Chapter 6: An Alliance

Beautiful Disaster

hello yeorobun~ <3

I'm in a hurry coz I'm going to a carnival today with my crush! *o* sorry for the short update but this was necessary. The plot thickens. I promise a better update for chapter 7.

-listeningsoul


 

Chapter 6: An Alliance

 

Ricky curtly bowed down to her then looked back up. “We should talk inside Ricky. It is much too dangerous out here.” She told him and walked up their porch and opened the door. “Would you like come inside?” she asked.

 

Ricky just watched her, standing there. “How are you so confident that I would not hurt you or any one in your family?” he asked her.

 

“Because I was the one who created you.” She replied simply. Ricky gave a firm nod and went inside.

 

SungYoon was surprised that as soon as she closed the door and Ricky stepped in the house, MyungSoo already had his hand around his throat. “Ah, I should have known that the prince would be here too.” Ricky said tauntingly, choking on his words.

 

“Why are you here? You traitor!” MyungSoo spat out the words at him then turned to look at SungYoon. “Why did you invite him in Stephanie?!” he asked her. Hoya, WooHyun and EunMi came down to check on the commotion going around.

 

“Let him down L.” she said in a stern voice, her eyes turning into a shade of red. “You don’t want me mad. I said, put him down.” She said, her voice thundering and her eyes completely red.

 

L let go of Ricky’s neck, setting him down on the ground. “If you ever try anything funny, I will be the one you will be dealing with and believe me, even if Stephanie tells me to, I would not hold back.” He told him threateningly.

 

They all moved to the living room. “Why did you come, Ricky?” Stephanie asked. “Do you intend on killing all of us altogether?” she asked bluntly.

 

Ricky glanced at L, “He would know.” He said without tearing his eyes away from L. “He knows why I’m here. But for everyone’s knowledge, I came here to inform you that L.Joe sends his condolences on your loss.” He said and bowed once more.

 

“L.Joe?” EunMi asked. She’s the youngest in their family.

 

“He’s one of the originals.” WooHyun explained and EunMi nodded.

 

“What does he want?” Hoya asked.

 

“An alliance.” Ricky replied simply. “Our numbers are slowly decreasing and it seems like we are being hunted.” He said.

 

“By humans?” WooHyun asked, sitting up straight.

 

Ricky waved his head in reply. “We don’t know. But, once our family was of seven members, now there is only me and L.Joe.” he told them. “We need to find out who or what is hunting us down.” He said.

 

“If L.Joe wants an alliance, why can he not come here himself? Why does he need to send you instead?” MyungSoo asked.

 

Ricky smirked. “I know you are doubtful. And he knows it too. He is simply being cautious. As soon as I return with good news, he will come.” He told them. “Truly, I am sorry for the loss. He was family for me too and I can also feel the pain searing through. But now is not the time to be proud. We must stand together.” He said.

 

Everyone turned to look as Stephanie. She was their elder now and the decision must come with her. She turned to Ricky and nodded. “Very well. Please, tell L.Joe to come and we will talk.” She said.

 

Ricky nodded then bowed to both L and Stephanie. Then like the speed of light, he went off. “How are you so sure that it’s not a trap?” L asked Stephanie all of a sudden.

 

“I’m not.” She replied and turned to him. “You’re the one who knows if it is a trap or not. But he is right, if something or someone is hunting us out there, we need to form this alliance.” She said then stood up and walked towards the door to see Ricky standing there again with a childish grin on his face.

 

SungYoon nodded and Ricky stepped in the house then looked back outside to see another boy step out of the darkness. “L.Joe.” SungYoon acknowledged his presence and bowed before him. “Please, come inside.” She said and L.Joe obliged.

 

“Condolences, princess. I know he is important to you. My brother.” He said then bowed to her and taking her hand, giving it a light kiss. They were not biological brother, but the originals considered themselves as brothers. “So, I’m taking that we’re all on the same page about this alliance?” he asked as they walked into the living room.

 

WooHyun, Hoya, EunMi and MyungSoo bowed before L.Joe then looked at Stephanie. “Yes, we are.” She said for all of them.

 

L.Joe suddenly smiled and clapped his hands. “Great.” He said. “So, anyone for a hunt?” he said with a grin.