extra 4 : Family

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Only one more chapter and I'll complete this story. I took so long time to finish. Hope you still miss this story. Thanks you for your reading 

Kwon Ji Yong and Choi Seunghyun decides to adopt children. Don’t think that they like babies. No, no and no !! They hate children, to tell you. In their heart, only have one person is enough, not have place for anything anymore. But when they saw their lover, Seungri and Daesung, like babies and look so happy when they’re with them so much, they changed their mind. Daesung and Seungri, all lost their family and because of that, family becomes so important to them. Ji Yong and Seunghyun, want to give them tho most happiest family in this world. Because of them, Ji Yong and Seunghyun can do anything. So just have to live with a brat, maybe not so bad at all !!! Right ????

And…always easier said than done, the moment they walk into orphanage, they regret immediately.

Kwon Ji Yong frowns. He has never seen so many children like this. And it has all ages. From Infants till teenages, they’re all looking at them with curious eyes and begins shouting. Some of them also dare come near them and touch them like they’re wild animal in a zoo. So noisy ! So annoying ! Kwon Ji Yong wants to scream to chase them away, he can’t stand this. However, just one whisper sentence from Seungri, stops him from doing anything.

“ Ji Yong, I used to live like this….”

How can he forget? His Seungri, his everything, used to be a Orphan. A child who used to desire love a lot and also be scared of love the most. In a moment, Kwon Ji Yong can see an image of baby Seungri, standing at the door of orphanage, looking at the place far and far away, waiting for his mother to come. And when all he can see is strangers who look at him like he’s trash, just like Kwon Ji Yong did to the children, how much pain and misery did his Seungri feel ? Ji Yong’s heart hurts so much. He reaches his hand to hold Seungri’s hand and gently talks to him.

“ It’s okay. We’ll have a our family. Let’s find our child.”

They go around to find a best child for them, but till afternoon, they can’t find. Seungri tells Ji Yong, he doesn’t have a feeling that any child in there belongs to them. This’s important issue. Seungri used to be adopted so easily because of his appearance, but after sometimes, all the family realized, Seungri didn’t belong to them and sent him back. Its was cruel. Seungri didn’t want to make the same problem like them, so he must find the child seriously. The child belongs to them and they will love him or her for the rest of their life. Ji Yong agrees with Seungri, a child isn’t a thing, you can’t choose him or her and after that, be disappointed and don’t want him or her anymore. It’ll hurt the child’s soul very much. His Seungri used to suffer so, this time, their future child, he’ll love him or her with all his heart…

Seungri unknowningly looks around, and he can see, at a gate of the orphanage, a little girl is standing there, alone, and she’s looking hardly at the far and far away, like she’s waiting for someone. Seungri’s heart misses a beat. This sence, look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter