Reunited

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

After your crying session with Daehyun, you continue to finish off your shift. Daehyun decided to stay in until you were finish with your shift but, at the same time he was checking if you were ok. As you were finally done with your shift, you were getting your things set up and walked out of the cafe with Daehyun. "You know you didn't have to stay for that long." You mentioned as you looked over at Daehyun.

"And what?" Daehyun lightly scoffed at you. "Leave you behind? You're probably just going to cry in the corner again."

"Ani..." You muttered as you gave a sad look. "To be honest, I didn't know that you were going to come around when my sister and her fiance were there."

Daehyun suddenly stopped and you stopped as well and curiously looked back at him, Daehyun gave a sad look and he shyly turned away not bothering to make any eye contact with you. "Your sister told me about the story." Daehyun mentioned. "Is that why you were crying because you just found out about it?"

You stood there in silence as you couldn't believe that Daehyun known about the problem as well. You sighed and gave a sad look and you were back with your eyes watery again but, you were trying to hold it in. "N-Nae..." You stuttered. "I'm just surprise, it just my father who was the one who was being a jerk to her. I didn't know why I hate her, probably because she left me and I was stuck with my dad for so long?"

"You just needed that sister by your side whenever you're feeling down." Daehyun said as he put his hand on the right side of your shoulder.

"I know..." You sighed. "Thanks for coming today, but I think I want to cancel our hangout today. If that's ok with you?" You glanced up at Daehyun.

Daehyun nodded happily and smiled at you, "Whatever makes you feel better then I understand."

After your shift was over you walked out of the cafe with Daehyun. "You didn't really have to stay there until it closes. I already cancel the hangout." You sighed as you felt bad for him waiting.

"~~~~~, its fine. Today has been kind of a rough day for you. I actually want to be there by your side and cheer you up." Daehyun pouted as he knows what you been going through.

You stood there staring at Daehyun and you felt a light thump in your heart as he said that. "O-Oh..." You shyly stuttered. "T-Then we can hang out tomorrow! I'll make it up to you!" You happily grinned at him.

"Alright..." Daehyun nodded right away as you thought of the idea.

~*~*~*~

The next day came and since you were off from work today, you decided to go get ready since you're going to be hanging out with Daehyun. Daehyun was already awake and he got out of the bathroom all freshed and ready to go. The others including Mihi were curious why is Daehyun so energized in the morning. Daehyun was pacing back and forth wondering what he is forgetting and what he should bring. "Um... his hyung ok?" Zelo asked curiously as he notice Daehyun walking back and forth around the house.

"Yah!" Youngjae randomly called out making Daehyun stopped in place. "Why are you pacing so much?" He raised a brow at him.

"Sorry," Daehyun panted as he ran out of breath from doing that, "its just that today I'm hanging out with ~~~~~."

"Oppa, I thought you hung out with her yesterday though." Mihi pouted. "Are you really that obsessed with her?"

"Mwo?! Me?!" Daehyun blinked. "Ani, you got it all wrong. Its not like that."

"Sure..." The guys said as they glare at Daehyun.

Daehyun awkwardly grinned and he suddenly heard the doorbell rang. He quickly rushed over to the door and once he opened it, he thought it would be you at first... but instead it turned out to be Hani. Daehyun sighed and hold the door, "I thought you were ~~~~~ for a moment."

"Waeyo? Is she suppose to be coming here?" Hani asked curiously.

"Nae," Daehyun nodded. "What are you here for?"

Hani shyly walked in and looked around the house, "I was going to give you this." She took out an envelope from her bag and hand it over to Daehyun.

Daehyun didn't know what it was until he casually opened the envelope and it revealed a wedding invitation. "Your wedding is today? Why would you tell me last minute though." Daehyun said as he didn't know what to say.

"I told you last minute because I knew if I asked ~~~~~ to go, she would say no. I know what she is feeling right now is shocking, but I don't want her to suffer through anymore. If you could convince her to go to the wedding, seeing her one last time would honestly make me happy." Hani said. "I know what I did in the past is wrong, and I apologize to her so many times, I just wish she would accept my apology one day."

"She probably will Hani." Daehyun said. "You can't just give up that easily."

"Oppa!" Mihi happily called out and skipped over to Daehyun. "Is ~~~~~ at the door?"

"Um..." Daehyun awkwardly said as he looked over at Hani. Mihi did the same as well and all she sees is a person that does look like you, but alittle bit older.

"~~~~~-unnie! You arrived!" Mihi happily smiled as she randomly start to hug Hani.

Hani giggled and she patted her head as she felt the warm fuzzy hug that Mihi is giving her. "I think you got the wrong person little one." Hani said as she gently pulled Mihi away from her.

"What?" Mihi blinked.

"That's actually ~~~~~'s unnie." Daehyun chuckled as he ruffled Mihi's hair.

Mihi gasped as she looked over at Hani and Hani gave a friendly smile. "Is she your sister Daehyun?" Hani asked as she didn't know how adorable Mihi was.

"Nae!" Mihi happily grinned. "My name is Mihi, ~~~~~'s sister."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Hani." Hani said.

"You and ~~~~~ really do look alike though." Mihi said as she was amazed to see the resemblance.

"We get that a lot, well now you can tell us apart since we barely see each other so often." Hani said as she slowly made a sad look.

"Are you and her fighting?" Mihi asked as she tilt curiously wondering what type of drama is going on.

"Kind of..." Hani sighed.

Daehyun kneeled down to Mihi's height and start to whisper in her ear, "Mihi, I think its a bad idea to talk about ~~~~~ with Hani at the moment."

"Oppa, I don't care!" Mihi said as she glared at the older. "I want to help!"

"How can you help though?" Hani mumbled as she felt less confident about seeing you once again.

"Well," Mihi said. "Oppa and I didn't used to get along like this before. I was the one who was mad at him for leaving me behind when I know we were going through some rough times with our family."

"Really?" Hani blinked.

"I mean, I understand why he left me. He doesn't want me to scarifice what he is going through and that I should live more of a happier life than him." Mihi mentioned. "I guess that's why I realize even though we do fight, oppa is just showing me that he's trying his best to take care for me."

Hani lightly smiled at the thought on how both of them used to struggle in the past. "That actually did help me out a little. Thank you." Hani said as she patted Mihi's head.

Hani looked at her watch and notice that she had to go soon. "I should probably get going now. I need to prepare for the wedding." She start to rush out to the door. Hani suddenly stopped and looked back at the 2, "Thank you for the talk guys! And I'll see you guys at the wedding!" She start to run over to her fiance's car and drove away.

"Wedding?" Mihi asked as she didn't know what was going on.

"Nae," Daehyun nodded. "Hani is getting married today."

"We should go!" Mihi said as she sound excited for the wedding. "I want to see Hani unnie to get married!"

"I would take you guys, but you know how ~~~~~ is." Daehyun said as he understands how stubborn you can be at times.

"Hm..." Mihi said as she starts to think of a plan, "Maybe we can trick her going into the wedding."

"How the heck are we going to do that?" Daehyun asked as he felt that his sister is having an "evil" idea coming up.

~*~*~*~

Later on in the day, you arrived at Daehyun's house and ended up wearing a cute simple light peach dress with matching heels since Daehyun did tell you to dress fancy. Why am I wearing this anyway? You sighed to yourself as you looked at your phone and saw Daehyun's last message:

To: ~~~~~~
From: Daehyun

Before you go out, be sure to wear something nice today. I'm taking you somewhere special. :)

"This bastard..." You mumbled to yourself as you put your cellphone in your small purse. "Where is he even going to to take me?"

The door suddenly opened and when you looked up, the first thing you saw was Daehyun in a suit. "Sorry I took awhile." Daehyun said as he answered the door. You stared at him starstrucked. Who could have known that him wearing something that nice would make him this cuter.

Daehyun was confused on how you looked, your eyes were widen and your jaw dropped a little just by seeing how dressed up he was. "Um..." Daehyun cleared his throat as he suddenly broke the silence between you and him. As he cleared his throat, you came back to your senses and awkwardly turned away in embarassament. "Sorry about that..." You awkwardly chuckled.

Daehyun grinned as he notice that you were lightly blushing and he walked out of the door and closed it behind him. "Well, you look pretty." Daehyun smiled.

You looked up at Daehyun and lightly hit him with your wallet. "Shut it, you're the one who told me to wear something nice so I did." You pouted at him since you felt weird wearing something cute in front of him.

"It's fine." Daehyun chuckled as he walked over to your car and opened the passenger door for you. You were shocked on how he is acting like a gentleman today and its almost suspicious on how he is being "too nice" to you. You enter and sat down on the passenger's side and Daehyun lightly closed the door and went over to the driver's seat.

"So, where are we going?" You curiously asked Daehyun.

"You'll see." Daehyun said as he started the car and start to drive over to the location.

As Daehyun was driving you were curious on where is he taking you. Not to mention, you were kind of suspicious on how he is acting differently today. You don't know what is he planning so you just decided to play along.

~*~*~*~

Daehyun arrived at the location and the first thing he did was blindfolded you since he didn't want to ruin the surprise. All you see is pitch darkness through the blindfold and you were struggling since you don't know where you're walking, also you're in heels. "Are we there yet?" You asked as you were trying not to lose your balance.

"Almost." Daehyun said as he was holding on to you.

You slowly start to hear chattering of people's conversation and music. You didn't know what place you were in but, it sound like you were at a party. "When can I take this off?" You slowly start to get impatient.

Daehyun ignore the question and continued on helping you arrived to the location and the first people he saw was Mihi with Jongup. Mihi quickly spotted her brother and she start to happily wave at him while Jongup who was awkwardly standing by her side was on duty of watching her. Daehyun gave the expression which was the signal for Mihi and Jongup to go get the others and block the exits just in case you try to escape.

As you continue on walking, you suddenly felt a stop and you stood there for awhile. "Alright, you ready to see where I have taken you?" Daehyun asked.

You shyly nodded and untie the blindfold and right away... you felt your heart sunked. Even though you were at a party, you knew right away who this party belongs to due to the pictures and the familar people that you met before. "Why am I here?" You quickly looked over at Daehyun. You didn't know what to say, you were stunned to see Daehyun take you to this kind of event, even if you still have hatred over your sister.

"~~~~~, I'm sorry... but Hani came over to my house this morning and she is sorry for everything." Daehyun said.

"And you thought that bringing me here is the best solution?!" You suddenly asked in an irritated tone. You didn't want to deal with this problem or be here on this special day. "Daehyun, I thought you were on my side and not her's. I told you! I'm done dealing with her!" You quickly walked away leaving Daehyun worried.

You start to head to the door where you last entered but, then you notice the door was locked and you couldn't budge to open it. Why won't it open?! You struggled trying to push the door.

From the other side, Jongup and Mihi were holding the handle so you won't have the strength to open the door and leave the party. You slowly start to give up and start to find another exit. As you walked around, you notice there was a door leading outside so you start to go through there instead.

~*~*~*~

The doors lead through a beautiful garden with a fountain in the middle and you didn't know how to get out of this place, so you just start strolling around the garden looking for an exit. As you were strolling around, you notice the colors of the beautiful flowers and how vibrant the colors are in this time of day. You gave a small smile on how someone put so much work on making these flowers look pretty.

You start to walk around more and the first thing you notice was a bench near the fountain with someone wearing a white dress sitting on there giving a gloomy look. You tilt your head curiously and slowly walked over to the person revealing that it was Hani who was sitting at the bench. You notice how sad she was and you didn't know why. Was it because of you? Was it wedding problems? Is it your father judging her? You didn't know... you used to know, but you felt like you were slowly drifiting away from her and now you only see her as a family stranger. "Shouldn't you be inside having a conversation with the guests?" You suddenly spoke trying to get her attention.

Hani quickly stared up and notice you standing there awkwardly not knowing what else to say. "~~~~~, what are you doing here?" Hani gasped since she couldn't believe that you would actually come to her wedding party.

"Well... I was not suppose to be here, but then my friends tricked me into coming here." You sighed as you sat next to your sister.

Hani couldn't believe that Daehyun actually went through all of this. He didn't know that dragging you into her wedding day would actually worked. "It was Daehyun wasn't it?" Hani asked since she remember going over to his house. "I did invite him to the wedding, but I thought he wouldn't want to go because of you."

"It was... kind of like that." You mumbled. "He said that the reason why I'm here is because, I should work out things with you. He told me on how you wanted to apologize to me, and on how you think I'm not going to accept your apology."

"I know it sounds pretty negative ~~~~~, but its kind of true." Hani said as she start to become worried. "Look, the reason why I didn't tell you about the miscarriage is because... I knew if I come back to the family, you wouldn't see me as the same unnie I was before. I left because... I'm tired of dad pressuring me into doing something that I don't want in life. You may be like that, but I want to do my own thing. That's why I got into so many trouble and became reckless because I just wanted to get the freedom that I want in the future."

"And your freedom is by doing this?!" You blurted out as you start to get irritated by her recklessness. "Do you even know what I been through?! Ever since you disappeared and left me behind, do you know what I struggled through?! You can become reckless all you want, but I felt alone and betrayed ever since you left. ... You were my role model sis. I actually depended everything on you because ever since mom died, and dad started being a jerk. The only family member I have in my life was you... now you just lost that chance."

Hani could tell that you were ready to cry due to your voice cracking several times and the puffiness coming into your eyes. "~~~~~...." Hani sniffled. "I'm so sorry for everything!" She gently pulled you into your arms and start to cry. "I never meant to leave you behind. I know I made a stupid mistake."

All you felt was warmness in her arms. You didn't want to move away for some reason so you slowly hugged her back and start to cry in her arms. Who could have known that hugging your sister made you reminsince about the past on how you and your sisters were like best friends since childhood. "I'm sorry..." Hani sniffled as she hugged you tightly not wanting to let you go.

You didn't know that your sister went through so much, but now you start to understand why your sister has been through rough patches. You felt bad for treating your sister back in the past, when all this time she was just trying to help you. "I'm sorry too... unnie..." You shyly said as you laid your head on her shoulder.


Author's Note

So, wow... it has been awhile since I last heard from you guys. I'm not dead! If you are still thinking that way, I just have been stucking doing school work and became really lazy about that. I am trying to update on occassions but, taking a break actually gives me time to make each and every chapter feel epic. So... I'm really sorry for being gone... who knows how long. (2 months I think?)

But it's ok, I'm still alive... I go online frequently just to reply to comments and thank my subbies like always! :D I did say I will update soon and I actually did update~ Yay! ^^ I feel like I did this chapter meh though, but I did work my hardest so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry for not putting Daehyun moments in there T_____T forgive me!!!!

Also, I have been working on my other story as well which is also BAP. It actually was already made, but I am on the process of redoing the whole story due to my bad grammar. (Middle school throwback right there :3) So, you guys should also subscribe to this story and check it out! I have gotten the first chapter updated already and i want to know what you guys think of the first chapter so far to the start off the story. :)

Don't worry, I will have time to update this story as well. I actually like multitasking (except when it comes to school, most of the times I can't do that xD) so you will probably be seeing me alternating to each of the ongoing fanfics that is going on. My main goal for "Our 6 Alien Bunnies" is to get 100 subs like always. :D

Also, we are slowly getting to 200 subs guys! So let keep this going! Lastly, thank you for the subbies and readers that have been keeping up with me and being patient when it comes to updating. I know I take... pretty much forever when it comes to updating frequently, but at least every wait is worth it...right? :3

Thank you once again guys! And I shall be updating soon... well mostly the best I can.

Subscribe, comment, and upvote! Like always <3

(Sorry for the really long message :P)