Thank You

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

"Where could she be?" Mihi asked in a worried tone as she didn't know where you have gone.

"Daehyun, why didn't you keep watched on her." Zelo pouted as he was worried as well.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she would run off like that." Daehyun sighed. "Plus seeing her cry... it made me feel like a bad friend, like... I was betraying her."

"You mean bad boyfriend." Himchan folded his arms as he was serious and teasing Daehyun at the same time.

"We really do not have times for jokes Himchan." Youngjae sighed.

As Daehyun and the others were looking for you, you walked back into the party linking arms with Hani. Everyone stared at you and the bride walking together and some of Hani's friend made a confused look on who she's linking arms with. "Who's the girl?" One of them whispered.

"Molla, but they do look alike." Another shrugged it off.

You start to feel the tense vibe of all eyes on you and you shyly looked over at Hani. Hani was just smiling and patted you on the head. Both of you walked up to JunHee and he was also shocked on what he was seeing. "What's this? The 2 sisters bonding together?!" His jaw dropped from this moment.

"Nae," Hani giggled. She casually let go of your arm and start to hugged JunHee.

You didn't bother to make eye contact with JunHee and you shyly spoke, "Congrats..."

JunHee lightly couldn't understand what you said, but due to your awkwardness around him all he did was smiled. He walked up to you and patted you on the head which made you quickly got your attention. "Ani, thank you. You made your sister happy once again." JunHee said as he was proud of what you did.

Hani smiled and walked up to you and start to hug you happily. "This is like the best moment ever." Hani said. "My own little sister seeing me get married, well you did miss the ceremony but coming to the party is fine as well!"

"Unnie, now you're making me feel bad." You muttered in embarassment.

"There you are!" A familar voice joined in the conversation.

You quickly looked over and notice Daehyun walking up to you. "I have been looking for you everywhere, did you know how worried I was after you ran off crying ad left." Daehyun mentioned as he notice how you were feeling.

"I...I'm sorry..." You sadly looked away as you remember what you did.

Daehyun sighed and pulled you in for a hug, "I'm sorry for making you cry." He lightly whispered as he was hugging you.

You were shocked to see Daehyun like this, but you kindly accepted the hug and smiled. Hani and JunHee were both enjoying the moment together and later on, Mihi and the rest of Daehyun's friend spotted the moment as well. "Aww!!!" Mihi shouted as she notice the cute couple.

You and Daehyun quickly moved away and start to act normal again, all you hear from Mihi and the others was whispering and giggling on how you were having your moment with Daehyun. Daehyun awkwardly chuckled and quickly Hani start to break the awkwardness, "So how are you guys enjoying the party?"

"It's awesome!" Zelo said as he was having fun dancing with people.

"The food is good too!" Mihi mentioned.

"I agree on that." Daehyun said as he likes to talk about food. Of course him and Mihi would agree on the same exact thing since they are related. Like brother like sister.

You giggled at the 2 siblings who were spazzing about food and it made you look over to your sister on how much she is having a good time with her JunHee. "Unnie, I wonder... does appa know about this wedding?" You asked curiously as you came across the thought of your dad.

Hani pouted and nodded her head sideways, "I doubt that if I invite him here like he would be happy for me to get married with someone like JunHee. You know how he is."

"I know... he has become so strict lately he is mostly putting pressure on me. I haven't even been keeping contact with him since he has been so busy with work." You mentioned as you missed your sister living with you in the house.

"If you want, JunHee and I can move back for now until dad comes back." Hani mentioned. "You have been living alone for too long and I always wonder if you get so lonely there."

"Sometimes..." You grinned. "But it's not that bad. I mean I do have the maid to keep me company at times."

"Still doesn't help that much." Hani sighed in disappointment. "I shall go there and keep you company."

~*~*~*~

After the wedding, it was already the next day. You woke up exhausted from yesterday as you tried to get out of bed but couldn't. You groaned as you notice the time and wished that you got more time to sleep even though you can't. You suddenly heard the door open and you wanted to know who was home, your eyes grew as you didn't remember anything about your dad coming home so you lazily got up out of your bed and walk out of your room trying to see who arrived. "Omo! Hani, what are you doing here?!" Your maid gasped as she was surprise at Hani's appearance.

"Long time no see," Hani giggled as she set her suitcase down. "I'm going to stay here for awhile for ~~~~~. Just to keep her company."

"Aigoo, are you sure? I mean... from what happened long ago, I don't think your father or her will be happy about this." She made an unsure look at Hani.

"Nah, it's ok." Hani said as she know that you're not mad at her anymore and that you guys finally forgave each other.

"It's alright, we talked about this yesterday." You interrupted as you walked down the stairs and smiled both at Hani and JunHee. "We forgave each other yesterday, so she is safe with me."

"You sure, if your father knows about this, he's going to be disappointed in you." Your maid gave a worried look. "I don't want you girls to get into any trouble."

"It doesn't really matter." Hani shrugged. "Dad will always keep doing the same exact thing anyway. He never makes times for us anyway since he is always caught up in his work compared to our mom."

"Alright... but if I hear that your father is coming back, I want Hani to get out of here. Araso?"

"Nae!" You and Hani grinned happily. You start to help both of them with their stuff and put all of Hani's stuff into her old room. You set her suitcase down to the side and Hani followed you from behind as she start to glimpse around her room. "Wow, still looks the same as before."

"Yup! Just the way we left it last time." You said as you notice nothing was moved or misplaced. "Ever since you left the house, I stopped coming into this room."

"How come?" Hani blinked. "Were you that mad at me?"

"Well... I wasn't really mad about the pregnancy, I was happy for you. Seeing you smile with JunHee, it shows that you finally found the person in your life that can make you happy. As for me, I just felt alone and betrayed when you ran off. I thought I would have been alone forever without anyone by my side. Honestly, I was scared. I already lost enough people already... and I don't want to lose anymore again." You explained as you sighed when you start to reminsce the past.

Hani pouted and start to put her arms around you and lightly squeeze you in for a hug, "I never even left you sis. Don't think about the negative stuff. Besides, you have tons of friends who deeply cares about you and I doubt they will leave you behind. You should be happy with who is staying by your side today."

It suddenly just hit you when the person that just flew across your mind was Daehyun. Your heart starts to thump as you start to think about his laugh, his smile, the way he talks to you... everything about him. You didn't know why he came across your mind, but you start to feel butterflies in your stomach as you see him as a person who has been there for you for so long. "Thinking about Daehyun huh?" Hani interrupted as she notice that you were staring into space.

You snapped back into reality and notice Hani laughing as she saw how you look when you stare into space. "Y-Yah!" You shouted as you start to turn red. "Unnie, it's not like that!"

"Sure..." She teased at you. Hani suddenly left the room and you sighed as you pouted thinking about Daehyun. Since when did I ever start to have feelings for him honestly...? You thought to yourself.

"You...what are you doing here?" A voice suddenly shouted out from the hall.

You quickly glimpsed back out of the door wondering who was the person that yelled. You quickly rushed out of Hani's room and looked over from below seeing the sight of your father glaring back at Hani. "You're not allowed in this house no more!" Your father shouted as he was glaring back at Hani.

"... Since when did you get back?" Hani rolled her eyes as she folded her arms. "This is my house too so I am allowed back here anytime!"

"Ever since what you did, you became a disgrace to this family!" Your father shouted. "You're not allowed to step foot into this house again. I am not letting your sister become a monster like you!"

"YAH!" You shouted as you came rushing down the stairs joining in the argument between your father and your sister. "L-Leave Hani out of this!" You glared at your father. "I was the one who invited her back here! So she is allowed to stay!"

"~~~~~, since when the heck were you in on this?! Don't you remember what she did wrong! She's a disgrace! A coward! Her having a child is a disappointment to us!" Your father mentioned as he tried to make you hate Hani once again.

"I wasn't mad about that." You muttered at him. "I invited her back because she wanted to keep me company. Also, we need some sister bond together. If you don't want this type of relationship...then... I'll be the one moving out with her!"

"Y-You can't do that!" Your father stuttered. "You're going to be the head of this family business instead of Hani. You can't just bail on your father like that!"

"I can and I will!" You grumbled.

Your father stared at you and from the stress that he has been through today, he slowly sighed and nodded in defeat. Hani was amaze on how much you have change. She slowly looked over you and quickly rushed up to you and pulled you in for a hug. "Thank you..." Hani sighed in relief.

JunHee walked in and notice the intense calm aura going on with you three. "Um... is this a bad time?" JunHee anxiously asked.

"Oh...no..." Your father said as he glared at him. "I am not letting that bastard stay here with us as well."

"Appa!" Hani whined. "You can't just kick him out like that! If I'm allowed to stay here, he's allowed to stay here too!"

"He's not a part of this family." Your father mumbled.

"Yes he is..." You rolled your eyes at him. "Hani and him just got married yesterday and they are deciding to stay with me temopararily. They want to keep me company since you have been going out to places and leaving me behind!"

"MARRIED!?" Your father gasped.

"That's right!" Hani agreed. "And you can't do anything about that marriage cause you kicked me out, which is a good thing." She sticked her tongue out at him.

"Why you little-" He start to muttered.

"Please don't insult her like that." JunHee said as he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around Hani's waist. "I know you are upset on what happened before, but that is all in the past now. Hani didn't do anything wrong. She has been fixing her mistake ever since what happened. All she wanted was her own family to forgive her. I know I'm at fault as well, but I can move out if you want so Hani and ~~~~~-ah can spend some family time together with you."

Your father blinked at the words JunHee has said. He didn't know what to say, more like he was suprise at what he was hearing. "Alright, fine... but we are going to have a long talk about this on when you girls forgive each other and when did this idiot appeared." Your father mentioned.

"Thank you appa!" You happily nodded at him and hugged him tightly.

"Yah! Park, ~~~~~~!" Daehyun suddenly shouted out.

Your eyes grew as you heard the familiar voice calling out your name. Everyone turned over to the door and notice Daehyun casually walking in. "Gosh! I tried messaging you on your phone and you didn't even bother to answer." Daehyun muttered as he notice you were in a middle of something. "Oh... is this a bad time?"

"Just who is this person?" Your father palmed himself as he had enough surprising news for today.

"This is Daehyun." You introduced your father to him. "He's a friend of mine from school."

"Um... hi." Daehyun blinked.

"He's also ~~~~~'s boyfriend." Hani giggled.

"Seriously?!" You glared at your sister as you playfully hit her on the arm.

"I don't even know what is going on anymore." Your father said as he was ready to pull out of his hair.

"How about we just sit down at the table and you guy can discuss about this issue while eating some cookies and drink some coffee?" The maid interrupted as she notice the crazy atmosphere that is surrounding the house.


Author's Note

Thank you guys so much for the 200 subscribers! I know coming up with updates take a long time for me, but that's ok. Since winter break is coming up, hopefully I have time to update my stories... maybe. Also, sorry for this chapter being meh. I know its not that interesting, I'll try to make it interesting as the story goes on. :/  I would like to thank everyone who has been keeping up with this story so far and has been waiting paitently for these updates to come. Subscribe, comment, and upvote like always! <3