The Sister

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

After the situtation that you and Daehyun have suffered through, both you and Daehyun decided to get out of the house and spend the day together just to get your mind off the awkwardness. Daehyun walked out of your house and was about to take your car but, you quickly stopped him by clearing your throat. He suddenly stopped and slowly turned back at you with a puzzled look. "Mwo?" Daehyun asked curiously.

You nodded your head sidesway and you walked up to him and took your keys. "For today, we are walking." You said.

Daehyun raised a brow at you and he crossed his arms. "Um... no." Daehyun said as he snatched your keys back. "There is no way I am walking with this outfit that you chose for me."

"Oh come on..." You pouted at him. "I wear that outfit all the time and from my own reflection, I seriously look good." You changed your pout to a smile.

Daehyun groaned at you and pressed the unlock button making the sound of your car beeping. You pouted at Daehyun, but he didn't really care and just hopped in the car. You rolled your eyes at him since you were annoyed of his attitude and just got in the car as well and Daehyun drove off. "So where do you want to go?" Daehyun asked curiously as he was driving.

"Where ever you want..." You mumbled.

"Yah!" Daehyun said as he glared at you. "I'm serious, I really don't care where to go."

"And I don't care either." You said sarcastically. "Well, I was going to walk with you to the park near by my house, but Mr. I don't want people to see me like this, is being a wimp."

"Oh.... I'm sorry." Daehyun scoffed. "If you wanted to walk you could have said so."

"I did say something!" You muttered. "Ok! We're done with this argument." You looked away not wanting to deal with Daehyun anymore.

"Fine..." Daehyun shrugged and continue on driving.

~*~*~*~

Due to anyone not making a choice, you and Daehyun ended up at a random restaraunt. You quickly got out of your car once Daehyun parked your car and you slammed the door behind you and stomped inside. You didn't care if you left Daehyun behind, you just didn't want to deal with his attitude. As you entered, you notice a familiar person staring at you. "Hello! How many?" The familar person asked you.

"Um..." You stuttered. Your eyes widen as you stared at the familiar waitress taking over the reserverations right in front of you.

"Yah! ~~~~~!" Daehyun suddenly called out as he finally entered inside and caught up to you.

You slowly turned back and you heard a gasp from the waitress in front of you. "Donseang-ah~" The familar waitress called out to Daehyun as she rushed up to your body and hugged you tightly.

"M-Mwoyoe?!" Daehyun stuttered in surprise.

"Yah! Don't say 'mwo' to me!" The familar waitress mumbled at Daehyun as she pinched his ear playfully.

"Aish! That hurts!" Daehyun whimpered as he slapped her hand away from him.

You were watching the incident since you knew what was going on. You bit the bottom of your lip since it was awkward seeing your older sister. You haven't never seen her after the incident, just seeing her again made you shocked and you just wanted to leave right away.

"Yah! How can you not recognize your unnie huh?" The familar waitress pouted at Daehyun.

"Unnie?" Daehyun mumbled as he was rubbing his ear. Daehyun glanced over at you and notice your glare at your sister. Daehyun was curious on what's going on between you and her so he decided to randomly play along. "Oh! Sorry! I didn't know you work here unnie!" Daehyun awkwardly chuckled and make eye contact with you to help him out.

You glanced over and notice Daehyun's signal and decided to help him out by mouthing some words. "Yah! I haven't seen you like forever..." Your sister said as she hugged Daehyun tightly.

Yeah after what happened with that incident...  You thought to yourself in disappointment.

Daehyun glared at you and start to mouth the words, "What do I say to her?"

"Just randomly go with the conversation." You mouthed. "Just end it already so we can get a table."

"Yeah..." Daehyun awkwardly smiled as he lightly pushed your sister away from the hug.

Your sister smiled at Daehyun and glanced over and notice you awkwardly just standing between the 2. "Who is he?" Your sister asked Daehyun. "Your boyfriend? Did my dongsaeng finally found someone who is suitable for her!"

"Yah! Aniyo!" Daehyun said as he felt disgusted just thinking about dating you.

You rolled your eyes at him and decided to answer the question, "Me and her are just friends. Nice to meet you... I'm Daehyun."

"Oh! Aww... I was hoping you guys would be a couple because you guys do look cute together." Your sister pouted at the both of you guys in disappointment.

"Psh!" Daehyun scoffed. "That is not going to happen." He rolled his eyes at the topic.

"Yeah..." You rolled your eyes. "We actually bumped into each other today."

"Well, nice to meet you Daehyun. I'm Park, Hani. ~~~~~~'s unnie." Hani introduce herself to you with a friendly smile.

You lightly faked smile at you unnie, "Nice to meet you too!"

~*~*~*~

After the long conversation, Hani led you guys to go look for a table. You and Daehyun were set a table and Hani left you both menus and walked away. You notice your sister giving Daehyun a wink and you rolled your eyes and took a glimpse at the menu. As you were seeing all the selections you felt a small presence of someone staring at you.

