Awkwardness

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

*Warning: Shower scene maybe uncomfortable*

~*~*~*~

You notice the glare coming from Jung, Daehyun and it was scaring you a bit. You notice that his friends were asking him questions but, Daehyun just kept staring at you which was creeping you the heck out. "~~~~~ just wanted to talk to Daehyun for a moment if it's alright with you guys?" SunHee said as she didn't want things to get violent between you and Daehyun.

"Sure..." Yongguk said as he made eye contact with you right away.

You have Yongguk a nod and got up from your seat and followed Daehyun and SunHee somewhere private. The 3 of you guys ended at back of the school where no one really goes to and no one can't even hear what you're talking about. "So, how is it like being 'Ms. Perfect'?" You asked as you notice how much torture Daehyun has been through.

"Horrible!" Daehyun scoffed. "Like, how the hell can you handle those people?!"

You expressed yourself with a poker face and just shrugged, you didn't really know how to answer that and all you hear was a disappointed sigh from Daehyun. "Jeez, who could have known that Ms. Perf here can be a dumb blonde." Daehyun sarcastically said as he rolled his eyes at you.

"Whoa! Whoa!" You interrupted as you folded your arms right in front of him. "Blonde?! Just to let you know I am not blonde Mr. I can handle everything!" You taunted.

"Hey! I can handle everything!" Daehyun corrected. "Well... almost everything." He mumbled.

You and Daehyun ended up arguing back and forth once again and SunHee started to become annoyed once again. "Guys..." SunHee called out in annoyed tone. Apparently, both of you guys didn't hear SunHee's voice and both you and Daehyun still continue to insult each other.

SunHee frowned at the both of you guys and she started to muttered some words. After she muttered all you heard was a loud shout, "JEEZ! WOULD YOU GUYS JUST SHUT THE HECK UP WITH THE ARGUMENT!"

Both you and Daehyun froze for a moment and your eyes widen in shock at what you were seeing. SunHee was glaring at the both of you guys and she folded her arms in disappointment. "Jeez! You guys have got to be kidding me?! Can't you guys just stop arguing for one whole day! It would be more peaceful for me instead of you 2 arguing nonstop like a darn married couple!" SunHee muttered as she was ready to slap the both of you guys to death.

You and Daehyun stood there in silence as SunHee was slowly taking deep breaths in order to calm down. "Mianhae, it just that I'm really tired of hearing you guys insult each other 24/7. Can't you guys just talk like normal people for once." SunHee said as she didn't make eye contact with them due to her bad temper.

"You're right." You agreed as you notice how stressed out SunHee was. "I'm sorry, it's just a habit for the both of us to argue... since we hate each other that much." You mentioned as you felt guilty for making SunHee this way.

SunHee sighed sadly, "I understand you guys. I just want a day where you guys are relaxed. Anyways, while you guys have your conversation I shall be off." SunHee suddenly start to walk away leaving the 2 behind.

"Yah!" Daehyun called out. "Where are you going around this time?!"

"To class of course! Oh! And I'll see you after school Daehyun. I'll meet you at ~~~~~'s house since I should help you get used to that body." SunHee mentioned as she slowly start to walk away.

"H-Hey!" You awkwardly called out as well. "What about me?! How the heck am I suppose to go to the bathroom with this body?!" You called out to SunHee.

"You know it's not that hard." Daehyun mumbled as he scowled at you.

"Well, cause you were born as a dude." You sighed sadly. 

SunHee giggled and let you 2 be as she walked away. After SunHee both you and Daehyun left and went back to the same routine. Classes went by quickly and it was already after school. You know that you have a day off from the cafe and right away you start to wait at the front of the school looking for Daehyun. You glanced around checking to see if you see yourself and right away, you quickly spotted yourself with the crowd of people walking out.

You try to see through the crowd by squinting your eyes trying to look for Daehyun. Once the group slowly dissolve you quickly see Daehyun finally out of the group and he was breathing nonstop just to get some air. You start to giggle since you know the struggle of Daehyun not liking people that much. You smiled at him and waved at him, Daehyun spotted you right away and he sighed annoyingly and rushed up to you. "I still don't get how the hell can you handle them." Daehyun mumbled.

"It's not that bad honestly. Can you give me a ride home to your place?" You asked as you smiled widely at him.

"Sure... I guess..." He muttered. "I mean it is your car after all."

"True..." You chuckled. "Oh! Maybe I should drive since I can be a better driver than you!" You said sarcastically.

"Um... no, cause then people would be thinking that 'we're dating Ms. Perf." Daehyun said as he got in the car and took the driver seat.

You pouted at Daehyun and you sighed and hopped in the car and he start to drive off. "Why would you ask me for a ride anyway? Usually I would right with my friends." Daehyun mentioned as he glared at you.

"Hey! You're in my body and I should watch over you." You said. "I mean I don't want anything to happen to my body since I don't trust you."

"Oh? You don't trust me? Well I'm sorry, I can't be a Ms. Perfect like you." Daehyun said as he rolled his eyes at the topic.

You sighed at Daehyun and your smile start to fade away, "Look... I'm not here to insult you and start an argument with you. I mean, yeah I do hate you but, I'm doing this for SunHee." You said as you start to have a serious aura surrounding you. "I also just want my body back. Once this is all over, we can just stop talking to each other and things will be normal." You smiled confidently at him.

"Do you really think things are going to be normal by you being nice to me?" Daehyun asked as he furrowed his eyebrows at you.

"Possibly..." You shrugged.

Daehyun scoffed and he smirked at you, "Look here princess, even if you're nice to me it won't work that easily because we both know that we will still hate each other no matter what happens."

"True..." You sighed in disappointment.

"But, I agree on what you said about SunHee..." Daehyun mentioned. "Even though I barely know anything about the girl, she's not that bad. She's less worst that you."

"Well that's a nice thing to say." You rolled your eyes at his comment.

Daehyun chuckled and glanced over at you once he stopped at a stoplight. "You're not that bad... you just got to change that horrible attitude of yours Ms. Perf." Daehyun teased.

You start to change from your happy expression to you back at glaring at him once again. You furrowed your eyebrows and start to mutter some words quietly for him not to hear. That stupid idiot, thinking that he's better than me! You thought to yourself sarcastically. You rolled your eyes at him and sighed, you notice Daehyun was taking a glance at you with the corner of his eyes and you just looked away not even noticing him at all.

You arrived at Daehyun's place and you got out your car. "Thanks for the ride Daehyun. Hope you have fun at my house." You said with a wide smile.

"Are you kidding?!" He muttered. "Going to your house is like the worst thing ever."

You frowned at Daehyun and just shrugged it off, "Whatever you say." You slammed the door and walk into Daehyun's house. As you opened the door you notice that it was the same as last time you have slept here. You start to question yourself if Daehyun has any parents or siblings in the house. You walked right up to his room and the first thing you did was fall on his bed.

You stared at the cieling for a while since the first day has just ended. It's actually some progress that you made, you became less rude to Daehyun compare to before. You quickly turned over on your bed laying on your stomach instead of your back. You start to have the most craziest idea but, it actually might be worth it. As you quickly have the idea stuck in your head right away you text Daehyun:

Hey Daehyun, are you doing anything family related this weekend?

You gently set your phone aside waiting for a quick reply like always. As you heard the buzzing on your phone, you quickly grabbed it and read the text message right away:

Yah! Can't you see I just got home. And I don't think so. What are you up to?

You actually laughed at the reply and continue on messaging him. You told him about the plan and he slowly agreed to it with your convincing. You and Daehyun have been talking through the whole night until at 2AM in the morning you guys finally stopped texting you and went off to bed.

~*~*~*~

The weekend has finally came and you happily woke up widely from Daehyun's bed. You were stretching your arms and you glanced over at your phone to check the time. You still have time to get ready which made you happy. As you hopped out of your bed you quickly ended up stopping and staring at your own reflection with Daehyun's mirror.

You sway your sides checking Daehyun's body out. You were confused and still surprise how you end up in this kind of body. You also lightly touch Daehyun's toned arms which made you more shock. How the hell did he get these arms?! You thought to yourself.

You realize you haven't shower yet and decided to go shower. You quickly grabbed some of Daehyun's clothes from his closet and rushed over to his bathroom. You quickly the hot water since you love the water steamy hot and then later on let it be warm. As you were slowly stripping off your clothes and got in the shower you just stood there frozen for 3 minutes.

You ended up having a poker face while the hot steamy water was pouring on you. You actually tried avoiding eye contact at what you were trying to look at but, you really don't want to look at. You pressed your lips together and mumbled since you felt so awkward in the shower. Why did I decide to do this?! You thought to yourself in guilt.

You slowly start washing your hair and just hum a little while you were showering. When it comes to washing your body, you were really focusing until felt something squishy. You were lost for a moment wondering what that was until you glanced down and quickly let go of your hand and yelped a little. Your eyes grew in shock and you quickly turned off the water and rushed out of the shower and changed into Daehyun's clothes right away. "Nope! Nope! Nope! I can't believe I just did that!" You talked to yourself as you were putting on some clothes.

You rushed out of the bathroom with your dirty clothes and dumped in the basket. You start to fix Daehyun's hair and you pouted since what you just did scared you for life. As you were all ready and set to go, you walked down the stairs and start to head to the kitchen making yourself some breakfast. While you were eating some breakfast at the table you heard an unknown ringtone. You quickly took your phone out of your pocket and notice that it was Daehyun calling you. "Hello?" You answered right away as you put the phone against your ear.

"Yah!" Daehyun called out rudely. "What time are you coming over?"

"Hey," You mumbled as you pouted over the phone. "Don't freaking greet me that way. Why can't I just a good morning or maybe a kind hello you bastard."

The phone stayed silent for a few seconds and all you hear was Daehyun's breathing. "I'm sorry..." Daehyun said. "Morning, I just want to know what time you're coming over." He said sarcastically.

You sighed irritatedly over him since you didn't want to deal with him anymore. "Ok, fine..." You mumbled. "You win. I'm on my way right now. Are you dressed up already?"

"Yeah..." Daehyun said. "If you're wondering if I cleaned yourself up. I didn't do that."

You scowled and you ended up muttering some cuss words. "So you're saying that you didn't give my body a shower?!"

"Yeah," Daehyun said. "There is no darn way I am going to the bathroom and seeing your own body ."

"I went in the shower with your body so you're going to have to do the darn same too!" You slowly shouted over the phone.

"Hell no!" Daehyun rejected. "It's not happening princess!"

You folded your arms right in front of him and sighed annoyingly, "Try me..." Those were the last words you speak before you hung up.

Once you hung up you slip Daehyun's phone back in his pocket and got back and sets the plates in the sink and washed them. You right away stomped out of his house and start to stomp over to your place since you're going to force Daehyun to take care of your own body whether he likes it or not.

~*~*~*~

You arrived back at your place and you rushed up to the door and knocked. As you were knocking loudly, you notice the person who answered the door right away was Daehyun. "Yes..." Daehyun mumbled as he slowly opened the door. His eyes suddenly grew as he saw you giving him a dirty look with your arms folded.

 

"Yah! Didn't I tell you to go get ready!" You started to yell at him as you notice that he was still in your pjs.

"If this is about me taking a shower with your darn body, it's not happening." Daehyun said as he was about to shut the door on you but, you quickly stop it on time by sticking your right foot in.

You entered your house with a shocked Daehyun. "Now, go upstairs and get ready so we can just go already." You commanded him.

Daehyun rolled his eyes and scoffed at you, "Try me..."

You furrowed your eyebrows at Daehyun and quickly grab his ear and dragged him upstairs. "Ow! Ow!" Daehyun yelped in pain as he slowly got dragged by you.

You entered your room and looked through your cloest and toss your clothes at him. "Here you wear these!" You said as you tossed the clothes.

Daehyun got it right away and gave you a confused look. "This is so girly why the heck do you want me to wear this?!" Daehyun asked as he felt disgusted by the outfit.

"Because you're a girl for now." You said as you folded your arms at him.

"Oh..." Daehyun said as he made a poker face at you. "I forgot."

You palmed yourself since you can't believe Daehyun is out of it today or maybe you were out of it. "Just go take a shower." You said as you pushed Daehyun to the bathroom and closed it right away.

You held on to the doorknob just in case he tried to get out. You hear the shower turning on and hear a complaining Daehyun in the bathroom. "WHAT THE HECK?! HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO THIS?!" Daehyun complained. "I feel so awkward right now! I can't believe you're making me do this Ms. Perfect!"

"Hey! I survived taking a shower in your body so you have to do the same." You mumbled.

"Um... ~~~~~." Daehyun called out.

"Mwo?" You answered back.

There was a moment of silence for Daehyun as he was already finished taking a shower. "Um..." Daehyun spoke. "How do you put on a bra?"

~*~*~*~

Hello! Sorry if this chapter took so long! I have been procrastinating way too much for school and plus I actually wanted to make this chapter long so yeah! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I honestly did felt uncomfortable when I wrote down the shower part. But, hey I did it so you guys can laugh at it. :D

Be sure to subcribe and comment! Love you guys!

~ khlover22