so it begins

the contract of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the most expensive hotel….

“ Ji Yong, stay with me, don’t go home” A woman’s voice entreats a man. But he’s still continuous wearing his clothes like he didn’t hear anything.  The woman doesn’t want to give up, this man, this beautiful man, this wealthy man must be her. She holds on his hand, creates the move that she thinks the most y of her, to lust his come back the bed. “ Ji Yong, honey, stay with me tonight”, she whispers sweetly into his ear.

The man drags her closer to him, and put her into a fire kiss. She smiles in the kiss : “ I’m sucessful, he’s mine”. All she thought that she will have the life of a queen, a life every woman want to. Suddenly, the man pushs her away, he smirks, and when she sees this, like she’s seeing the devil comes to life. “ Pitiful. You’re only a one night stand, nothing more. All you want are money, aren’t you??? This is, I will give you money, don’t ever come any closer to me, so dirty, hahaha” A rain of money falls into the bed, and she can only sit there, to see the man walk away. And she knows, never in her life, she can meet him again.

Kwon Ji Yong -  the CEO of G-Dragon company, the company that dominates the entertainment world in Korea, a man with all the power and famous like the dragon, the most man everyone ever want in their life, is the man who can’t love anyone. In his dictionnary, nothing calls love. Nothing.

Till the day the wheel of fate begins to roll…

In an indigent apartment …

“ Seungri, I tell you, if you don’t pay me the rent in three months, you have to move away, you hear me??? Seungri!!!” A fat woman almost shouts in the face of a young man. The young man still smile with all his cuteness, he have to “ Be cute, Seungri, show all your cuteness , hurry, or you will sleep in the street, Seungri”. He screams in his mind.

“ Noona, I will pay you all of my rent in this month, you will wait for me, right??? Noona, I’m soooo want to pay you, but last month I have to pay for the lost of money in the mart, so…so…I don’t have enough money to pay you anymore, you know my bad luck, don’t you??? Noona, I’m finding the new job, I will have money to pay you, just one month, only one month more, noona!!! Please!!!” And he shows his wheeding voice , his most cute smile, all in all you can see : he the most adorable thing. Oh no, who can against that!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter