewhere..but no way, can’t be…

 

Seunghyun : D-light ah, you feel tired ??

 

And Seunghyun see the left hand of that woman pulling…

 

Young bae : Dragon, you eat something strange ??

 

And the right hand of her pulling….

 

And this is the final blow…They will know it for sure

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter