Chapter 9: Bloodlust

Beautiful Disaster

 

first off~ thank you so much for the twenty subscribers, I love you guys <3 you're all awesome. <3

and to the people who comment, I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE. THANK YOUUU~



 

 

SungYoon was surprised to see that they were headed downtown. Their pace returned back to normal once they got to the main street. L.Joe smiled at her all of a sudden and surveying her surprised expression. “What’s wrong my dear?” he asked.

 

SungYoon looked at L.Joe and replied with a wave of her head. “I just thought… we were going hunting.” She told him. “What are we doing downtown?”

 

L.Joe suddenly laughed which surprised her. “We are going hunting.” He replied, picking up his pace. “Unlike you my dear, I am not on a… what you call, diet.” He said then smirked. “I know my brother taught you that to keep your so-called humanity or what’s left of it.”

 

SungYoon nodded. It was true, she didn’t always drink human blood and preferred those of animals. So it would be easier for her to control her urges, her thirst, the blood lust that was easily triggered. “So, we’re going to hunt in the middle of the city?” she asked him.

 

“Patience my dear.” He said then walked into an alley, pulling his hood up. To a human, the alley seems very dark but to their eyes, they could clearly see what was in that alley. SungYoon had no choice but to follow suit. She stood behind L.Joe and checked her watch, it was about 1am. How would they hunt? Who was gonna pass by at this hour?

 

To her surprise, a woman, probably around in her early twenties was storming off, cursing to herself on how her boyfriend is such an . L.Joe suddenly walked out of the alley and purposely walked into the girl. SungYoon saw how L.Joe smiled sweetly at her, apologizing about running into her. And in a matter of seconds, he had compelled her to join them in the alley. “Well, your Majesty, you have your ways.” SungYoon said and curtseyed to him.

 

L.Joe laughed and gave her a curt nod. “After all these decades, you should have learned this by now.” He said and positioned himself towards the girl’s neck. “Do you mind? I’m famished.” He said. SungYoon smiled and waved her head. L.Joe nodded and bit into her neck, causing the blood to come out.

 

Like her body was responding for itself, her hand slowly reached out to the girl’s. She moved closer and lifted the hand, fixating her eyes on the vein that was throbbing, like it was calling out to her. Her lips were already almost touching the girl’s hand, she opened and a snapping sound came, revealing her fangs as she bit into the pulse.

 

She closed her eyes at the sensation, the feeling. Her body was getting stronger and she could feel it, her eyes getting sharper if it was possible, her hearing was getting sharper, everything was heightening. She loved the feeling that human blood was giving her. She was feeling more powerful.

 

The two of the stopped as they felt the girl’s pulse weakening. L.Joe carefully the girl’s wounds and they cleared up in a matter of seconds. He looked at her deeply in the eyes, “You will not remember this. You didn’t even see me or her.” He said, pointing to SungYoon. “You will go back to your boyfriend and make up with him. Make love with him and tell him how much you love him.” L.Joe said and the girl just continually nodded. He let her go and she left.

 

They drank out of two more people and decided it was time to go back home. SungYoon suggested they walked normally this time, wanting to talk to L.Joe as they reached their street. “You really have no idea who ambushed us?” SungYoon asked L.Joe, getting the courage to open up.

 

L.Joe looked sad for a moment then waved his head. “I am sorry Stephanie. But you know Ricky would never betray you like that. You are still his maker and his elder. And I do not want to kill my brother either.” He said, putting a hand on her shoulder. “I have been trying to find out what I can about the ambush. I promise I will tell you if I have more information.” He said.

 

SungYoon nodded nonchalantly then sighed. “I do not know for how much longer I can keep up this act. It has been almost 6 months since it happened.” She said, looking down at the ground. “It is very difficult.” He was my maker and my life. Literally, my other half.” She said.

 

“I understand completely.” L.Joe replied, nodding. “I noticed, you do not speak of his name.” he said.

 

SungYoon smiled at him, “It does not make it less comforting, but it takes away the pain, somehow.” She replied honestly.

 

“What about Howon’s infatuation to you? It seems that he has brought it up now.” L.Joe said as they came near the house. “It is only normal Stephanie, to feel a little more for your creator. A little more love, a little more care. I once remember a young vampire who took precious care of my brother too. Which is why I do not like turning those opposite my .” He said with a small chuckle stopping in front of the house.