First Day: Confusions Everywhere

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

After the situation that happened last night, a brand new day has come. Daehyun slowly woke up and notice that he was in a nice and clean room. He started to become confused because he was wondering where the heck he was. He slowly got up from his bed and notice a near by body mirror in the room. As he slowly walked up to the mirror, he notice the reflection of ~~~~~ staring right at Daehyun.

Daehyun sighed in disappointment and messed up his hair. And I seriously thought it was all just a dream... He thought to himself. He glanced up at the clock and notice that it was 7'o clock. He just remember that he have school today but, he was too lazy to go. He sighed and just shrugged it off and crawled back into bed. Once he crawled back into bed and was about to go to sleep his phone suddenly rang revealing an unknown number calling him. Daehyun raised a brow at the number and just shrugged carelessly and answered it, "Hello?"

"Don't you dare even think about sleeping and get ready for school." You commanded Daehyun as you heard his sleepy voice.

"~~~~~?" Daehyun spoked in confusion.

"No? It's your girlfriend, yes it is me! Jeez, and I knew you would still be asleep by now. And I'm not going to let that happen. Get your out of bed cause you're going to school." You commanded as you started to get irritated.

"Ok, ok, hmm...nahh. You see Ms. Perfect, I don't usually get ready for school until 1st period have started." Daehyun mentioned as he scoffed at you.

"And since you are Ms. Perfect, you would have to go to your 1st period today because there is no darn way I would be late for class!" You mentioned as you sighed in annoyance.

Daehyun glanced over at the mirror and stared at your reflection and sighed, "Ok... fine... since I'm suppose to be nice to you since that's was the bet." Daehyun didn't want to argue with you more and he muttered, "Jeez, first day and I already hate being in your body."

"Hey just because you mutter, I can still hear you." You spoke over the phone. "Anways, go get ready... I'm driving us to school."

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Daehyun interrupted. "You driving? Um... no I would be the one driving us to school." Daehyun insisted. "We're using my car and not your girly one. No, there is no way I am sitting in that 'perfect' car of yours."

"Oh come on it's not that bad!" You said as you sighed. "You are in my body so either way you're going to have to deal with it, Mr. 'I'm So Cool'."

Daehyun mumbled, "Fine... Are we going to meet at school or what?"

"We're meeting at school of course!" You happily spoke. "Anyways, you better get ready now before your late. Later~" You said as you hung up on him.

You sighed trying to think of ways to be positive. You notice Daehyun's car and hopped in it and start to drive to school. As you arrived at school, you notice so many girls staring at you. Your eyes widen since you felt so awkward of so many of them looking at you. Wait, I forgot, I'm in this jerk's body so I guess I should act normal... You thought to yourself.

You start to walk how Daehyun walks and you rolled your eyes at girls. You weren't sure if Daehyun does this when he notices so many girls stares at him, but... either way you try to act normal no matter what. "~~~~~!" A familiar voice called out.

You suddenly stopped and took a glimpse back and notice SunHee happily skipping to you. "Good morning Ms. Perf, so... how does it feel like to be in Daehyun's body?" SunHee giggled as she spotted you right away.

You raised a brow at her and did a facepalmed. "Horrible!" You mumbled. "I'm not really used to being this in body! I mean it's so awkward changing into these kind of clothes, I'm just not used to it. Not to mention, the first thing I get is a bunch of girls staring at me! It's not normal! I mean it can be normal to guys, but not to me!" You rambled on since you couldn't handle being in this jerk's body.

You continue rambling on and complaining on how much you hate being switched to someone you hate. You notice SunHee's eyes were getting bigger the more you complaint. You finally come to an end and took a deep breath and let it out just to let you relax. "Ok..." You calmly spoke. "I'm finished."

"Good!" SunHee said as she still blinked at you. "You know, for a 'guy' you sure know how to ramble on."

"Yeah..." You muttered as you felt back at complaining to her.

"Anyways, where's Daehyun, you know he should be here by now." SunHee mentioned.

"I really don't know." You said as you rolled your eyes once you heard his name. "He better be here because there is no way I am going to be late for my 1st period."

SunHee nodded in agreement and notice your car pulled up at the school. She glanced over and notice Daehyun from a far. "Um..." SunHee spoke awkwardly to you. "I think I found him."

You gave a curious look at her and slowly turned back and notice Daehyun walked up to you. Your eyes widen in shock as you can't believe what you were seeing. Daehyun slowly got out of your car and the first thing you notice the outfit that Daehyun chose to wear. You notice half of the school saw Daehyun walking and fake smiling and waving at everyone. You would do that to, but no one in this school really knows who "Jung, Daehyun" is except for his friends.

Daehyun notice the surprised look on your face and he lightly gave a smirk as he walked up to you. "Well, what do you think of my outfit Ms. Perf?" Daehyun asked you curiously as he noticed how much you were shocked.

You finally got back to your senses and notice Daehyun's outfit. "Honestly, not that bad for a guy choosing girl's clothing. But, I would usually wear heels with this outfit and not sneakers." You mentioned as you made a quick glimpse at what Daehyun was wearing.

"Well, I would have wear heels if I know how to walk in them." Daehyun mentioned. "Like seriously, you are such a 'princess' your house looks so different compare to where I live."

"Yeah... I can see that." You sighed in disappointment. "You know, you really have a bad sense of style, I mean you can't just wear black all the time. You have got to add some colors!" You mentioned as you glance at the outfit you're wearing at the moment.

"Hey! Black can go good with anything." Daehyun scoffed as he gave a glare at you.

"True, but not all everything. I only wear black when I feel like it... not just all the time." You muttered.

"Well, I like wearing black because it's cool. So, I suggest you just deal with it princess!" Daehyun sneered as he was ready to yell at you.

"Why you-" You mumbled, but suddenly stopped because SunHee interrupted you.

"Ok then~" SunHee awkwardly chuckled. "Seriously guys, first day and you guys argue? This is like some bad progress so far."

Both you and Daehyun glared at each other and sighed in disappointment, "Sorry SunHee..." You spoke sadly. "We're just not used to dealing with this kind of situation."

SunHee lightly giggled and nodded, "I understand, you guys are just so cute together."

Both you and Daehyun's eyes widen and glanced at each other and quickly turned away in disgust. "Me? Be a couple with her?!" Daehyun said as he felt disgusted about imagining about being in love with you. "That is never going to happen..." He rolled his eyes at the topic.

"Yeah..." You awkwardly chuckled. "Being together with him would be the worst thing ever."

While the 3 were having their conversation a familar voice called out to Daehyun. "Yo! Daehyun!" The familar voice shouted.

The 3 of you turned back and notice a group guys that are similar to Daehyun and have similar clothing like him. You tilted your head in confusing and raised a brow at them since you have never see them before. "Who the heck are they?" You asked curiously.

"My group of friends..." Daehyun answered. "Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup, Youngjae, and Zelo."

"Your friends look like troublemakers." SunHee said as she glimpse at them. "Like you! Makes sense why you have this kind of personality."

"I guess..." Daehyun shrugged. "I been knowing them for a long time. You should go with them ~~~~."

"M-Me?! Ok! First off, I barely even know what these people like and talking to your friends doesn't really suit me." You said in surprised.

"Trust me, you would do fine." Daehyun said. "They don't bite compare to me. You're Ms. Perf, don't you do everything perfect?"

"Not everything..." You mumbled in disappointment. You glanced back at his friends and groaned and walked over there leaving both Daehyun and SunHee behind.

SunHee happily smiled as she waved bye to you and Daehyun just looked away and start walking to your 1st period with SunHee following. You watched the 2 walked away and you slowly arrived up to Daehyun's group. "H-Hey guys!" You lightly greeted with a smile.

"Yo Daehyun! Why the heck you were with Ms. Perfect?" One of his friends asked curiously as he raised a brow at you.

"I agree with Yongguk. You told us you hated the girl." Another person spoke as they were confused as well.

You didn't know how to answer them so you just stood there quietly thinking in your mind who the heck is who. Ok, so the person who just spoke to me was Yongguk. As for the other person who agrees, I have no clue. Gosh dammit! That bastard told me the names of them and I only know one of them... this is just interesting! Yeah, I'm sure "Ms. Perf." The only thing I'm bad is remembering who is who for the first time. You thought to yourself in disappointment.

"Hyung? Hyung!" Another person called out.

You got back to your sense and was shocked by the voice that just called out right in front of you. You notice his friends staring up at you in curiousity wondering if you were ill or if you were just out of it today. "Hyung, if you know you're sick why didn't you ditch school today?" The same person asked the same exact question.

"Youngjae, just let him be... he probably doesn't even know who we are..." The person said sarcastically. "Alright, Jung Daehyun... since you don't remember us I'm Jongup... and the person that spoke to you was Youngjae... and the person who agreed with Yongguk was Zelo... and the one who hasn't spoke yet is Himchan." Jongup slowly explained to you.

You raised a brow at him and muttered words since you just felt awkward talking to them. "R-Right!" You stuttered. "Sorry, I just had a crazy night last night." You awkwardly chuckled and rubbed the back of your neck.

The group glanced at each other with confusion and all eyes were on you again. "Was it with Ms. Perfect who just went to class?" Himchan asked curiously. "Why didn't you tell us that you have a thing for her?"

"Whoa! Whoa!" You interrupted. "I don't have a thing for her! I seriously hate the girl, she thinks that she's a spoiled brat and can own the entire school like a queen. Those type of girls are just not my thing." After insulting yourself you turned away with guilt and thought to yourself, I can't believe I said that about myself what the heck am I doing?!

The group was still confuse wondering what the heck you were blabbering on about. You bit the bottom of your lip cause you don't really know what to talk about and quickly changed the subject right away. "Anyways~ shouldn't we be going to class guys?" You awkwardly smiled at them since you didn't know what to do in the end.

The group stayed quiet and start to whisper to each other. You didn't really have a clue at what they were saying to you but, you did hear some of their whispers. "Something is seriously up with Daehyun do you think he hit his head on a rock?" Himchan whispered to Yongguk. Rude much? You thought to yourself. "He sure has been acting weird today. When the heck did he want to go to class?" Youngjae whispered to Jongup. Doesn't this bastard even go to class?! You thought to yourself as you mumbled for hearing these rude comments.

You cleared throat very loudly just to stop their whispering and have their attention to you once again. "Seriously, I hate it when you guys do this." You muttered. "How about we go to our usual hangout like we always do and come back for lunch?" You smiled at them awkwardly again. I seriously hate talking bad to people like this... You thought in disappointment.

Once again the group stared at each other and nodded in agreement, "Good! And you can tell us what made you have a crazy night hyung!" Zelo said as he smiled at the topic.

You smiled but them frowned in disappointment because you didn't really wanna tell them what the heck is going on between you and Daehyun. You honestly would tell them what's happening, but you have a feeling no one would believe you. Only the people who are in this kind of situation would probably believe you. You notice the group walking to the usual spot where you guys hang out and you decided to follow them leaving everyone behind.

This is the first time you're ditching school so it can be an interesting adventure for you. You hopped in the same car as the group and Yongguk start to drive off to where you guys usually hang out for the first time.