so it's wild honeymoon

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In hospital

Seunghyun’s POV

When I woke up, I have already been in the hospital. What happened? I don’t remember much, I just wanted to play with my brother’s bride, so I jumped with her and asked her somethings. And I felt so much in pain and faint away. Did she punch me??That woman only is another toy of my brother. He and I is the same. We just want to play. Real love…what’s it??? In my heart suddenly appears a image. That boy… Will I ever meet him again? My heart still feels weird when I think of him. His look..I can’t forget it. But, in this large world, how can I find him?? So, I let fate decide it for me. If I ever meet him again, I will never let him go… Ahhhh, my head hurts. I don’t like the atmorphere in the hospital, better go now. Just when I want to leave, I remember someone. That’s boy..D-light..Is he still in there? I also didn’t forget him. The lost in his eyes…sometimes it’s so familiar with me… The loneliness… So I think I will go to see if he’s still need my company.

Daesung’s POV

I’m so bored. Yesterday, Seungri told me he can’t meet me two or three day. I asked him why and his face became red. This brother of me hide somethings . When he lied, his face always like that. Once I get better, I will find out what happen to my brother. I’m his brother, I must protect him. I’m so scared that he will be bully by bad people or a variant, he’s so cute, so innocent, so shy, so… okay, I know I’m a little bit brother complex, but really, do you see that my brother is a cutest thing?? Yes, I know all of you think like that!!! ( You know Dae, your brother’s really is cute, but he need to be protected??? I don’t think so…He will punch them to death, example…a bastard who-everybody-know-who-is-he…) My health is really better day by day. Seungri tells me that I receive a free treatment that some rich volunteers give, and I’m so thankful about that. I will pay back for them. Now, I don’t want to die anymore, I have so manything to do. My brother need me so much, I can’t be selfish again to him, he lost so much in his life…Ah, I miss that man..the man who wake me up when I lost in crazy mind. My hair, was dyed in yellow, and I felt so much better… he told me that I looked like a sun..Will I ever meet him again? Sometimes I really want to see him again, don’t know why, just my desire… When I lost in my mind, suddenly, I feel like someone’s standing next to me, and I can see…It’s him, oh my, is this my dream???

Seunghyun’s POV

He still look at me like I’m a alien. Hiazz, I know I’m so handsome, but is it need to look at me like that? Hey, he really dyed his hair in yellow, looks so good on him, I know it, this boy looks just like a sun, D-light…

“ Look like you got better, D-light.. Still remember who am I??” I ask him but I have already known the answer. In his eyes, I see the admiration. And a little bit embrassment. I know this kind of look.But..I don’t want to play with him. This boy, I have a strange feeling for him. Not like the one in my heart, but something equal important…maybe that’s sympathetic. I don’t know, just don’t want to treat him like a toy..

“ Why are you here, mr…mint?? Ah, sorry, I don’t know your name!!” He called me mr mint,,,Hahaha, this boy…

“ I’m here to see you, don’t you see that? And call me TOP, I’m not a mint thing, remember??” You ask me why TOP? Of course because I’m always on the top of everything, my handsomeness, my wealthy, bla..bla…

“ TOP, why do you still remember me? And why do you want to see me?” I see the curious in his eyes ,he asks me why? Really I don’t have answer for him. Just because I want, just only that..

“ Because I want to see your hair. Like that, you really look like a sun, you know that? D-light , don’t you feel happy because I’m here? Just see me like your brother, understand?” I really want to talk to him and meet him. So if I can’t treat him like a toy, so let him be my brother. And he smiles. The first smile I have ever seen in his face. And you know what, sun is not a thing to describe him, maybe ..smiling angel..it makes my soul feel so warm…

Scene change. In G-dragon’s company.

“ Papa, you bring brother and my sister –in-law to where?? That place is not the place for honeymoon, Papa” Young Bae really doesn’t believe in things that he heard. What is his Papa doing?? YG papa’s still calm, he believes that place is the most suitable place for his newlywed . In that, they can be more and more in love with each other, and maybe something better will happen, his son will become a tame man. He hopes so. He trusts his daughter-in-law will make his son become a human again.

“ Papa, don’t you worry about them??? If they meet wild beast or dangerous things, they can’t proctect their life. Papa, this is serious issue.!!!” Oh my god, Young Bae can’t know what Papa thinks anymore…he sent them to the hell of place. How can you have the honeymoon in … forest??? Hell with it.

“ Don’t worry, Young Bae. You know what, if wild beast meet them, the one who will die…is the beast. Young Bae ah, don’t ever think nothing of your sister-in-law, don’t. She will kill you and you don’t ever know that. Hahaha, Ji Yong meets someone like that, I’m so happy!!!” Oh my, what kind of woman that Ji Yong has married????

At the same time, in the deep forest…

“ Ahhhhh, Papa, you better remember this debt, I will pay back for you!!!” Ji Yong shouts and is running for his life. Beside him, Seungri’s running, too. And look behind them, you can see a angry bear’s chasing them.

“ ing bastard, why did your papa send us here? You’re the worst son so he did this. And why am I the victim, too?? Ahhhhh, I want to kill you!!!” Seungri have never though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter