Chapter 27 : Traitor

Beautiful Disaster

 

 

It’s been a month since the incident. SungYoon walked with Sunggyu down the street walking towards Sunggyu’s house. SungYoon was surprised when Sunggyu suddenly held on to her hand. She looked at him and he smiled at her, making his eyes disappear completely.

 

“SungYoon.” He said. “I wanna introduce you to my mom as my girlfriend.” Sunggyu said shyly.

 

She smiled at his actions. “I would be honored Sunggyu, truly.” She said. “But, you have to remember that I am cold, therefore I cannot touch your mother’s hand nor any part of her body. I can and force her to forget about it but I doubt that you want me to do that to your own mother.”

 

He nodded in reply. “I understand. I just want my mother to know that you’re a special person for me. She always notices that I’m at your place. I barely go home to see her.” He said.

 

SungYoon somehow felt sad. “Sunggyu, I do not want you to forget your life for me.” She told him. “I want you to have a normal life as much as possible. I do not want you to turn away from your mother just for what we have right now.” She told him.

 

Sunggyu just looked at her. “Y-You’re not gonna leave me right?” he asked, gripping her hand.

 

She waved her head reassuringly. “Not for a very long time.” She replied which comforted Sunggyu somehow.

 

The two of them continued walking towards Sunggyu’s house, stopping just in front of the door. Sunggyu held both of SungYoon’s hands and smiled at her. “I really want to tell my mom of our relationship.” He insisted. “We can just tell her your skin in sensitive, I’m sure she won’t mind.” He said.

 

SungYoon looked at him warily but nodded. “As you wish.” She said.

 

Sunggyu smiled then opened the door. “Would you please come in?” he asked with a huge grin, making his eyes completely disappear. SungYoon smiled back and entered the house. “Now, where’s my mom?” Sunggyu asked himself, heading towards the kitchen.

 

SungYoon headed towards the living room. She’s been inside his house once and yet it feels so familiar already. “Ah my dear!” Sunggyu’s mother called out. SungYoon spun around and smiled at her. “What brings you here?” she asked.

 

Sunggyu quickly stood beside SungYoon and took her hand. “Omma, I want to formally introduce you to my girlfriend.” He said with a grin to his mother.

 

Sunggyu’s mother smiled widely. “Is this true?” she asked and SungYoon nodded with a smile. Sunggyu’s mother clapped, slightly jumping up and down. “Oh this is wonderful news! Finally, my Sunggyu with someone that he really loves.” She said and watched the couple lovingly. “Are you two planning to stay until dinner?” she asked.

 

Sunggyu glanced at SungYoon who nodded in reply. Sunggyu turned to his mother with a grin, pulling away from SungYoon and giving his mom a hug. “Of course omma. I missed your cooking.” He cooed to her.

 

SungYoon grinned as she watched Sunggyu disappear to the kitchen with his mother. She felt happy that she belonged, that she was welcomed and yet, she felt sad as well with the fact that she was taking away Sunggyu to someone so important to his life. She thought and knew it was wrong, but she’s never felt so attracted to someone like him before as well.

 

Sunggyu’s head peeked out from the kitchen and saw SungYoon looking at the floor, breathing almost heavily. Sunggyu walked over the girl, placing an arm around her. “Are you okay?” he asked cautiously. “I-I felt fear and grief for some reason.” He said.

 

“Forgive me.” SungYoon replied, looking into Sunggyu’s eyes. “That is the blood bond we share. Whatever I feel, you will feel and that goes the same for you.” She explained.

 

The boy grinned proudly. “So, do you feel what I feel right now?” he asked and SungYoon nodded. “What do I feel?” he asked.

 

“Love and contentment.” SungYoon replied, taking a hold of his hand.

 

“So why these feelings?” he asked her, pulling her into a hug. “I’ll always be here to protect you. I can’t live without you any more.”

 

SungYoon waved her head in reply. She knew he would be alright. She couldn’t tell him, but she was fearing for her own life.

 

YeoRum walked warily down the hall. She’s been in that house often enough that she knew where to go. She walked further and entered a door into an empty library. YeoRum sighed, looking at books then she found the one she’s looking for. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë. She never really understood why he picked that book, nonetheless, she tugged on it and one part of the library swung forward, revealing a secret room.

 

“Ah, my dear. Took you long enough.” A voice called out to her. YeoRum looked at the cloaked figure and bowed down to it then surveyed the usually empty room. There was a little girl, sitting at one corner, sobbing to herself. “You are just in time. He is about to wake up.” The hooded figure said capturing her attention once more. He then gestured to a body resting on a table that resembled an altar.

 

YeoRum’s eyes widened. “Isn’t that…” she started.

 

“Yes, it is Chunji.” The hooded figure said proudly. “I turned him last night because tomorrow, it is the most awaited night of my entire existence.”

 

YeoRum ran towards the boy. She placed a hand on Chunji’s cheek, he was ice cold. “Oh Chunji.” YeoRum whispered. “it wasn’t supposed to be this way.” She said to his figure then turned to the hooded figure. “IT WASN’T SUPPOSED TO TURN OUT THIS WAY!” she shouted at him.

 

The hooded figure quickly swooped up to YeoRum, pinning her to the wall with one hand around , his hood falling to reveal his face. “If you had not disobeyed orders, I did not need to do this.” He said icily. “If you did not fall in love with Prince Lyev, then less would have died. Their deaths are in your hands YeoRum.” He said.

 

“L-Lo-ord… M-My L-Lo-ord L. J-Joe.” She said between gasps. She grabbed his arm, although she knew how much her efforts are futile, she still trued to get his grasp off her neck. L.Joe finally released her and stepped back. She gasped for air, her eyes watering. “Forgive me my Lord.” She said bowing her head.

 

Suddenly, a loud gasp could be heard coming from the table. YeoRum got up and turned to Chunji who was gaining consciousness.

 

L.Joe smirked. “Tonight, a new order will rise, a new breed of vampires as we release the full potential in my blood.” He said taking off his cloak fully. “And with the werewolf pack on our side, the witches and wizards of our world bowing down to their true master, I, L.Joe, Half werewolf, half vampire will rule this world.”

 

It wasn’t supposed to turn out this way. YeoRum thought as she watched L.Joe laugh to himself.



 

I know it's been a while since I updated. and I know don't kill me for this chapter. 

I'm sorry guys >.<

just for everyone to know this story is soon ending :<