so the battle begins

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri’s POV

 

We’re now hiding in the corner of a high class restaurant. When I say “ we are” , means have me, Seunghyun, Youngbae and my…brother – Daesung !! I want to take YG papa too, but Seunghyun and Youngbae tell me they will die if he goes with us so…

 

 Ah, you ask me why does Daesung hyung here ?? It’s a long story. I must tell him everything,because too many people have known. If hyung knows my story from another person, he will cry for sure, so I had to tell him by myself. Of course it’s a shock to him, but…with the help of Seunghyun, he took it better than I imagined!! He left the hospital, my hyung was alright !! And now, he’s living with Seunghyun. I don’t want to, but I still have to live with Ji Yong, and Seunghyun can take care of Daesung hyung…, don’t know why, I have strange feeling about them..those two..Daseung hyung always has a sad smile when it comes to Seunghyun…I swear if Seunghyun bullies my hyung, I will kill him painfully, I swear !!!

 

Ah, main story !! What are we doing here ? Ah, to help Ji Yong, of course. Ji Yong is sitting at the table over here, and he looks so uncomfortable. Meeting a gain with the one cheated on you, so bad. And why didI know that ? So many question…Let’s see…

 

Flashback

 

After Ji Yong answered the phone, his face looked so much in pain. Something must be so serious to make him like that. I didn’t want to ask, it’s his private life, I cared, but I won’t poke in other’s life, it’s so troublesome. But to my surprise, Ji Yong did talk to me, and told me everything about her and his pain. I didn’t know why he told me this, something in his eyes looked like…trust..and thing more than that, but I didn’t know what is, it made my heart beat more faster..so strange !!

 

So, that girl, J, wanted to meet Ji Yong once again and invite him to her wedding !! Are you kidding me ? Invites someone loved you so much and you cheated on him to your wedding ?? This girl really has a bad character !!! I think she wants to meet Ji Yong to know how he is now, and to laugh in his face again !!! No, I won’t let that happen !! Maybe I punched him and treated him like a bastard so many times, but…I can’t let other person treat him like that, just I can treat him like that, just I  !!!.... Wait a minute, what did I just think???.............. never mind, in short, I will help him to overcome this bad woman !!!!!

 

End Flashback

 

“ Seungri ah, why do we do this…kind of thing ?? Just find some models to do this, I’m so..so..so..I don’t know what to say anymore!!!”

 

“ Can’t , if too many people know that, Ji Yong willbe snubbed for sure ! He’s just too mighty for his own good !! Seunghyun, you’re his brother, sacrifice yourself a little bit, not a problem at all !!! See Young bae here, he doesn’t complain anything !!!”

 

“ It because he became a statue so he can’t say anything , Young bae ah, rest in peace !!!”

 

“ Seungri…. May hyung ask you…why am I here ?? And why do I do this ?? I remember I and that Ji Yong don’t have a thing in common !! “

 

“ Hyung, more people, more power !! And you look cute like this, so don’t worry !!!”

 

“ Cute….. Seungri, you need to find a eye’s doctor right now !!! Looks around you, people are vomiting their dinner…. I will die if anyone recognizes me !!!”

 

At the table in the corner of the restaurant, have four lumps in different colors : yellow, black, red, white ….. Yes, four lumps, because they cover their faces and bodies in things like overlays…and it…not looks so good…

 

“ Not so bad like that……. Alright we look bad, and very very bad, but it’s only a play so just imagine we’re actor . I’m always do this !!”

 

“ I want to die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“ Oh, Young bae, you wake up, nice work !!! Ah, look,she’s here !!!”

 

A beautiful woman and a normal man are holding hands and walking to the table that Ji Yong’s sitting. Must be J. When she looks at Ji Yong, she’s taken back. Yeah right, she can’t know that this man grows up so handsome like that. Compare to her husband, it likes prince and farmer !!! She wants to meet him again, to see the one that once loves her so much now becomes what ?? But she’s not regret at all, her husband is rich, he can give he ranything, just handsome, not enough !!! Oh, little that she knows, before her,is a man that have the most powerful company…Oh woman, what you have missed !!but, never mind her, just turns back to our story !!!

 

“ Ji Yong, how are you ? You look fine !”

 

“ Yes, J, I’m fine, so is this your husband ? Nice to meet you !”

 

“ Nice to meet you ! J and I just got back from oversea, she said she wants to meet old friend again, so you’re her friend, Ji Yong? She has told me about you !”

 

“….Oh, yes, I’m her old friend, Kwon Ji Yong !”

 

“ Kwon Ji Yong ? Your name…I have heard somewhere….”

 

“ Don’t talk so polite like this, darling, he’s my friend, so just comfortable with each other ! So, Ji Yong, why don’t you bring your wife ? Or..your girlfriend ??”

 

“ I….”

 

“ Oh,….or you still can’t forget old things , Ji Yong? old things, is that means you still * smile* ….”

 

Time to access the mission : save Kwon Ji Yong ‘s pride

 

Step 1 : A hot blonde hair’s lover appears

 

At the table in the corner, a yellow lump moves..but it moves to hide under the table !!

 

“ Young bae, you come out, now !!! Don’t try to hide,it’s your time !! be a man and come out !!!”

 

“ No, Seungri, let me go, don’t force me doing that!!! I beg you !!! Oh my ing god, why did I accept your please at the beginning ?? Ah, I want to go home !!!”

 

“ Young Bae, be a man, you promised so you must do that !! And he’s your brother !! Come out or I will pull you out by force, I don’t play around !!!”

 

“ yes, Young bae, good boy, don’t swear !! Ah, no, be a good lady, hahahaha !!!”

 

“ Shut up, Seunghyun, you, too, don’t forget that !!”

 

“ Young bae, come out or I will shout to all the  people here that Dong Young bae, director of G-dragon company is here, u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter