so all the woos is...nightmare

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three persons now are sitting in chairs, like they’re having a meeting. On their face, we can see the serious expression , very serious !! They’re just glaring hardly into each other’s eyes ,  and it’s look like wild animals are menacing each other : a dragon , a T-rex and a bear ! Suddenly, they all have a deep sigh : aizzzz !!! Why’s that ??

 

“ Why are we fighting like that ? And more important, we all failed , all the woo we had that all failed . Seungri…is really something. Haizzz, I’m so tired !!” Young bae said, they has chased Seungri over two weeks, and it’s ..really a nightmare…

 

Flashback

 

Step one to woo one person : present gifts to him !

 

Young bae is really not a romantic man. And he doesn’t have the experience in this in flirting ,too. So he only can give the most familiar : Flower… Not sure about that at all, but he still tries…

 

Over one weeks, he always gives Seungri different flowers day by day , from the simple flower to the rare one. And he waits patiently for Seungri’s reaction to this. His plan is : He will gives flowers for Seungri in secret like this, and one day , he will appear in front of him, and gives him the most beautiful flowers … perfect, right ??? Maybe Seungri will feel touch by this… He hopes so !!!

 

So, at the end of the week, he dresses so well and goes to Seungri’s store to access his plan. In Young Bae’s mind, it dreams of Seungri is waiting for his flower, and when he knows all of this, Seungri will smiles…. Oh my god, a good dream !!!

 

When his car stops in front of Seungri’s store, Young bae recalls all the lines he has to say over and over again, still he feels brave enough to face Seungri. Come on, Young bae, you can do it, you can do it !!! With a determination like this, Young bae holds the most beautiful flowers comes into the store…

 

Look, Seungri’s standing there. And when he sees that Young Bae comes near to him, he smiles so brightly. Young Bae’s heart is beating fast, oh my, maybe Seungri knows all of this, and this smile…. Could it be…he…feels..the same ??? Oh my god !!! Little Young Bae is dancing crazily in Young Bae’s mind, so he doesn’t notice that Seungri runs to him, grabs the flowers in his hand, and shouts to the other staff in the store :

 

“ Hey, the flowers arrived, come on, gives me the money, this one looks expensive, so it’ll double than yesterday, deal ???”

 

“ Seungri, you’re a rude mercian !!! Oh right, deal, gives me the flowers, today I will give it for my wife !!”

“ See, your wife will be happy !!! hehehe, money, money !!!”

 

…… What ???? Little Young Bae stops dancing, and big Young Bae is standing unfocused !!! What did he just hear ??? Apparently… Seungri has just sold his flowers ??? Or just his dream ? …..tell him, what is going on ???

 

“ Young Bae, why are you here? Ah, the flowers, have you found it in front of the store ? I tell you this, over one week ago, a strange person just gave me flowers day by day, so many flowers, I don’t know what’s happened, but, the flowers brought money to me, see !! Hehehe, people loved flowers so much, and I love money so much !!... Hey, Young bae, why your face’s too white, something’s wrong ??”

 

“….. Seungri, you don’t want to know why did that person give you flowers…and you don’t like flowers at all ??”

“ Ya, certainly it’s just a person who has nothing to do, and want to do strange thing. Gives flowers to a growth man ??? If I knows who the person is, I will just send them to check their head…. Or if the person wants to play with me like that, I will kick their !!!!Hey, Young Bae, you look like you want to faint away, are you sick????”

 

“ Nothing…nothing, Seungri, nothing at all…” And like that, little Young bae cries over at the corner of Young bae’s mind….Poor him….

 

End Flashback

 

“ Hey, don’t make me remember that again !!! I have a lesson now ! To flirt with a clueless person,…is a nightmare !!!” Seunghyun holds his face, his memories about two weeks ago…bad…bad…too bad…

 

Flash back

 

Step 2 to woo a person : Invite them to a romance dinner !!

 

Choi Seunghyun looks at him again in the mirror. Hair, good ! Face, handsome !! clothes, the most expensive vest of him, good ! Shoes, of course is a famous branch !! All in all, he’s a gentleman . Today, he has a date with Seungri. Oh my, he didn’t knoe it’s so easy, he thought Seungri didn’t want to go with him. But, just a call, he has already accepted !! So lucky ! Today, he must fix his image in Seungri’s eyes, not a play boy anymore, but a gentleman !! Seungri will see that he’s better than his brothers hundred times. Hahahaha !! Romantic dinner : Rose, candle, tasty luxury food, and piano music…Maybe he can have one kiss,too !!! Seunghyun dances a victory dance in his dream land….

 

Time to go, he drives his car to Seungri’s store to pick him up , today should be his happy day. But, again, but, when he arrives, he sees Young bae and Ji Yong arrive, too. And they all dress up well like him !! What’s the hell ?? At the same time, Choi Seunghyun, Dong Young Bae, Kwon Ji Yong get off the car, run to each other aggressively, and shout : “ What the hell are you doing here ?? Go home, Seungri has a date with me !!!”. After that, they all stand there dumbfoundedly, what did they hear ?? When they want to fight again, Seungri steps out the store and sees them. When he sees their clothes and their cars, he flinches. “ What are all of you doing ? Just go to drink and you dress like this ?? I don’t und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter