so it's love at the first sight?

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri’s POV

Now I’m standing in the park behind the company. I changed into a man . Not the ugly girl that everyone are scared to lool at. I feel so freshly. I don’t have to trick people into obedience, I don’t have to embrass myself anymore . I become a very handsome man again . So happy, right??? I’M VERY HAPPY!!!!

…… …, ah, Forget that. Now, I’m very, very sorrowful. I will receive the salary in the end of this month, it’s only two days more to go. But… I have punched the bastard, and I’m very sure that I will be kicked out because of that violent action. So, now no salary for me. I’m very regretful . Because I have acted so violent to that damn man? Hell no, I’m so regretful because I still haven’t kicked him enough. Really, I should have kick his balls , and made him live the life of a girl. I was so gentle to him. Just one punch to him is not enough for me to live in the street. That bastard, if I see him again, I will throw him in the trashcan. I swear I will do that. He made my life now likes hell . No money, no house, no food…How can I live in this world????” I want money, money, money” I shout with all my lung-power , wish that Gold will help me, he will give me some money fall from the sky…. Ya, now that my mind become crazy…. I should have kill that man, really should have kill him… that damn monster of my life… “ you, damn bastard, damn brat, give me that man, GOD…” I shout again, now I wish that God will give me that bastard , I will eat him alive!!!!

“ What’s happening to you, baby??” I heard somebody’s voice. Oh, don’t tell me that God listened to me and sent that bastard to me??? I turn around and find me face to face with…

Choi Seunghyun’s POV

Maybe once in a while going to the park is not a bad idea . I have seen a cute man .Man, yes, I like both women and men. I just love beauty in the world. He has white skin , good built body, and a silky hair. But most of all, I really like his eyes . Although they have dark circle around them, but it only makes them more attractive, more like a Panda , a cute Panda. His glint is very pure, so pure, like a child, why can a man in this ages have this?  Interesting. I have felt so tired because of the people in the bar I always found. A same kind of person, only need and money. I played enough with them, now I want to find a new thing. And maybe this is. I have watched him for an hour. And this man has so many emotions in him. In seconds he can be so scrared, but next it changed to be angry, to be sad, to be so creepy. Oh my god, he’s so funny, definitily just my style now. Suddenly, I heard his scream “ I need money” , so does this man only need money for his life, too? And next he screams “ Give me that man” , so he needs man, too. Does this man like all the person I have met? If he is, it won’t so good for me to play anymore. I want to find out, so I get near to him . I want to know, this pure look I saw, is it an action of him?...

Seungri’s POV

Standing before my eyes is a man with a strange colour hair, how in the earth does a man have the mint colour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter