The Perfect Gift

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

It was already lunch time and you notice that Daehyun's friends were not at the usual table. You were tilting you head curiously and you start to wonder where are they. That's weird. You thought to yourself. Usually they are here before me.

You lightly shrugged it off and walked over to the usual table instead and just sat there waiting for the group to come. Back at the usual place where you and Daehyun usually have your private talk, SunHee was there with Daehyun's friends. "So, what have you called us here for SunHee?" Youngjae asked curiously.

"Well~" SunHee said as smiled widely. She couldn't hold in the plan any longer and the only people that might help her is Daehyun's friends. "It's actually something that you should do for ~~~~~-ah."

"What does ~~~~~ noona need help on?" Zelo asked curiously.

"Well, since Valentine's day is coming up it's also going to be ~~~~~'s birthday that time." SunHee mentioned.

"Jjinja?!" Jongup blinked. "Who could have thought that Ms. Perfect would be born on that day." Jongup said as he starts to think about it.

The rest of the group start to stare at Jongup and Jongup felt the presence and gave them a poker face. "Mwo?" Jongup asked curiously.

"Aigoo..." Youngjae muttered. "Sometimes, I can't tell if Jongup is an idiot or a genius."

"Yah!" Jongup said as he pouted at the older. "I can be smart when I want to be." He muttered.

"And he doesn't want to be smart now." Zelo teased.

"Yah!" Jongup said as he sighed annoyingly.

"Anyways~" Yongguk interrupted as he switch back to the topic. "What is your idea anyway?"

"I was thinking of throwing a surprise party for her." SunHee mentioned.

"Perfect," Himchan nodded. "We can just tell Daehyun about the news and he can help out as well."

SunHee's eyes suddenly grew, "Actually..." She suddenly interrupted. "We shouldn't tell Daehyun about this."

"What?!" Zelo said as his jaw dropped in shock. "Waeyo? Daehyun and ~~~~~ are like best friends. It would be so much easier if Daehyun helps out with the party."

"He's right." Youngjae nodded in agreement.

SunHee let out a sigh, If only these people knew what is going on between them. She thought to herself. "While we plan the party, Daehyun can be the distraction for ~~~~~. That way ~~~~~ doesn't need to get suspicious about what's going on." SunHee explained.

"Ahh~," Zelo said as he start to understand the plan. "That's actually a good idea."

SunHee nodded and she start to giggle in excitement, "Great! Then it's settled!"

~*~*~*~

It was already the end of the day, you were walking out of school and notice that Yongguk's car was still here. You suddenly gave a blank stare since today was really confusing. That's weird...  You thought to yourself. If Yongguk's car is here, where the heck is he?

"~~~~~-ah~!" A familiar voice called out.

You slowly turned back and notice SunHee smiling and happily walking up to you. "SunHee-ah?" You said in a curious tone. "Shouldn't you be with Daehyun-ah?"

"Ani!" SunHee nodded as she smiled widely. "Daehyun is busy doing something. I was about to look for Yongguk and the others, but... I just spotted you instead."

"Ah..." You nodded. "I see, well I can't find Yongguk. He's suppose to be my ride home and he is nowhere to be found so far." You mentioned as you made an unsure look.

"That's ok! I can tell him tomorrow when I see him again." SunHee chuckled. "Anyways, how does it feel like to be in Daehyun's body. It looks like you already got accustom to it."

"Nae," You nodded. "I already did. Daehyun and I have been hanging out lately and we slowly start to get use to each other habits."

"I can see that." SunHee said as she smiled. "Daehyun told me you had to help him with the period situation."

"Who could have known that guy would be so worried about my body bleeding." You chuckled as you start to remember that moment.

"Well, that's Daehyun for you ~~~~~." SunHee said. "Anyways, are you excited for Valentine's day?"

"Of course!" You said as you smiled widely. "Valentine's day is not really my type of holiday but, I am excited for it."

"Is it because of Daehyun?" SunHee snickered.

"Yah!" You lightly shouted as you playfully hit SunHee, "It's not like that. Besides, I have my own things to do anyway." You suddenly turned away and lightly blushed. What's wrong with me... You thought to yourself for a moment.

"~~~~~." SunHee suddenly called out.

You slowly glance back at SunHee and you notice the small smile she had. Her eyes were glowing and she giggled happily, "Even though you don't admit it... I can see that you have feelings for Daehyun."

"W-What?!" You stuttered for a moment. "I-I do not! Ha! Like that is ever going to happen!" You sarcastically said.

SunHee snickered but she lightly shrugged since she knows that someday it's going to happen between you and Daehyun. "SunHee!" Another familiar voice called out.

You looked over and notice Daehyun causally walking up to SunHee, "Oh..." Daehyun said as he notice you. "Hey ~~~~~."

"Annyeong!" You happily waved him.

"What do you need Daehyun-ah?" SunHee asked curiously.

"I was looking for you since you wanted to talk to me about something." Daehyun mentioned.

You tilted your head curiously since you wanted to know what those 2 have been up to. "Oh!" SunHee remembered. "Right! I'll tell you about it right now. We should get going now."

"Um... ok." Daehyun said in a confused tone.

SunHee smiled and waved back to you. "Annyeong ~~~~~. See you tomorrow!" SunHee said as she happily walked away with Daehyun.

"N-Nae..." You hesistated since you were lost on what's going on at the moment.

~*~*~*~

SunHee arrived at your car and hopped in along with Daehyun. Daehyun started the car and start to drive SunHee home. "So, what is that you wanted to talk about?" Daehyun asked curiously since he got the message that SunHee texted him during class.

Daehyun was sitting in class and he was focusing on your work since he remembers that you were the type of student who would get straight A's. As Daehyun was doing his work, Daehyun notice that the same usual guys would stare at him. He rolled his eyes at them and sighed in annoyance. As he was silently doing his work, he heard a small ring on his phone. "Shoot! I forgot to put this phone on vibrate." Daehyun muttered as he quickly took a glimpse at everyone checking if they heard it.

Daehyun quickly grabbed your bag and got your phone and out and put it on vibrate as usual. He notice a text from SunHee and his first expression was a confused look:

From: SunHee
Daehyun-ah! Can you meet up with me after school, I have something to tell you.

From: Daehyun
Um...sure, can't you just text it to me now? Since you're just mentioning about it.

From: SunHee
Aniyo! It's too long to explain! So meet up with me!

Daehyun let out an irritated sigh and quickly replied back:

From: Daehyun
Araso... I'll meet up with you.

"Oh right!" SunHee said as she just remembered. "It's about ~~~~~-ah. I would have told you right away but, I didn't want her to know because this is going to be a surprise for her."

"You mean for me." Daehyun said as he teased SunHee.

SunHee glared over at Daehyun and she puffed her cheeks a bit. "Yah!" SunHee mumbled. "Just because you and ~~~~~ has been switched for a month now, it doesn't mean this type of surprise is for you."

"I know that." Daehyun said. "I was just messing with you SunHee."

SunHee suddenly gave a poker-faced at Daehyun. "Oh..." She said.

Daehyun lightly chuckled at SunHee's moment, "Jeez, you're so gullible."

"I know I am!" SunHee whined as she pouted. "Anyways, about the plan I was thinking about having a surprise party for ~~~~~."

"I think that's a good idea." Daehyn nodded in agreement. "But, wouldn't ~~~~~ be the one distracting me because we switched bodies?"

"Well, if you guys switched back anytime sooner then this plan would have been more easy honestly." SunHee said as she raised a brow at Daehyun. "Instead of ~~~~~ trying to distract you. You, as the birthday girl have to distract her."

"Well that is just...unusual." Daehyun said as he was trying to find the right word.

"I know it is," SunHee nodded. "But, this day is for ~~~~~ so in the end it would be worth it."

"True..." Daehyun nodded. "So, what do you want me to do?" He asked curiously.

"Simple, just distract her. You guys just usually hang out and do your thing and Yongguk and the others would think that you're getting distracted by her." SunHee explained as she got everything planned out.

"Well, that can work." Daehyun said. "If only if they knew that I was ~~~~~ this whole time." He sighed sadly.

"I know..." SunHee sighed, "But who knows when this switch would happen. Besides, this plan is going to go well that I'm excited about it." She suddenly giggled.

"You sure get excited a lot SunHee." Daehyun grinned over at SunHee.

"Well of course!" SunHee giggled. "~~~~~ is my best friend and doing something nice for her would make me happy."

"Araso..." Daehyun nodded. "So, are you free this weekend?"

"Nae," SunHee nodded. "Wae?"

"I think I might want to buy ~~~~~ a present. You think you can help me decide a present for her?" Daehyun mentioned as he got an idea for a present.

"Sure!" SunHee smiled. "Wow, for once I'm surprise that you're doing something nice for ~~~~~."

"Well, it's her birthday and to be honest...she's not that bad as a friend." Daehyun said as he gave a small smile as he starts to think about you.

~*~*~*~

It was already the weekend and your birthday doesn't come up for 2 weeks. Daehyun was already dressed and ready to go. He was already parked at SunHee's house where he was waitng on SunHee to get ready. SunHee casually walked out of her house and walked to your car. "Annyeong~" SunHee said as she arrived in your car and got her seatbelt ready.

Daehyun scowled at SunHee and sighed in disappointment. "Yah! Do you know how long I have to wait for you to get ready?!" Daehyun mumbled.

"Mianhae..." SunHee said as she felt bad. "I'm a girl, its a habit for girls to take long."

"What do you even take long for?!" Daehyun asked. "All I do is just get dressed and go."

"Well, us girls has to be pretty of course." SunHee mentioned. "You're not used to it yet because you're not even a girl Daehyun-ah."

"I'm in a girl's body right now." Daehyun pointed out. "It's not that hard getting dress honestly... well... sometimes." He muttered.

"It's always the bra huh?" SunHee snickered.

"H-How did you-" Daehyun stuttered for a moment.

"~~~~~ told me. She would always talk about how you would struggle with girl stuff." SunHee chuckled.

"That girl..." Daehyun mumbled miserably. "She should be happy that she has the easy life as a guy."

"Not really..." SunHee said. "She always complain how she would use the bathroom everytime."

"What?!" Daehyun said as his eyes grew. "But, using the bathroom is easy. All you have to do is just stand in front of the toilet."

"Do you think that girl know how to pee as a guy?" SunHee mentioned as she raised a brow at Daehyun.

Daehyun thought for a moment and he chuckled, "True that."

After a long conversation about how you and Daehyun struggled, both Daehyun and SunHee arrived at the mall. The best place to find a gift. Daehyun was glancing around and notice that SunHee was already looking at stores. "So, what are you planning on getting ~~~~~?" SunHee asked curiously as she glanced over at Daehyun.

"I'm not really sure honestly. I'm not used to shopping for a girl." Daehyun mentioned as he gave SunHee an unsure look. 

SunHee blankly stared at Daehyun and sighed in disappointment. "I can't believe I'm hearing this." SunHee muttered in frustration.

"What?!" Daehyun blinked. "Mianhae, but it's true. I honestly have no clue what to get her."

"Think about it!" SunHee mentioned. "You have been living in her house for a month now and you should know what she likes."

"Hm..." Daehyun said as he starts to think about it.

After all this month Daehyun has been living in your house he slowly start to realize on what to get you. "I think I know." Daehyun said as he start to look for the perfect store right away leaving SunHee behind.

"Yah!" SunHee called out. "Wait up!" She tried to catch up with Daehyun.

Daehyun arrived at a jewelry store and slowly start to look around for the perfect gift. "Yah!" SunHee called out once again as she finally caught up with Daehyun.

SunHee notice where Daehyun and she slowly start to browse around wondering what Daehyun would be doing here. She notice Daehyun was staring at an item that caught his eyes right away. SunHee walked up to Daehyun and stared at the item that Daehyun was looking at.

SunHee notice a sparkly heart necklace that caught Daehyun's eyes. She glanced over at Daehyun and she can tell that Daehyun would want to give this to ~~~~~. "Are you going to give that to her?" SunHee interrupted Daehyun as he was spacing out.

Daehyun suddenly got startled as he heard SunHee's voice and glanced over at her. "Huh?!" Daehyun asked as he notice SunHee smiling at him.

SunHee grinned at Daehyun and she sighed, "Aigoo you have been staring at that heart necklace for 3 minutes straight."

"O-Oh!" Daehyun stuttered. "I didn't even know."

SunHee tilted her head curiously, "Are you going to get that for her?"

"I'm not sure..." Daehyun said in an unsure tone. "I mean it can be a nice gift but, I don't know if she will like it."

"It's ~~~~~. She's not the type of person to be a spoiled brat." SunHee said. "I honestly think you should get it for her because you came to this store for a reason."

"Well, it was the first thing I thought of." Daehyun mentioned.

"And that might be a sign that this might be the perfect gift." SunHee said.

Daehyun glanced over at the necklace again and he thought about it once again. After thinking about it, in the end he did got the gift. Both SunHee and Daehyun were walking out of the mall while Daehyun was holding a small bag with the necklace inside. As he arrived in the car with SunHee, he start to drive her back home. "Ok, so that's one plan down." SunHee mentioned.

"Nae," Daehyun nodded. "Now the rest is up to you."

"Don't worry, me and your friends are going to throw the best party for ~~~~~." SunHee grinned.


Author's Note

As promised here is the double update. I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far because this took me almost the whole day to do this chapter and right now it's almost midnight so I have been working on this very late. But, that's ok in the end it was worth because it's for you guys. :)

I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter because you guys deserve this double update. I will try to update more often for you guys the best I can. Also, thank you to all the readers who has recently subscribed to my story along with making comments. You guys are just amazing and I wouldn't have been this motivated if it weren't for you readers. :)

khlover22