You lightly set the menu on the table and notice Daehyun curiously staring at you, "W-What?" You stuttered. "Is there something on my face?"

"Ani..." He nodded. "What's going on with you and your sister? I never knew you have a sister. Doesn't she live with you?"

"Well... she used to live with me." You mentioned as you picked up the menu and read through the selections. "But, after what happened between me and her... I hated her ever since."

"What did happened exactly?" Daehyun asked as he raised a brow at you.

"It's a long story..." You mentioned as you avoid making eye contact with Daehyun right away. "I honestly just don't want to talk about it."

Daehyun raised a brow at you and just shrugged it off since he knows that he needs your space. Your sister came back and asked if you guys wanted to order. Both of you guys agreed and mentioned about your orders. Hani smiled at Daehyun and you rolled your eyes at her since you were annoyed seeing her. As she walked away, you sighed and notice Daehyun's phone was vibrating in your pocket.

You slipped Daehyun's phone out of your pocket and notice it was SunHee who texted you:

Annyeong ~~~~~, It's SunHee-ah! Are you doing anything at the moment?

You gave a curious look and start to reply back to SunHee:

Actually, I am doing something at the moment. I'm hanging out with Daehyun.

As you set your phone down on the table, you notice your food has arrived. "Ok, here's the food!" Hani smiled at the both of you. She sets the orders on the table and walks away leaving you and Daehyun alone once again. You started to eat right away and you notice Daehyun staring at you. You glanced up and stared at him for a moment and suddenly broke the silences, "Mwoyoe?" You asked Daehyun.

"Who you're texting?" Daehyun asked curiously.

"Huh?" You tilted your head curiously and you glanced over your phone recieving a reply back from SunHee. "Oh! It's just SunHee!" You mentioned as you grinned at him.

"SunHee?" Daehyun said in a confused tone. "How the hell did she get my number?!" He asked in a rude tone.

You scowled at him and sighed in annoyance, "Sometimes I hate it the way you ask questions." You muttered.

"Yah!" Daehyun said as he was about to throw a fit again. "What is that suppose to mean?!"

"Oh, nothing..." You said sarcastically. "I just hate how whenever you ask me a question, you should ask in a polite way instead of in a rude tone like you're the boss of me."

"Well, I'm sorry." Daehyun said as he rolled his eyes at you.

~*~*~*~

After both of you guys have finished your meal, Daehyun paid for the bill but, you insist on paying half but Daehyun wouldn't let you leading you into another argument. Hani was trying to break up the fight and she successfully did leaving you 2 awkward once you walked out of the restaraunt. You have forgotten all about the text that SunHee has sent you and once both you and Daehyun hopped in the car, he start to drive you somewhere else. "So where to now?" You asked curiously as you watch Daehyun back up your car.

"Well, since I choose a place, now it's your turn." Daehyun mentioned. "You did say you want to go to the park."

"Well... yeah." You said as you raised a brow at him. "But, I think it's better for us to walk there but, you hate walking."

"It's not my fault!" Daehyun mumbled. "These shoes are killing me and there is no way I am walking all the way to the park. So basically we are driving there."

The silence has arrived between you 2 again making it an awkward atmosphere. This whole hangout between you and him is not going well. You glanced over at Daehyun with the corner of your eye and he sighed irritatedly as he was driving. As you were glancing at Daehyun, the whole reason why you planned this day was to get to know him. Ever since you have been stuck in his jerk body, many questions flew in your head about his life. "Daehyun-ah?" You calmly called out breaking the silence once again.

Daehyun took a glimpse at you as he stopped in front of stop light. "Mwoyoe?" He asked curiously.

"Um..." You spoke as you were trying to find the right words to put together. "Have you been living alone your whole life?"

Daehyun raised a brow at you and he shrugged, "Well yeah... why you asked?"

"Well..." You said as you avoid eye contact with him. "Ever since I switched with you, many questions has come to my mind about the type of place you live in. I notice how lonely it is in your home since you been living alone. Don't you have any parents?"

Daehyun sat there silent and you gave a curious look at him. You can tell he was getting upset as he was gripping on to your steering wheel more. As the traffic light changed to green Daehyun started driving. "I do have parents..." Daehyun finally replied. "But, I won't tell about them... unless you tell me about your family."

Your eyes widen in shock as you were afraid that was going to happen. You didn't even know what to say, but with this type of topic that you started... you know things are going to get serious between you two...

~*~*~*~

Finally updated! Aren't you guys happy? :D Sorry I took so long, last week I had a bunch of homework that was getting in the way and you know how school is. :) I just want to thank everyone who has been paitent with me and who has been subscribing and commenting on this story. It honestly makes me motivated to continue on writing because you guys enjoy it so much.

So once again, sorry for not updating last week. This week I'll try to update with another chapter since I was busy last week. (This is for you guys!)

Be sure to subscribe and comment and I hope you guys enjoy it so far ^_^