The Ultimate Plan

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

2 weeks has already passed and the ultimate plan has started. You slowly open your eyes and groaned as you already knew it was a new day. 2 days left before your birthday and you were pretty excited about it... not really at the moment though. You sluggishly got out of your bed and went to go change into Daehyun's normal clothes and got ready for school. You walked downstairs and notice how quiet it was in your house once again. "Guys?" You confusingly called out as you felt the quiet atmosphere around you.

That's weird... You thought to yourself curiously. You walked over to the kitchen and notice a note was left for you on the table. You curiously glanced over at the note and lightly picked up and start skimming through it.

Annyeong Daehyun hyung! Sorry for not waiting for you to wake up. The others and I have something to do. See you tonight! Araso!

Zelo and the others

P.S. Enjoy your day with ~~~~~ noona! ;)

Enjoy my day with Daehyun? You thought to yourself as you made a puzzled look at the note. Aish! What are these guys up to?!

You suddenly heard a knock on your door and you swiftly looked over at the door. You tilted your head because you don't remember anyone coming to your house this early. You walked over to the door and casually answered it. As you opened the door, it revealed that Daehyun was standing at the door and he was giving you a small smile. "Annyeong!" Daehyun grinned happily.

You furrowed your brows at him and you gaped in surprise. "What are you doing here?" You asked Daehyun in a suspicious tone.

"I came to go to school with you of course!" Daehyun mentioned.

You lightly scoffed at him and rolled your eyes at him, "Well...this is unsual of you."

"Yah!" Daehyun suddenly blurted out. "I just want to do something nice for you. Besides, you don't even have a ride to school."

You tilted your head still confused from the type of moment that you were in. You slowly folded your arms and gave an unquestionable stare at Daehyun. "Did Yongguk hyung set you up for this?" You asked as you spectate Daehyun's expression very closely.

Daehyun gave a wide smile and he sighed in defeat, "Ok... you got me. Yongguk hyung did called me and told me to give you a ride to school."

"That bastard..." You muttered. "Well, you can tell Yongguk hyung it's fine because I'm going to be walking to school." You carelessly got out of your house and close the door behind you and locked it. You fakely smiled at Daehyun and start walking to school.

"Yah!" Daehyun suddenly called out. "There is no way you are walking to school ~~~~~."

"Too late now Daehyun-ah!" You rolled your eyes at him and continue on walking.

While you were casually walking and enjoying the weather, you suddenly felt someone clinging on to your arm. You stopped walking all of a sudden and slowly peeked over revealing Daehyun clinging on to your arm. "Jebal..." Daehyun shyly speaked.

Your eyes grew in amazement as you saw Daehyun acting like this. You felt the tightness from your arm as he start to grip on to you more tightly. You can tell from Daehyun's face that he was begging. Just staring at your ownself, Daehyun was pouting and giving you the puppy dog eyes which slowly made you give in. You quickly looked away avoid eye contact with him and mumbled, "Araso... you can drop me off to school..."

"Jjinja?!" Daehyun beamed up as he smiled widely at you.

You start to hide your face from blushing since you were embarassed from how Daehyun acted. You never saw this side of him before and you blurted out a laugh. "Nae..." You nodded as you grinned at him. "Just don't act like that ever again Daehyun-ah, it scares the heck out of me."

"Araso!" Daehyun chuckled. "Hey, you know I'm actually starting to get used to your body. Your body is actually fun to be in."

"Oh, so what you're saying is that you're used to my period now?" You nudged your elbow to Daehyun's arm.

Daehyun sarcastically laughed at what you mentioned and he quickly changed back into a serious expression. "No... that is the worst thing about being a girl." He murmured.

You snickered at Daehyun since you understand what he was going through. "Well, be happy that it's already gone. Now you shall wait for next month once again and suffer through that again." You happily mentioned as you already imagine Daehyun having a period the second time.

"Yah! That's not funny..." Daehyun muttered miserably. "I already want my body back, it's less painful."

"Well your body is fun." You said. "Who could have known that I actually enjoy being with your friends."

"They are nice people..." Daehyun said as he start to think about them. "Anyways we should head to school before we're late."

Daehyun got in the car and you nodded and followed him. As Daehyun started the car he start to drive to your guys' school. It's been a while since you hang out with Daehyun, usually Daehyun called you for girl situations. As Daehyun was driving, you glanced over your window and start to space out at what was in front of your throughout the whole car ride. The first thing you thought was how much you and Daehyun are friends now. But, also you felt that strange feeling in your heart.

~*~*~*~

As you were spending your day with Daehyun, SunHee was with Daehyun's friends at your house. "SunHee-ah, are you sure it's ok to set up the plan at ~~~~~'s house?" Youngjae asked curiously.

"Of course!" SunHee grinned. "Don't worry ~~~~~ can be bad with surprises so she wouldn't know what's different with her house."

Even though ~~~~~~ is Daehyun at the moment. SunHee giggled to herself.

Yongguk notice SunHee giggling to herself and he felt a little creeped out from how SunHee was acting. Sometimes, I really don't understand what goes through SunHee's mind... Yongguk thought to himself as he sighed.

While the guys were hiding the decorations, SunHee was in the kitchen wondering if she should bake a cake for you or just go to the store and just randomly buy one. SunHee puffed her cheeks as she starts to think wondering what she should do. She suddenly felt a tap on the shoulder which made her lose her train of thought. She lightly jumped up and quickly looked back revealing a curious Zelo. "SunHee noona gwenchana?" Zelo asked curiously.

"Oh! Zelo!" SunHee said as she sighed in relief. "You honestly scared me there for a moment." She awkwardly chuckled.

"Nae," Zelo nodded. "I can see that noona. What were you thinking of?"

"Huh? Oh! I was just thinking if I should bake for ~~~~~ or just go to the store and randomly just buy a cake." SunHee mentioned.

"That's easy." Zelo said as he gave SunHee a wide grin. "I think you should bake the cake for her."

"R-Really...?" SunHee startled for a moment. "B-But I'm kind of a bad baker." She shyly looked away as she felt embarrassed saying that.

"Noona, I don't think ~~~~~ would care about the taste of the cake. I think she would know that it was from you." Zelo smiled.

"Yeah..." SunHee said as she gave Zelo a small smile. "You're right."

"Don't worry, if you ever need help Himchan and Youngjae hyung are great cooks. So they can help you out." Zelo mentioned as he winked at SunHee.

SunHee giggled from his cuteness and she got on her tippy toes and tried patting Zelo's head but failed. "Oh come on! You're too tall!" She pouted.

Zelo let out a laugh and slightly bend down making it easier for SunHee to reach. SunHee gave a cheerful smile and patted Zelo's successfully. "Gomawo for the help Zelo." SunHee said happily.

~*~*~*~

It was already the end of the day for school and you were walking out of school with Daehyun. You were kind of surprise that you spent the whole day with Daehyun without arguing nonstop or insulting him. Some students at school were also surprise to see you and Daehyun didn't argue for the whole day. All you guys did was just talk like what normal friends do. You sighed sadly because even though you spend the day with Daehyun, you notice that you had never seen SunHee or Daehyun's friends the whole day.

"Gwenchana?" A voice suddenly interrupted you.

You slowly glanced over and notice Daehyun was giving a worried look to you. "N-Nae..." You said as you were staring into Daehyun's eyes out of nowhere. You quickly snapped out of it by shaking your head and you stopped walking for a moment.

Daehyun stopped as well and he tilted his head curiously at you, "You sure have been acting strange ~~~~~. You sure everything is ok?"

"Yeah..." You nodded. "Nothing is wrong. I was just thinking about how I haven't seen SunHee or the others the whole day today."

Daehyun made an unsure look, "Now that you mention about it, you're right. Well SunHee texted me saying that she was going to be absent today because she had something to do."

"Weird..." You said in a confused tone. "Zelo send me a note this morning saying that him and the others had to go do something as well. Do you know what it is?"

"How would I know?!" Daehyun blinked at you. "The only evidence I got was SunHee's text. It's not like I'm a fairy like her."

You groaned and start to mutter at him, "I was just saying you babo."

"Araso...araso." Daehyun said as he tippy toed trying to reach his own height and ruffled your hair.

You felt awkward when Daehyun did that to you and you just blankly stared at him. Daehyun was widely smiling and as he got back to your normal height, he notice your blank stare. "What?" Daehyun tilted his curiously at you.

"Aniyo," You nodded as you continued to stare at him. "It's nothing."

"You sure are acting weird ~~~~~." Daehyun said as he put his hand on his hips.

"I know, but that's ok. Anyways, see you tomorrow." You smiled as you waved at him and walked back home.

Daehyun was watching you walked away and he formed a small smile. "Nae..." Daehyun quietly spoke as he was watching you get home safely.

While Daehyun was watching he suddenly heard his phone ring. He quickly searched through your purse and got a hold of your phone right away. Daehyun stared at the contact ID for a moment and he quickly answered it right away. "Oh, SunHee-ah!" Daehyun smiled happily.

"How are things going with ~~~~~?" SunHee asked curiously.

"It's pretty good." Daehyu mentioned. "Is everything all set up for that special day?"

"Yup! Who could have known your friends would be great helpers." SunHee giggled.

"Well, that's them for you." Daehyun happily shrugged. "So what's going to be the plan once that day comes?"

"Just distract ~~~~~ the best you can like always and me and the guys will be at your place setting up the party. ~~~~~ is going to be thrilled once she sees this. Even though you're in her body."

"Ha, very funny." Daehyun said sarcastically. "Don't worry, distracting ~~~~~ is going to be the easiest thing ever."

~*~*~*~

2 days has passed and it was that time of day. You shot open your eyes and happily got up from Daehyun's bed. You notice that once again Yongguk and Himchan weren't in the room and they probably must have been awake before you. You were bewildered for a moment since the only time you saw them was yesterday, but then you remembered that Yongguk mention about being busy tomorrow.

Yesterday you were at school and you sat at your usual table where you spotted Daehyun's friends having their usual conversation. "Hey guys." You said as you sat next to Youngjae.

"Morning hyung!" Zelo said in a cheerful tone.

"You seem happy today." You mentioned as you notice Zelo smiling widely. "Did something happened today?"

"Oh!" Zelo blinked. "Aniyo, it just something that is coming up tomorrow." He snickered.

"What is it?" You curiously asked him because you felt lost.

"Oh! Well its about-" Zelo was about to explain but he suddenly got elbowed on his side by Yongguk. You were confused why Yongguk did that, but you can tell that he was glarining at Zelo.

Zelo was confused as well, but then he stopped talking for a moment and continue what he was going to say. "It just about Valentine's day of course!" Zelo mentioned. He was rubbing his sides and you notice that as well. You furrowed your eyebrows since you were confused what's going on.

"Zelo, you sure know how to stay quiet." Youngjae said sarcastically as he was giving a glare to Zelo.

Zelo can feel the tense aura surround Youngjae and he awkwardly let out a chuckled and slowly backed away from him since he was afraid what Youngjae would do to him. 

As you were reminiscing that flashback you suddenly realize that Daehyun's friends has been acting weirdly around you. Now that I think about it, what was Zelo actually trying to say? You thought to yourself curiously.

You lightly shrugged and just walked into Daehyun's bathroom and took a shower once again. Every time you take a shower you tried to be cautious of yourself after what happened last time. You were actually surprise on how it felt as you touched it for a short time. While you were showering, you were just humming to a random song and got out quickly and switch into Daehyun's usual clothes.

As you got out of the bathroom you suddenly heard a loud beep and you glanced over and notice Daehyun's phone beeping from a far. You walked over to it and notice that it was Daehyun calling you. You swiftly picked up the phone and answered it right away, "Yobeseyo?"

"Morning!" Daehyun said in a cheerful tone.

You smiled right away as you heard Daehyun's voice and you suddenly realized what the heck was wrong with him, "What is up with you? You never give me a tone like that when we're talking."

"What?" Daehyun curiously said. "I can't be nice to you on Valentine's day?"

You sighed in annoyance, "Ani... you sound creepy when you're nice to me. Are you sick or something?"

"Nah... but, I was going to ask you if you want to hang out on Valentine's day?" Daehyun asked curiously.

"Well..." You sighed. "I honestly have nothing to do since your friends left me again. Shouldn't you be hanging out with SunHee as usual?"

"SunHee is busy again and I really have nothing to do so you're the only one left." Daehyun mentioned.

"I guess that can work." You said as you shrugged over the phone.

"Perfect!" Daehyun happily spoke. "I'm already at your door."

"BWOH?!" You suddenly blurted out in surprise.

You quickly hanged up the call and rushed downstairs and head for the door. You quickly opened it and it revealed Daehyun smiling at you while the phone was still in his hand. "Annyeong!" Daehyun said in a cheerful tone. "You know, you don't have to rush out of your room just to go see me." He winked at you.

You gave him a blank stare and the first thing you asked him, "Who are you and what have you done with Daehyun?"

"Oh ha ha," He sarcastically said. "Very funny Ms. Perf. SunHee wanted me to be more nice to you so this is how I be nice to people." Daehyun explained.

"Oh so you talk like a creeper when you're nice to people." You smirked at Daehyun as you folded your arms in front of him.

"Yah! I do not sound like a creeper." Daehyun mumbled as he gave an annoyed look.

"Yes you do!" You said as you stick your tongue out.

Daehyun groaned and he sighed, "Why you little..."

You suddenly knew what Daehyun's reaction was and the first thing you did was run. "Yah! Get back here!" Daehyun shouted as he start to chase after you.

"Aniyo!" You shouted as you continue to run trying to get from far away as you can. Even though you were running for your life, this can be a nice way to start off the day with Daehyun. You can tell how mad he was getting as he was trying to chase after you the best he can. It did got you scared for a moment, but at the same time you left out a laugh and enjoy being chases by Daehyun.

~*~*~*~

Only You - JiHyun & JiYoon (4Minute)

Back at your place, SunHee and Daehyun's friend were already setting up the party. Zelo, Jongup, and Yongguk were setting up the decorations in your living room while as for SunHee, Himchan, and Youngjae they were helping you bake a cake. Music was playing just to make things go by quicker and everyone was just enjoying their time and having fun.

"I wonder how hyung is doing with ~~~~~?" Zelo asked curiously as he was tying some ballons to a chair.

"Probably having too much with her." Yongguk said as he winked at the younger.

"Yah! Not that way!" Jongup suddenly interrupted as he just finished blowing a balloon.

"I wasn't even thinking that way you idiot." Yongguk said as he playfully hit Jongup from behind the head.

Jongup felt the hit and he pouted at his hyung, "I was just saying..."

"Hyung, don't his Jongup like that. You know how he is with his imaginations." Zelo said as he felt bad for Jongup getting playfully hit.

"Mianhae," Yongguk said as he rubbed Jongup's head from where he hit him. "Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your mind." He mentioned as he kneel down to Jongup's face and start to stare into his eyes trying to read his mind.

Jongup was just giving him a blanked stare and lightly flicked Yongguk's forehead. "Yah! Stop staring at me like that. You look like a creeper." Jongup said as he glared at Yongguk.

"Mianhae..." Yongguk said as he awkwardly chuckled.

"Yah! Would you guys stop fooling around and continue decorating the house!" Himchan called out as he was starting to get annoyed of hearing the 3 having fun.

"Nae umma..." The 3 groaned as they listend to what Himchan said.

Himchan blinked in surprise and he heard Youngjae's snickered. Himchan glared over to Youngjae and lightly slapped his arm. "Yah! Don't you even dare think about laughing." Himchan muttered.

"Mianhae hyung..." Youngjae said in frightened tone as he continue mixing the batter for the cake.

SunHee was watching the 2 have their moment and she lightly let out a giggle. "You guys are too funny." SunHee said as she couldn't stop laughing at what she was seeing.

Himchan and Youngjae stopped what they were doing and gave a confused look at SunHee who was laughing nonstop that her stomach hurts. Youngjae notice how red her face was and he sighed, "SunHee sometimes you are so weird."

"Yah! If we can't have our fun, you guys can't either!" Zelo said as he heard SunHee laughing nonstop.

"Shikkeurro!" Youngjae shouted. "We seriously have got to finish this." Youngjae mentioned as he glanced over at Himchan.

"We will..." Himchan nodded. "But, first... we just need to let SunHee calm down. Because it looks like she's about to die with her laughs." He suddenly mentioned as he pointed at SunHee who was still laughing.

~*~*~*~

After that long chase with Daehyun both of you guys were exhausted. You were sitting on a bench trying to catch your breath while Daehyun was doing the same. "From what you're wearing, you sure know how to run fast in those." You panted as you glanced over at Daehyun.

"Thanks, I honestly got used to these." Daehyun said as he slowly catches his breath. "You really need to buy more sneakers. Wearing wedges or heels is a pain."

"Well, I am girl so I like to dress up nice all the time." You smiled at him.

"I can see that." Daehyun said.

The conversation quickly ended as you and Daehyun suddenly felt awkward. Both of you guys turned away and there was silence between you guys. You slightly glanced over at Daehyun with the corner of your eye and you slowly looked away and thought to yourself, Etteokke... this is getting awkward.

You loudly clear your throat trying to get Daehyun's attention. Daehyun glanced over and he felt that awkward atmosphere around you. He tilted his head curiously and he was the one who broke the silences between you guys, "Are you really going to to do that just to get my attention?" Daehyun asked as he furrowed his eyebrows at you.

"Nae," You nodded as you smiled at him.

Daehyun gave you a dirty look and he sighed, "Sometimes I think you hang out with Zelo too much."

"Well, I am in your body. Sometimes I wish I was back in my body because I miss being a girl." You mentioned as you imagine as your old self again.

Daehyun glanced over you and he gave a small smile. Daehyun suddenly heard your phone ring and when he got your phone right away he realize that it was a text from SunHee:

From: SunHee
Daehyun-ah~! How is it going with ~~~~~?

From: ~~~~~
Things are going good so far. I'm trying to distract her the best I can. How's the surprise going?


From: SunHee
All I have got to say is that your friends sure like to be noisy. :) We just finished setting up. So just finished whatever you're doing and just bring ~~~~~ over for the surprise. Or, should I say bring you over ;)


From: ~~~~~
-_- Yah! That is not even funny! Araso, ~~~~~ can I will be on our way.

Daehyun suddenly put your phone back in your purse and when he glanced up he notice your curiously stare. "If you're wondeirng that was SunHee. She just came to say hi." Daehyun mentioned. "Nosey..." He muttered.

"Yah! I'm not nosey!" You pouted at Daehyun. "I was just curious." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Exactly, and that is being nosey." He snickered.

You raised a brow at Daehyun and sighed in annoyance, "Aish! So annoying!"

Daehyun chuckled, "Anyways, let's head back to your place. SunHee texted me to go get something and I left it at the house."

"Ok," You nodded as you got up right away.

You notice Daehyun was about to get up and follow you as well, but by the time he got up he suddenly start to stumble and was about to fall. Your eyes grew and you quickly caught him by the time he was about to hit the ground. Daehyun was shocked to see get caught in your arms and he slowly start to stare into your eyes. "Gwenchana?" You asked him curiously.

"N-Nae..." Daehyun stuttered for a moment.

You blinked at Daehyun since you were surprise at what's going on. For some reason, holding on to Daehyun with his arms, so this is what guys do. She suddenly heard heartbeat got faster and her eyes grew. W-What is this? You thought to yourself. Why is my heart beating so fast?

You slowly pulled Daehyun up and lightly unwrapped your arms around him. "You sure you're ok?" You curiously asked him.

"I'm fine... sort of." Daehyun shyly said as he turned away from you.

You were confused how Daehyun almost fell because it happened out of nowhere. You glanced down at Daehyun's feet and notice that he was wobbling from there. You slowly realized what was going on and you suddenly got in front of Daehyun facing away from him and you bend down leaving Daehyun shocked. "Hop on..." You said as you glanced over at Daehyun with the corner of you eye.

"~~~~~..." Daehyun softened as he knew what you were talking about.

"Aniyo, it's fine." You mentioned. "You're hurt so I might as well help you."

Daehyun nodded at what you said and gently wrapped his arms around your neck. You suddenly felt your own weight on Daehyun and you gently grab his lower thighs and you slowly got up carrying Daehyun from behind. You started walking to your car and you weren't really used to what you were doing at the moment. From how you normally walk, you were walking a little slower due to Daehyun's weight. Gosh dang! Am I really this fat?! You thought to yourself.

You felt the warmness from behind as Daehyun was laying his head on your back. You lightly smiled and start to arrive at Daehyun's car and both of you guys head back to your place.

~*~*~*~

It was 5pm at the moment and you arrived home with Daehyun. You got out of the car and was about to open the door for Daehyun, but Daehyun quickly got out and start limping. "Aniyo, I'm ok ~~~~~." Daehyun mentioned as he was trying to walk normal to your front door.

Even though Daehyun was trying his best to walk, you didn't bother to listen to what he said and easily caught up to him start to wrap your arm around his waist. "Aniyo, it's not ok Daehyun-ah." You said in a worried tone as you pulled Daehyun more closer to you and helped him walk to the door.

Daehyun was shocked to see you this way that he quickly turned away and lightly blushed in embarrassment. As both of you guys were walking up to the front door, the minute Daehyun opened it and both of you stepped inside something amazing happens...

"SURPRISE!"


Author's Note

This is honestly probably the longest chapter I have ever wrote. ._____. But it is worth it in the end. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :D Sorry that there's not funny stuff. (I think...) There's only cute stuff for now. Thanks for reading! :D