so the bride was found

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri’s POV

Everything is still okay until now . I work very hard and to be friendly with all people in the section I work.  Although people look at me like I am the transgender. I can’t blame them to think like that. I, as a girl, is so ugly. Maybe because I weared the dress which only pregnant women wear, and I chose the wig that cover half of my face, and to people’s horror, I used too much make-up in my face that I look like a clown. Oh my god, as a man, if I see this woman , I will run far away from her. Sadly, it’s me. So, every morning , when I see me in the mirror, I really want to vomit. But, if this is the cost for the money I can receive, I will accept all of it. Still, because of the friendly character I always have, people can’t treat me bad. That’s a gift of God for me, I feel so thankful for that, if I don’t have it, maybe when they see me, they will kick me out of the company. They have told me about all of the things of this company, and especially the tips to survive in it. Most of all are about a person whose name is Kwon Ji Yong. They described him too perfect that I think  they described the prince in fairy tale. His look is perfect, he’s a genius, and a very rich man. In this world, is it exist such a person like that? I don’t believe them, maybe they exaggerated him too much. I only care that they told me that he has very, very, bad character. He’s a king in this company, and if you make a mistake to him, you will be fired, no mercy. And most of all, he hate ugly person (and of course I am the ugliest). So, if I want to  work in this company, at all cost, I can’t let him see me. I think it’s easy, too easy. A CEO can meet the hygen worker??? I don’t think so . I will be the most unfortunate person in the world if I ever meet him…

But if fate have anything to say, it will say “ Seungri ah, you are that person”.

One day , when I am wipping the floor, suddenly I want to go to the toilet. This issue always is a pain of me . I impersonated myself as a girl, but I am still a man, I will never go to the Ladies . But if I go to the men’s  room, I must be very carefull. If someone see me, it will be the death of me. So, now, I’m finding the rest-room.Oh my god,  I’m so much in hurry that I run to the nearest restroom which I can see. Luckily, no one in there. Hurry, hurry, I must finish it fast before someone go in . When I’m exiting the room, one of the doors in this room is opened . My heart almost stops beating. This is it. I will be discovered and be kicked out the company. Please, somebody help me, I don’t want to live in the street, noooooooo…
Ji Yong’s POV

Today is the bad day of me, this actress caused the scandal for me was so annoying, she just bothered me non-stop, this woman didn’t know where to stop. Damn it, can’t live without me? It seem like she can’t live without my money, I will make her regret, she don’t want to live? I will help her a hand . I’m in the bad mood right now, so I have to wash my face so I can be calm again. Woman, is always like that. They just want to seduce me, and to be satisfied your greedy soul. Damn it all.When I’m opening the door to exit the rest-room, I see what? A woman in the room, and the worst, the ugly one. What the hell is that? This woman know that I’m here, so she goes to there to meet me, right? With this look, she thinks she can get near to me? That’s it. Enough, I’m really mad now and this woman will pay for it.

Seungri’s POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter