Happy Birthday

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

Your eyes grew as you glanced over and couldn't believe at what you were seeing. SunHee was standing in front of you along with Daehyun's friends and confetti was spread everywhere around the both of you guys. "Happy birthday ~~~~~!" SunHee and the guys shouted.

You didn't know what to say and you quickly glanced over at Daehyun and he gave you a small smile. "Thank you guys... wait, I'm surprise you guys remember!" Daehyun said as he acted surprise even though he knew the whole time.

"Of course we remember!" SunHee said as she hugged Daehyun. "What kind of friend would I be if I forgot about my best friend's birthday." She glanced over at you and gave you a wink.

Hearing SunHee say that actually made you smile. "Noona, what happened?" Zelo suddenly asked as he notice Daehyun limping.

"Aniyo, I'm ok." Daehyun said as he was still holding on to you. "I just have been wearing too much heels and wedges that my feet suddenly became tired."

"Aigoo," Himchan cooed at Daehyun. "You need to wear sneakers then ~~~~~."

"He's right." Youngjae nodded. "You don't have to those wear those type of shoes just to stand out a lot."

"Don't worry guys." SunHee giggled. "It makes her feel taller." She teased.

"Yah! I am tall!" Daehyun muttered as he glared at SunHee.

Seeing those two glaring at each other suddenly made you laugh. Everyone glanced over at you confused and you just continue on laughing. "Hyung?" Jongup asked curiously. "Are you ok?"

"N-Nae!"  You said as you continued on laughing. "Hold up, how come you guys didn't tell me about this?!"

Daehyun's friends both glance over at each other and they all pointed at SunHee who was smiling widely at you. "SunHee..." You muttered as you folded your arms and gave her a glare.

"W-Well..." SunHee stuttered for a moment. "You see... if we told you what we were going to do for Daehyun, you would probably ruin the secret right away." 

You rose a brow at her but then start to understand what she meant. She was right... Daehyun's friends doesn't know about the body change. The only people who would know is only you, SunHee, and Daehyun. "Well that's nice." You sarcastically said. "Was I even a good help?"

"Of course!" Zelo smiled happily as he patted you on the back. "You were the one who was suppose to distract ~~~~~ for us."

"Well, that's a nice job." You blinked in confusion.

"Don't worry hyung." Youngjae mentioned. "You did a good job. Now anyways, we should get the party started!"

Suddenly Yongguk came out holding a cake in his hand with candles on top that were already lit up. "Happy birthday to you..." Yongguk sang. While he started the singing, everyone started joining in and put the cake in front of Daehyun.

Daehyun smiled widely at everyone while he was having fun and you decided to sing along with them. Who could have known that I would be the one singng happy birthday... on my own day. You thought to yourself. As the song ended, Daehyun blew out the candles and everyone cheered. You notice Daehyun glancing over at you and he gave you a thumbs up which confused you in the end.

~*~*~*~

The whole party start to go on until it was already late. Daehyun's friends started to feel exhausted after a long party and they decided to leave early. "Aww, are you sure you guys have to go?" SunHee asked as she pouted at the guys.

"Mianhae SunHee," Youngjae said as he smiled at her. "We're tired."

"Araso..." SunHee nodded. "I understand!"

"Daehyun-ah, are you going stay a little longer?" Himchan asked curiously.

"Yeah, I'm actually am." You nodded. "Don't worry I'll be home soon."

"We'll take good care of him." Daehyun said as he patted your shoulder.

"Araso..." Zelo nodded. "See you later hyung!"

The group waved and start to leave your house. You sighed in relief and glanced over at both SunHee and Daehyun. "Alright, so who was the one that planned this surprise party?" You asked as you gave a suspicious look to the both of them.

"It was all SunHee." Daehyun said as he pointed at her.

"Way to ruin it Daehyun." SunHee said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes at  him.

You laughed at the 2 having their conversation and it made you let out a laugh. Both SunHee and Daehyun and stopped and they glanced over to you. Your face was slowly turning red as you couldn't stop laughing. "This is just too funny." You giggled, "But... thank you!" You smiled widely at the both of them which made both of them smiled.

"Now, how about we sing happy birthday to the official person." SunHee mentioned as she got out a cupcake and placed it in front of you with a candle already lit up.

Saeng-il chugahabnida~
Saeng-il chugahabnida~
Saranghae, ~~~~~
Saeng-il chugahabnida~

You slowly opened your eyes as you were making the wish and gently blew the candle making both SunHee and Daehyun cheered. "Gomawo..." You said as you smiled at the both of them.

The 3 of you guys celebrate your actual birthday together until it finally came to the presents. "Here, I got you this for your birthday ~~~~~!" SunHee said in an excited tone as she knew that you would like her gift.

You smiled widely at her and ripped open her present. As you removed the top of the box, it slowly start to reveal some sneakers.

You stared blankly at the shoes and slowly glanced up noticing SunHee's wide grin. "Did you brought these for me or Daehyun?" You raised a brow at SunHee.

"Yah!" SunHee suddenly pouted as she glared at you. "It's for both you and Daehyun."

"Really..." You blinked.

"Well, mostly for you." SunHee giggled. "What Daehyun said is right, you really need to wear more sneakers. You're killing the poor guy." She winked at you.

You have SunHee a blank stare and sighed, "I know... thank you for the gift Sunhee."

You pass over the box to Daehyun and you winked at him, "See now your feet won't be hurting. Plus, these shoes are cute."

"Ha, ha very funny." Daehyun said as set SunHee's gift a side and took out a small box. "Here." He lend out the small box in front of you which left you shocked.

You lightly grabbed the box and you stared at it for a moment as it was in your hands. You didn't expect Daehyun to get you a gift and you weren't sure if you should open it or not. "Yah!" Daehyun suddenly interrupted which quickly got your attention. "Would you just open your gift already." He spoke in a rude tone as he turned away avoiding to make eye contact with you. 

You slowly glanced back down at the box and removed the ribbon that was tied around it and gently removed the top part of it. As you removed the top part, it start to reveal the necklace that Daehyun has got for you back at the mall. Your eyes grew in amazement as you notice the necklace right in front of you. "Wow..." You said as you were amazed by it.

"I..." Daehyun suddenly hesistated for a moment. "I didn't know what to get honestly so I got you that since it was pretty."

"Thank you..." You said as you felt a touch of heart. "But, this looks expensive. Why would you get me something like this? I was probably thinking you got me a stuffed animal or sneakers like SunHee." You blinked.

Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows at you. Since when the heck will I ever give a girl sneakers? Daehyun thought to himself. "Don't you see ~~~~~," SunHee suddenly interrupted the conversation between you two. "Daehyun actually chose really hard for this gift. At first he didn't know what to get you since I told him your birthday was coming up. He actually wanted to do something special so I decided to go to the mall to help him look for a gift. When Daehyun lay an eye on that necklace he knew he had to buy it for you right away." She explained.

You became speechless so suddenly after you heard how Daehyun got the necklace. You notice Daehyun avoiding to make eye contact with you, but it you just gave a soft smile and held on to Daehyun's gift. "Gomawo..." You happily spoke to Daehyun. You notice his curious face and he slowly turned around and spotted you smiling at him.

Daehyun awkwardly smiled at you and nodded, "Chumanae..."

You slowly walked up to Daehyun and hugged him tightly which randomly made you warm and fuzzy inside. Daehyun felt the same, but he avoid making eye contact and tried to hide how he's really feeling. SunHee was happily watching the moment that you and Daehyun are having until it was suddenly interrupted by Daehyun's phone ringing.

You suddenly let go of Daehyun and glanced over at his phone which was beeping from a call. You picked up right away and set the phone to your ear. "Yobeseyo?" You spoke curiously.

"Hyung~" Zelo called out over the phone. "Come home already!!!"

"Eh?!" You blinked since you were confused why was Zelo calling you. "Waeyo? What's going on?" You suddenly asked curiously in a worried tone.

"There's a visitor for you and we don't know what to do." Zelo said in an unsure tone.

"Visitor?" You said as you start to mess up Daehyun's hair since you were slowly getting frustrated on what's going on.

"What? You do not know about this?!" Zelo gasped. "I think you should talk to the person yourself."

You heard the noise of Zelo handing his phone to someone which made your curious what is going on. "Oppa! Would you just come home already?!" A little girls voice shouted over the phone.

Daehyun heard the little girl's voice as well and his eyes grew, you were distancing the phone away from your ear since that yelling was really loud. "Mwoyoe?!" You slowly shouted since that random yelling hurted your eardrums. 

You glanced over at Daehyun who seemed stunned and he just stood there like a statue for a moment. You curiously tilted your head at him and lightly pushed him causing him to get back to his senses. As Daehyun got back to his senses, you started to mouth the words "Do you know who is this?"

"Mihi..." Daehyun mouthed back. As you recognize the name your eyes grew as well and you were about to be stuck in the same moment before like Daehyun.

SunHee tapped your shoulder right away which quickly got back to your senses and you start to hesistate over the phone, "M-Mihi... what are you doing here?!"

"What you mean what am I doing here?" She muttered in a harsh tone. "Just get home already I haven't seen my oppa for a while."

Wow...rude much? The first thing you thought in your your mind. "Araso, araso be paitient." You mumbled as you hung up the call.

You sighed in exhuastion and glanced over at Daehyun, "So are you going to see your sister again with me or what?" You raised a brow at him.

Daehyun blinked and he shrugged making a confused look. "I honestly don't know Ms. Perf. I haven't seen my sister in like forever." Daehyun mentioned as he doesn't know what to say.

"I say we should visit her Daehyun." SunHee suggested. "It would be worth it in the end."

"Not to mention you can just ask me the questions you want to ask her. Since, she doesn't know about us switching bodies." You mentioned.

Daehyun gave an unsure look but, in the end he agreed to it. "Araso... let's go see her..."


Author's Note

So this week has been kind of meh but, at least I got the chapter done. Sorry if there's not any funny moments yet, I'll try to add some soon in the chapter. For now, we shall be serious. (Not that serious though)

Also, I just started on a new story last week so you guys should check that out as well. It's not a B.A.P fanfic though, but those who are a fan of Infinite, you should tell me what you think of this story so far.

I Want You Back

It's only 2 chapters so far but, I would be updating weekly like what I am doing to this fan fic. Anyways, subscribe...comment...upvote! :)

Thanks for reading!