so it's living together or slave's life ???

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri’s POV

Now, I’m offical living in the streets. Haizzz, I forget that I brought all the money that I had for Daesung hyung’s treatment. So, when I returned from the hell honeymoon, I was kicked out the house. That lady really has no mercy…. More worse, I can’t go back to work at the G-dragon company. If by any chance someone realize me that I’m a damn bride of the CEO, oh my god, He and I will be in hell together!!!  He gave me his number, told me that if I need any help, call him and he will help me. But, the hell with it, I’m a man, why I let a man give me the money for the living??? No way, no way, maybe I can be his bride on the contract, but only that, nothing less, nothing more. I won’t call him,never!!  But, what am I going to do from now?? Better find a part-time job, and find a place to live. Now, I can’t rent a house, maybe a motel, or….

2 weeks late

Ji Yong’s POV

That monster hasn’t called me. Not at all. I gave him my number, and to be more careful, I secretly took his number, too. Just in case I didn’t know who is calling… But…but..nothing happened. What is he doing??? He didn’t go to work ,too. Is he alright?? Ahhh, why am I so worried about him?? Ji Yong, wakes up! You has so manythings to do now, works, and your girls.Right?? Now that you had a bride, you can play and your Papa won’t know about it. Yes, that’s it. Ji Yong, forgets about him!!!

*lalala* Angel Ji Yong appears : You miss him, Ji Yong, you miss him..you miss his face, you miss his smile, you miss his..punch…

Ji Yong : ya, I’m not a masochist!!!

*eeeeee* Devil Ji Yong apears : No, you just want to repay him, don’t you?? He’s still in debt with you, he punched you so many times, so you just want to revenge…

Ji Yong : yes, that’s is!!

Angel Ji Yong : you don’t know what love is, love is like that, worry about your love, Ji Yong!!!

Devil : it’s a revenge..

Angel : It’s love

Devil : come here, let’s play one-two-three to see it’s love or not..

Angel : okie, one-two-three… one-two-three…

GET THE OUT OF MY HEAD!!! My mind becomes crazy. It must be because of him! Maybe…if I know somethings about him, I will forget about him. Yes, maybe it’s just my curiousness…

My secretary found some informations about him. He was kicked out the rent house and don’t know where he lives now. And he has two part-time jobs. One at toy’s store and one at pet’s store. He has to work till late of night… The money I gave him, not less, why does he live like that??? And why did he not contact me?? He can have my help!!!

That man, forget it, now I know what he is doing, I can go back to my life!!!

In a toy’s store :

Why am I here again?? I just happen asked the secretary about the adress of his jobs, and I happen wanted to buy some toys…That’s it!!! Not like I want to meet him, not at all!! And you ask me why I’m hiding??? I’m not hiding…I just…just look for somethings right here!!

“ Mom, that girl right here is looking for that barbies, can I play with her??” I heard a girl’s voice, and her mom answers her : “ That’s not a girl, baby, that’s a man!!” The girl still has question : “ Only girl likes playing barbie, mommy, and she is staring hardly at the bikini barbie!!!”

 In this life, a man plays barbie?? A bikini barbie??That man must be a variant or a crazy guy!!....….Wait…wait…a minute, where did I hide?? I slowly and scary turn around to see, and to my horror, I’m standing between all the kind of barbie in this world, and that girl is looking right at me…Great..just great..A man, who is wearing a formal vest, looking for a barbie… Digging a hole for me die in it!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!

“ Honey, don’t look at him like that, and stays away from him, he can be a crazy guy, poor him !!!” I heard her mother whispered to her. God, kill me !!!

“ Something’s wrong here, madam, I see that you and her is in trouble??” A familiar voice, and that voice belongs to…that monster!!! No, I can’t let him see me, not like that, oh no, where can I hide? Where????

Seungri’s POV

I see a woman and her child are looking for somethings. Maybe they need help?? So I got there and ask them . Suddenly, a giant bear is running toward me. It runs pretty fast. I realize that bear, it’s the biggest bear in this store, it’s very tall, almost is tall equal me, so it’s very expensive, too. I wonder who is so rich to buy it. It’s a wasteful to buy that thing…*BOM* Ah oh, maybe it’s too heavy so the one who holds it falls down. Who is so stupid to hold that thing like this?? It’s like they want to use it to cover their face… I can’t tell that’s a woman or man..never mind, it’s just a customer. But, I heard the little girl says : “ Mommy, that man likes playing barbie and teddy like me, so he’s a girl like me, right?? He looks like a girl, too. I want to play with him!!!” Oh my, a man?? Like playing barbie and teddy bear?? This life that has so many stupid and crazy people… I remember that bastard also like this…. Ahhhh, what’s this??? Why did I think of him? Time to work, Seungri!!!

Ji Yong’s POV

I have to buy this stupid teddy bear. It’s just so..big that my face had to kiss the floor because of it. No, all of this because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter