extra 3 : Journey of Papa YG

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back to this story ^^ . But this is extra 3, extra 2 I just can't have enough ideas to write so I wrote this first. I hope this story still bring smile to you when you read this. Thanks u so much , all my dear sub ^^ !

 

Journey of Papa YG

Papa YG feels bored, too bored. He has nothing to do and no one wants to come near him. You ask why ? Because he likes tricking people and makes them become a clown !!! Yes, Papa YG is a super naughty kid in aldult’s form. Haizzzz, where are people whom he can play with ? Where ??? Suddenly, he thinks of his sons. That’s it. He must take a visit to them. Yeah, it’ll be so fun !!! Papa YG smiles wily and begins his plan.

First, Young Bae’s house to go !!!

Young Bae opens his door and sees his Papa’s standing there with a creepy’s smile in his face. Not good, not good ! Although he wants to close his door immediately and never let him come in, but…once again, this is his Papa, his trouble papa. Haizzz, so Yong bae has to let him enter . Forget it, just see him just like invisible man. And Young Bae really does it. He let YG Papa sits on sofa, and nothing more !! YG Papa watches Young Bae is feeding his parrot, YG Papa watches Young Bae is feeding his dog, YG Papa watches Young Bae is reading news, YG Papa watches Young Bae is doing exersises…. Boring, so ing boring life !!!! Why can his son live a life like this ????? YG Papa feels so disappointed, not fun at all !!! So he asks Young bae that what else does Young Bae do at the weekends ??? Looks at the hopeful eyes of Papa, Young Bae smiles, a cruel smile !! Uh oh, Papa YG wants to run away. But before he could do that, Young bae had grabed him and took him to church. Oh well, and the naughty YG Papa is crying inside siently while he has to listen choral over ang over again !!!! That’s it.  Young Bae’s house. Fail !!!!

Next, TOP’s house.

Normally, TOP is a good partner of YG Papa because they all like tricking people. But, when he has his D-lite, staying at home with his lover is the most important thing. So when he sees his Papa at his home, he really wants to call someone to kidnap his Papa to somewhere else. Who know what kind of trouble his Papa brings to him ??? And more important, if he stays, his lover won’t let him touch his body !!! Noooooooooo, that can’t happen ! But, he can see his Papa now is hiding behind my lover and use D-lite’s warm heart against him. You’re good, Papa ! Wait, I will give all back to you someday !!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter