Life After School

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

You were about to walk to your regular spot on where you eat lunch. Just as when you were about to head here, a familiar voice suddenly called out for you. "~~~~!" The voice called out.

You stopped walking and glance back and notice SunHee happily waving at you and skipping towards you. "Oh, SunHee." You said. "How was your first class?"

"It's good, can I sit with you?" SunHee asked happily.

"Of course." You nodded and gave a small smile.

You and SunHee walked to your regular eating place, you and SunHee sat under a shaded tree and start to eat your lunch from there. "This is where you usually eat your food ~~~~~?" SunHee asked curiously.

"Well of course." You shrugged, "Waeyo? You do not like eating in this kind of area?"

"A-Ani!" SunHee blinked at you. "I'm just surprised. Since you're known as Ms. Perfect I thought you would sit with the other people back at the quad of the school."

"SunHee..." You spoke.

"I didn't suspect for you to eat out here at the front of the school. You sure are a different person than from how many people I know." SunHee mentioned.

"How different?" You asked curiously.

"Like, a different Ms. Perfect." SunHee grinned.

You gave a scowl at SunHee and SunHee notice the way you were staring at her. SunHee stopped eating for a moment and blinked curiously at you. "Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Ani, it's just that...you called me Ms. Perfect." You mentioned.

"Well everyone sure calls you that. I mean, even Daehyun calls you that mostly." SunHee said.

"Do not ever mention about Jung Daehyun's name...again." You mumbled in annoyance.

SunHee blinked at you and asked, "Do you seriously hate him that much?"

"Yes." You nodded, "Ever since I have met that jerk, we both hate each other ever since. And I'm surprised that I'm still stuck with him. Everywhere I go I always see him."

"And let me guess, it's annoying huh?" SunHee mentioned.

"Of course! Jung Daehyun will always be the most annoying jerk I have ever met." You said. "Every single day we argue whenever we see each other. After school is like the only time I can get away from Jung Daehyun."

"Well, who knows, maybe seeing Daehyun everyday means something." SunHee mentioned.

You glance over at SunHee who was smiling at you happily. You blinked at her but then suddenly start to laugh your off after you heard what SunHee said. "Yeah..." You chuckled. "When Daehyun is around, it doesn't mean anything. Besides, I will be happy if I haven't seen him for a day. Having a day away from him would be like a dream come true to me."

SunHee sighed and continue eating her food. "Whatever you say ~~~~~." SunHee said as she chews her food.

~*~*~*~

After school finally came. You walked out of your last class and you happily skip out and start to hum to a song as you skip happily. Finally school is over. Which means, no more Jung Daehyun. You thought happily.

But you suddenly stopped and you remember something. You pouted and sighed tiredly. You remember that your day wasn't over, you have to go to work today. "Darn, just when I was about to head home this is what I get...I remember about work." You mumbled to yourself.

You sighed in boredom as you walked over to a small cafe. You stopped at the entrance and start to change your expression quickly. As you walked inside, you gave a friendly smile to everyone and just head to the employee locker room to change into your uniform.

Throughout the whole day you have been working and staying on task with everything your manager has told you to do. Since you were known as Ms. Perfect, your manager already promote you assistant manager. Every co-worker admire what you do just like at school. It was like you were born as the most perfect person anyone has ever seen.

You actually had fun doing your work until you heard the bell sound which means a new customer has entered the cafe. You quickly walked over to the entrance with a friendly expression on your face. You arrived at the entrance and bowed in respect, "Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted.

"Wait! We're going to be eating here?!" A familiar voice scoffed.

Your expression suddenly change as your eyes widen. Aniyo, this voice...it can't be... You thought.

You slowly rise back up and then your expression change into annoyed right away. You notice a group with 6 guys. 5 of them didn't look familiar to you but, one of them was very familiar. Just looking at this person disgusted you. "Jung Daehyun..." You said as you gave him a glare. "What the heck are you doing here?"

"Me?" He scoffed. "As you can see I came here to eat with my friends."

"I didn't suspect you to be here." You said sarcastically. 

"Hyung, you know her?" A blonde boy asked.

You glance over at him curiously and notice how tall he was, but at the same time his face look like he's younger than Daehyun. "Yes," Daehyun sighed in annoyance. "As you can, this brat goes to my school."

Your eyes widen as you heard the word "brat" come out of Daehyun's mouth. "Bwoh?! Brat? How the heck am I a brat?" You blinked.

"Oh...little Ms. Perfect." Daehyun sneered at you. "Being popular at school, the smartest at school, and now you work here. And look at you, you're already assistant manager. Pretty much you are a brat for being perfect."

"So!" You said as you start to shout at him. "What about you Mr. Jerk? Being the troublemaker at school. Being the lazy one at school. Insulting everyone as you walk by them. No wonder people don't like you at school."

"Are you saying that I'm a loner?" Daehyun shouted.

"Yes!" You shout back. "Because you're always a jerk to everyone and mostly you. Even though I'm known as Ms. Perfect, you're known as Mr. Jerk because ever since I have met you, you ruined my life jerk!"

"~~~~~~!" A voice suddenly called out.

Daehyu was about to shout back at you but then suddenly stopped, since he notice someone standing right behind you. You stood there quiet and gave a gulp. "You should be serving customers not yelling at the customers." Your boss mentioned.

"N-Nae..." You stuttered. "Mianhae, I'll get back to work."

Daehyun gave a small smirk since he saw that you got in trouble by your manager. You got the menus from the table and led Daehyun and his friends over to the table. As you were leading them to the table, you were right behind Daehyun giving him glares and mumbling insulting words that just came out of your mouth.

You set the menus down on the table and then walk away leaving a fake friendly expression on your face, but as you arrived to the kitchen...you suddenly changed into an annoyed look and change your walking into stomping. "Stupid Daehyun...why can't this dude eat somewhere else besides here..." You mumbled angrily.

~*~*~*~

You did your job as usual and you served Daehyun just like you usually do. Every time you set the food down on the table, you gave Daehyun a glare and then walk away without saying a word. You can tell Daehyun was giving you a glare as well, but you just shrug it off. No matter how much you want to punch him, you never can or else you will get fired by your boss.

You were serving other customers and as you were treating them, you notice Daehyun being a fatty and mostly eating half of the food. "Yah! Daehyun! You're eating all the food! Save some for us!" A deep voice guy said as he furrowed his eyebrows at Daehyun.

Heh, who could have known this jerk is a fatty. You chuckled to yourself.

You watch as Daehyun kept on eating the food and you rolled your eyes and walked away continue treating the customers. The customers envied you as you walk by and serve the food very quickly. Daehyun notice the customers watching you and all he did was just rolled his eyes at you. You even notice since you kept glaring at him and want him to leave already.

After a while, it was finally over. Daehyun and his friends left and you sighed in relief. You walked over to the table and notice that all 5 members gave you a small tip for your hard work. You smiled and grab the tips as you cleaned up the table. You also notice that there was a note on the table.

You gave a curious glance at the note and lightly pick it up. You lightly unfold the note and notice that it was from Daehyun.

This is all your getting

You were lost and looked at the note and notice that he only gave you 5 pennies. You blinked and sighed, This dumbo...really 5 cents. 

You grabbed the change and sighed harshly not saying anything else. You continue doing your work and the only thing that is on your mind is the jerk Jung Daehyun.

It was the end of your shift, you were cleaning tables until someone unknown has come in. You glance over and that person was familiar to you. "~~~~~!" She called out happily.

"SunHee..." You said. "What are you doing here this late?"

"I just decided to hang out with you for a while." SunHee said with a friendly smile.

"This late? Plus how did you know where I work?" You asked as you raised a brow at her.

"A "fairy" should know about their chingu's life." SunHee said. "Besides, I just have some news to tell you."

"News?" You blinked.

SunHee nodded and said, "How about we do a little card game."

"I'm confused..." You said with a worried look. 

You felt nervous about seeing SunHee act this way, which was weird since it was not like her. In the end, you just followed what SunHee did and 6 unknown cards were set down under the table. "Go ahead, pick a card." SunHee insisted.

You raised a brow at her and asked, "Is this like some kind of fortune telling thing?"

"It's exactly like it, but these are something that might come true easily." SunHee mentioned.

You sighed and just pick the 5th card since it was closest to you. You hand the unknown card to SunHee and SunHee reveal the card and it shows 2 bodies. "What's my fortune?" You asked curiously.

"You're going to experience a new life in the following next day." SunHee explained. "When the shooting star hits, a surprising thing will happen to you and some other person."

You blinked and tilt you head, "Mwo?"

"That's what the fortune saids." SunHee shrugged.

SunHee notice the time and she quickly got up and said, "It's getting late. I should go annyeong~!" 

She rushed out of the cafe leaving you a confused look. You sat there and wonder what did SunHee mean experience a new life?. You gave a shrug since some fortunes don't really come true. You got from the chair and start to go get your stuff and get home.

Experience a new life huh? You thought curiously. The thing is...what kind of life?