so we're wife and husband???

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the waiting room of the bride

Standing there is the most beautiful bride you have ever seen ( or I’m exaggerating too much ) . She wears the white long dress that show her long and slim legs, and a perfect waist. She’s not too tall, but she doesn’t wear high heels, so she has the right height to make people want to protect her. Why do people not want to protect this cute lady? ( I can’t see her face, just look at her from behind is enough to tell she’s cute) . But, wait a minute, a second she opens her lip, eveythings change.

“ What the am I doing here ? And why have I ever acceptedthat deal? Ah, yeah, money. So, why now I don’t  just kill the ing bastard, robe all the money he has, and run to where no one knows me??? Yes, like that, I will kiss his , I will punch his stomach, I will operate his damn head to see what’s in there. He made my life like hell. ing bastard, jerk, damn brat, I WANT TO KILL YOU!!!”

Yeah, right, a foul-mought like this is certainly our lovely Seungri, can’t be another person in the world. Today, Seungri aren’t made up like a clown anyomore. If he will become Ji Yong’s bride for sure, he’s better be a good-looking bride . So Seungri with the face he has already had, of course will be a cute bride . The monster he used to be, nothing to be found. But, only this character never can change. Haizz, it’s such a waste for a beauty. And you ask me why did he accept this wedding??? About one week ago.

FLASHBACK

“SAY WHAT”, both Ji Yong and Seungri shouted with all their lungs, oh, did the earth go to the end? So, YG papa allowed a bride like a monster. Oh, no way, no way… Yg papa didn’t know what in their head, he thought that they want the weeding took place more sooner. “ Oh, if you want this wedding more sooner, so it will be tomorrow, no poblem at all!!!” Oh no, it couldn’t be. So Seungri told Papa :

“ It’s too soon, I just didn’t make up my mind enough, give me more time!!!”

Papa thought, oh no, if it’s too late, maybe this woman will realize how stupid his son is, so it must be take place now. So, Papa turned away, and quietly took a medicated oil and rubbed it to his eyes. To do what? Of course to made tears. Ya,tears is a weak point of woman, but once again, our Seungri isn’t a woman. So when Papa showed him the red eyes and a little fake tears, he just told Ji Yong : “ call a doctor, you Papa’s head was hitted too hard!!!” Oh no, Papa didn’t let go too easy like this, so he grabed Seungri’s hand tightly and didn’t let go. “You two organize the weeding next week, or not, I rather die than let go!!! You have the heart to let your Papa die, you have the heart to let this old man suffer, lady, so agree, let say you agree!!!” Seungri gave up, it’s true that like father like son, this is the monster family….

END OF FLASH BACK

Seungri’s POV

I want to run away. One month ago, if anybody said to me : You will become a bride”, I would kiss their for sure. And now, I’m standing here, wearing a damn wedding bress, and become that monster’s wife. What’s logic in this life??? No, no, certainly no, time to escape, I won’t ruin my life. Just when I ‘m opening the door, I can see that monster with two other mans. Oh, why I have the feeling I have seen them before??? Have I??? And to my horror, I realize where and when I have seen them. The bastard number two and the creepy director. What are they doing there??? I can hear they talk to Ji Yong “ Come on, Ji Yong, I just want to see your bride, your wedding’s so suddenly, I have never met my sister-in-law, so don’t be selfish like this? Let us see her!!” Oh my god, they’re going to meet me??? That bastard, don’t agree, don’t agree, those two will recognize me for sure, especially the one I have punched so hard, how can he forget the one almost kill him??? “ Alright, but only ten minutes, it’s time for the ceremony” Yes, how can that Ji Yong jerk ever understand me? I must find a place to hide. Where? Where? This rom has nowhere to hide. Jump from the window?? No, it’s too high, and I’m wearing this dress, I can’t. Think, Seungri, think, money can’t fly away, I have sufferd too much because of it. I can’t let those two destroy everything, so think hardly, Seungri!!! The door is opened…

Ji Yong’s POV

I and my brothers are going to the room to see my bride, or my monster, oh my god, my life will end like this. I, a man who every woman want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter