so she is a "he"

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong’s POV

I have searched for that woman for two days. But she’s not anywhere to be found . I looked up for the profile of the staffs in company, I knew she’s the worker in hygen section. But she didn’t go to work. Huhhh, maybe she felt so sorry and can’t go to work….. Forget it, that monster won’t ever feel the emotion call “ sorry” . When she hit me, all I have seen in her eyes was the blood lust. She enjoyed punching me. Hell no, don’t tell me that the monster went back to hell.. No, I won’t let her . She is the main character in my play. Certainly I will find her and drag her out, and show Papa to  what  the good bride is.

Seunghyun’s POV

I have searched for that boy for two days. I can’t find him anywhere . Maybe he isn’t the staffs in my company . Where in the earth can I see him again??? If I don’t find him…No, no, I certainly will find him again . I want to know what my feeling is, I want to know if it’s him, will my life change? Will the empty herat of mine will have something else? So I have to find him, I need to find him…

Seungri’s POV

I felt so shiver, seems like somebody was cursing me . Maybe that’s two jerks I have punched. I spent almost all my power to hit them , so those bastard will hurt about one week or more, so happy to think about it. Serves them right to mess with me. But, I also have a problem with that. I need the salary so much. All my work won’t wastefull because of those jerks, so I bet on my luck once again, now I’m standing in front of the room of staff’s director , hope that I still can receive the money. I breath deeply before I knock the door, please save me this time!!!

“ May I come in , sir!” I asked the person in the room. I heard this director is the good person and he treats pople well, so I wish he will understand my problem.

“ Yes, please come in” This voice’s so smooth, maybe everything will be alright for me.

Young Bae’s POV

When the person came in the room, all I could see was the ugliest woman I have ever seen . I don’t discriminate beauty or not, but this woman… is too much to handle. When she lifted her face to see me, this glint of her surprised me. She has the pure glint , like the puppy . I have seen so many type of person. With life, everybody will become more mature, they have thing that they want, they desire, so in their eyes, I always saw lust, the greedy or the intention. In her eyes, I don’t see anything like that. I can see the curious, and the horror. Oh, what’s that? I remember I didn’t do anything to her, I have never met her in my life, why did she fear me? Suddenly I want to know more about this woman.

“ May I help you something, miss? Why do you want to see me?” I asked her and I could see the nervous in her. She twisted her fingers, looked around in the room but me. She looked like the child who prepared to be scold. Huh, with her apperance, I can’t say she cute, really can’t. But, why did I feel like that I see a lost puppy in my room. Cute, really is cute. My smile appears in my face. What’s that? I really don’t want to smlie but my mind reacted on its own. Oh my, what’s hapenning here? I don’t know anymore. Young bae ah, walk up, you’re not yourself anymore.

“ Sir, I want to know if there is…. Some complaint about me ? About me… made mistakes.. do you receive it? If it has, will I receive the salary of this month before you fire me? I have worked really hard this month and this salary means so much to me, can you consider it for me, sir?” I can heard the entreatment in her voice. So, maybe she’s scared that she will be fired and won’t have salary by me ? That’s why she had that look . Hahaha, like the puppy when they scared me to be angry and not give him food…. Again, Youngbae!! What’s wrong with you? Standing before your eyes is the woman who is ugly, why you can see her like a cute puppy??? Mabe after this, I should go to examine my eyes…or my mind…I have to end of this meeting soon, if not, I will really need to go brain’s doctor.

“ I didn’t receive any complain about the staff these days. So you will be received your salary this month , so don’t worry, no one fires you!” And when she heard what I said, she smiled so happy, the brightest smile that I have ever seen . Oh my god, so cute, like when the puppy did the test I gave, and wait for me to cheer him… Again!!! I want to push my head in the ground, I really, really need the examination

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter