so love is....

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What’s love?

 

“ Somebody come there and tell CEO that he has stood in front of elevator for almost two hours. We’re all late because of him !!!” Astaff’s voice whispers to a group that are hiding in the corner!

 

“ You come and say it !! I won’t go. See his eyes,it’s so scary !! Don’t know what he’s thinking !!”

 

What’s love??

 

“ And this problem of the company is…”

 

“ Ah… CEO Kwon…this issue, you has told us about ten times already…. So…”

 

“…..Ahhh, sorry, so I will move on the different issue……………This problem of company is …”

 

“……………………….” Aizzz, kwon Ji Yong lost his mind…

 

 

What’s love???

 

“ Seunghyun, do you see something wrong with Ji Yong??”

 

“ Youngbae, if I’m blind, I won’t see it. But I’m not,so I do.if  you tell that he’s eating everything that we give him is normal, this world will end !!!”

 

“ He looks like something is trouble him in his mind!! Aizz, too long that I see him in this shape …”

 

What’s love????

 

Gaho : “ Jolie, are you scared ?”

 

Jolie : “ If you’re telling me that papa’s staring at us like we’re his meal is not scary, so yeah, I’m not sacred !!!!!!!”

 

Gaho : “ Papa, we’re not eating anything of you anymore, we’re chewing bones. If you want some, you can chew with us !! Don’t look at us like this !!! “

 

Jolie : “ Papa looks like he’s going to bite us every time, I’m scared !! Seungri, help us !!!”

 

“ Kwon Ji Yong, what’re you going to do ?? You have sit there and glared at your dogs for two hour !! Bloody two hours !!Something’s wrong, idiot??”

 

“……. Nothing, I’m fine, very fine !!”

 

What’s love??????

 

“ Kwon Ji Yong, are you still alive in there ?? You have taken a bath for five hours !!! Kwon Ji Yong, answer me or I will kick this door….Something’s wrong, I must go inside to see …Yahh”

 

*BOOM* A door is destroyed…And Seungri can see is…

 

“ AHHHHH, ert… You’re standing and looking at you in the mirror..about five hours…ahhhhh..wear some clothes and go out, you want to die , do you ???”

 

“…. Seungri, I have thought too much, and I can’t think of an answer…. What’s love, Seungri, why..why…I have to feel this emotion again..why..you..appear..my ..life..*faint away*”

 

“ Kwon Ji Yong !!!!”

 

In the land of Ji Yong’s memories

 

Where am I ? Oh my, this is my high school. What am I doing here ???

 

“ Ji Yong, why’re you standing here ? it’s time to go to class ! Are you waiting for me ?”

 

Is it a dream ? Because this voice..this voice belongs to my girlfriend, my first..love. Yes, I used to know love, but..it’s so cruel to me.. And before my eyes, are myself when I’m in high school and she..

 

“ Yes, J, I’m waiting for you, this, I buy your breakfast, your favorite !!”

 

“ But, Ji Yong, this’s really difficult to buy, so you must wake up very early to buy it…”

 

“ Not a problem, just make you happy is enough!”

 

“ Ji Yong, I love you !!”

 

“ I love you, too!”

 

Yes, I really loved her very much. All the things I did, just for her smile.Hell, I thought that I and she could go on like this forever. She and I, would have a family..a happy family..but…. dream’s only a dream.

 

“ J, why do you cheat on me, am I not enough for you,I love you with all my heart !!”

 

“ Ji Yong, you’re so naive. Love is what ??? Love can bring me things that I want, no, and no. You’re just a kid, you only bring me things so childish !! The one that I chose, better than you hundred times, he can bring me anything that I want !!”

 

“…you told me that you love me, is that all lie, J,tell me !!”

 

“ Kwon Ji Yong, love..doesn’t mean anything to me,your love is only a game for me, love, don’t believe in it, only a game !! So ,don’t bother me anymore, I’m sick of you !!”

 

So, like that, love to me..now only a game. Time passes, and I’m more and more powerful in life, I can give anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter