so it's life story

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri’s taking a deep breath and slowly coming into the room. There, a person is lying in the white bed, completely lifeless. So many medical equipment attach to him, he has to keep the heart beat by a machine… That person, it was only yesterday, still did the things and laughed like a child, still chased after Seungri, now… Hurt, hurt so much, Seungri’s heart wants to break down any time… Kwon Ji Yong , why don’t you awake ???

 

“ Hey, bastard, still sleep ? You’re really a pig, you know that ? You’re so lazy, you have slept over three days, do you want to sleep more than that ??? Come on, wake up, I will cook the food you like the most, especially for you, you don’t have to rival with gaho and Jolie anymore,I promise !! Hey, bastard, do you listen to me ???” Seungri sits down next to Ji Yong and takes his hand. So cold… a temperature of a normal person can’t be this coldness… And it makes Seungri’s soul freeze like it…

 

“ Bastard, wake up, if today you don’t wake up, you won’t never wake up again !! So, please, open your eyes, open it, don’t close it like this !! Takes back your sense and comes back !! Kwon Ji Yong, don’t give up, don’t…. You can’t be like this all your life !! Can’t… Wake up, please!! I beg you, I beg you, I tell you like this over thousand times, but you just don’t wake up… Why ??? Ji Yong…Ji Yong….” Seungri just repeats that whisper over and over again… His eyes full of the pain. He knows… Although he has said this to Ji Yong hundred times, thousand times or more than that, Ji Yong won’t hear… Ji Yong has been unconscious for so long, doctor said… if he don’t get off this state, he will always like this…always like this. It’ll be more than the death !! Kwon Ji Yong, the man of everyone’s dream, will live the life of a plant ?? No, no… Seungri’s rather die than let it happen !!!

 

“ Bastard ah, let me tell you a story, and once you has heard it, wake up, deal ?? Your silent means yes, so if you don’t wake up,I will kick your for sure !! So, wake up… Long time before, it has has a family, a very happy family. It has a very gentle father, a very beautiful mother, and their child, was very lucky to have them. They lived like a normal family. Father worked to bring back money, mother was at home, cooked tasty meals and took care of the child. In the child’s memories, when father came home, always brought gift for his child, it could be sweets or toys, mother just smiled happily and that child just hugged his father tightly, after that,they would enjoy the good dinner, watched television together, good night kiss and a dream with all the best things… So happy, right ?? maybe, they can live like that forever if one day, that accident wouldn’t happen. Fate’s always cruel… The father was hit by a car, and it made him completely unable to move, he just could lay down forever.

 

All the things in their house must be sold out to pay for the treatment, The mother couldn’t do anything but cry. In their house, now, just the cries could be heard… And one day, nothing could be sold anymore, and their house was taken back by the bank… But the worst, the father couldn’t be treated anymore, he has weakened and weakened day by day,and… the death took him away from the child… Before he closed his eyes forever,he just looked deep into his child’s eyes, whispered to him : “ I love you, my little precious thing. Papa loves you the most, be happy, Lee Seunghyun !!” .That child… couldn’t know why his father left him, he has just stood in the rain, watched people buried his dad, watched people cried… He has just stood there, wait for his dad came back like always with the smile…but never again he could see that…never….

 

After that, it was only the mother and the child, no money, no house, they didn’t have anything. Still to this day, I just don’t know the mother want her child to survive or she couldn’t bear the poor anymore, she was still to young to take all of this ! Anyway, I can’t blame her at all, people just have different way to achieve happiness, right ?? She just wants to be happy… One day, she took her child to a strange house, told him wait for her there, she would be back soon. Before she left, in the child’s eyes, maybe she cried…maybe she has felt a little guilty… she hugged him tightly and told him : “ I love you, my child, forgive me !!” At that time, the child still didn’t know what is forgive, he just knew that he has waited, has to waited for mother came back to him. You know that, Ji Yong, I just don’t understand. If she can’t come back, why does she has to say she will ?? It made the child wait days by days, months by months, years by years, every day,although it was sunny or rainy, it was snowy or stormy, he always stood in front of the house, look far and far away, wait for a familiar shadow came back…. till the day he realize, the house that mother left him there, is a orphanage. It means what ? Of course means she will never come back, never….

 

Time passes fast, the child grew up. He has been adopted so many ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter