The "Magical" Emergency

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

As you quickly got ready, you rushed over back to your place and quickly knocked on the door. Instead of Daehyun answering, it was one of your maids. "Oh! Are you a friend of ~~~~~'s?" One of your maids asked curiously  as she notice you at the door.

"Nae," You nodded. "Is she here at the moment?"

"Yeah!" The maid answered with a friendly smile. "Come on in!"

You lightly nodded and stepped in your house. It's been a while since you last time visit your house, but as you walked in and your maid walked away you quickly head over to your bathroom where Daehyun might be. As you entered your room you notice how quiet it was in your room. "Daehyun-ah?" You shyly called out since you were not used to the silence in your room.

"In here..." Daehyun called out.

You quickly followed the sound of Daehyun's voice and notice that it was coming from your bathroom door. You tried opening it but, it was locked. "Yah! You could have just left it unlock so I can help you!" You muttered.

"Andwae! I don't want you to see me pee!" Daehyun whined.

Your eyes widen in surprise at what Daehyun said, "Ok for once... that is my body your in. Another thing, I see myself pee everyday!" You mentioned.

"Just tell me what to do!" Daehyun said as he quickly changed the topic. "Is it really normal?" He asked in a worried tone.

You sighed in annoyance and facepalmed yourself at what you're hearing. Aish! He has a little sister. He should know about this. You thought to yourself.

"No duh it's normal." You said sarcastically. "You just have to get something from the cabinet underneath my sink." You mentioned.

"Ok..." Daehyun said. "What am I suppose to get exactly?"

"You're suppose to get a pad." You said. "Wait, how can you not even know what I am talking about when you have a little sister who might go through this as well?!" You suddenly mentioned.

"Because my sister was not even your age the last time I saw her." Daehyun mumbled. "Just help me out here! What does it look like?!"

"Just look for a pink wrapping or something." You sighed as you couldn't believe what you're going through.

"Ok, I found it." Daehyun said. "Now what the heck do I do?!?!"

Your eyes widen in surprise and you did a facepalm because he still didn't know what to do in the end. "Just open the thing and stick that on the . Daehyun, it's not that hard!" You sighed.

"How can you girls get used to this?!" Daehyun asked as he did what you told him to do. "Is that it?" He asked curiously.

"That's it. You have to change that whenever you use the bathroom." You mentioned.

"Aigoo! Really?!" Daehyun asked as he was still surprise.

You sighed in annoyance and start to mutter some words. The only time I hear this idiot right here being annoying. You thought to yourself.

You notice the door opened and Daehyun walked out as he just finished cleaning himself up. "So, what you're saying is... having your body bleed is normal?" Daehyun asked curiously as he sat on your bed.

"Well yeah, it's called a period for a reason." You said as you rose a brow at him. "I'm surprise you don't even know what that is."

"Well, probably because I don't have any girls living in my house anymore." He muttered. "Anyways, does this happen everyday?"

"Ani," You nodded. "It happens every month." You mentioned.

"Every month?!" Daehyun gasped as his eyes grew, "How the heck can you survive this?!"

"I honestly can't." You sighed sadly. "I have to deal with this kind of thing for a week."

"Well, a week is not that bad." Daehyun grinned. "I can handle it."

You stared at Daehyun and suddenly furrowed your eyesbrows. "Really?" You mumbled.

"Nae!" He smiled widely. "How bad could it be?"

"Ok..." You said in a confused tone. "But, if you call me saying you're in pain or you're hungry or you randomly act different... you're on your own for that one."

"Araso..." Daehyun grinned at you. "Anyways, I think you should head back now... Zelo is probably heading to your place and if he notice you're gone he's going to be looking for you." He mentioned.

You pouted at Daehyun and sat next to him on your bed. "But, I'm too lazy to walk back..."

"Yah! It's not that far to my house!" Daehyun said as he glared at you.

"Can't you just drive me there?" You pouted at him.

"Aniyo!" Daehyun said as he got up and grab a hold of your hand and pushed you out of your room. "You should start to get going right now."

"Aish! Daehyun-ah~" You whined.

"Andwae!" Daehyun said as he pushed you all the way to your front door.

You slowly stepped outside and ended up at the front of his house. "Now go, I think I'm starting to feel the cramps on what you're talking about." Daehyun said as he clutched on to your stomach as he felt the pain.

"Told you so it's going to be a pain." You chuckled. "Annyeong~" You waved at him and start to walk back to his place.

~*~*~*~

You arrived back at your place and just in time you spotted Zelo at your house with his stuff set. "Hyung!" Zelo happily waved.

You lightly smiled and walked up to Zelo and waved back at him. "Annyeong. You're here early." You mentioned.

"Well yeah!" Zelo happily grinned. "I thought that since I live near you, you wouldn't mind if I come here early."

"I honestly don't." You chuckled as you ruffled Zelo's hair.

Zelo smiled happily as well until he suddenly gave you a curious look. "Hyung, where did you even go?" Zelo asked curiously.

"I just went to go visit a friend." You mentioned. "They just need some help with a few things so I decided to go help them out. Since, I wasn't really expecting you to arrive early."

Zelo suddenly gave a smirk at you and he chuckled, "Could this friend be ~~~~~ noona?"

You blinked at Zelo since you can be a really bad liar. All you did was give him a poker face and you notice the smirk forming on his mouth. "What did you visit ~~~~~ noona for hyung?" Zelo snickered.

"For the last time, she's not your noona." You sighed irritatedly.

"Yes she is~" Zelo teased. 

"Ok..." You gave up in the end, "I did visit her. She called me over cause she needs help on something."

"And what was that something?" Zelo asked curiously as he tilted his head.

You start to mutter since you really don't want to mention about what happened this morning. "It's a long story." You awkwardly chuckled as you ruffled Daehyun's hair.

Zelo was still lost on what you were talking about but he just went with it in the end. "Ok..." He awkwardly said.

You led Zelo inside your house and later on the rest of the group start to arrive. Things were set up pretty quickly and in the end your room now belongs to you, Yongguk, and Himchan. As for Zelo, Jongup, and Youngjae they took Mihi's room instead. As for Daehyun's mother, they still don't know what to do with that room yet so they left it unoccupied for now.

It took you the whole day to help set up the house ever since Daehyun's friends arrived. It felt so different living with them now since you used to be alone. The atmosphere was different around you and you felt more happy being surrounded by his friends. As you were still helping the group move their stuff in Daehyun's phone suddenly start to vibrate in your pocket once again.

You stopped for a moment and quickly took out your phone and read the message that Daehyun had sent you:

From: Ms. Perfect
Has the guys arrived yet?

From: Jerk Face
Nae! We're still setting up the place at the moment.

From: Ms. Perfect
That's good, now why do you have Jerk Face as your contact name?

From: Jerk Face
Because you are a jerk face and you deserve that name. There is no way I am going to change that contact name to your actual name.

From: Ms. Perfect
Well, too late... I already change it to my name. Since this Jerk Face has a name.

From: Daehyun
Aish! Why would you change it?! Fine if you do that then I will do the same to yours. Since you put "Ms. Perfect" on mine.

From: ~~~~~
I really don't care honetly if you changed it. Anyways, I messaged you because this stupid period you have is a pain!

From: Daehyun
I told you so that it was going to be torture. Have you been eating chocolate and anything sweet lately?

From: ~~~~~
No duh! I have been craving for those and I have been eating those the whole day. Did I also mentioned that whenever I move, I feel like my whole body is in pain!!

You sighed in disappointment at what you were seeing. You understand that Daehyun might not get used to this kind of moment since it happens every single month. It's kind of funny for Daehyun to be suffering like this, since it actually made you happy. For once, I can actually take a break from having a period. You thought to yourself. Who could have known that switching bodies can be a good thing. You thought to yourself.

You suddenly stopped what you were doing and felt the presence of people staring at you. You slowly looked up and notice both Yongguk and Himchan snickering at you. "M-Mwo?" You stuttered for a moment.

"Yah! Daehyun!" Himchan called out. "Stop texting your girlfriend and help us set up this bed."

"G-Girlfriend?!" You gasped. "For the last time, she's not going to be my girlfriend."

"We'll see about that." Yongguk said as he winked at you.

You suddenly gave a poker face to both of them since you couldn't believe at what they were saying. Lately you and Daehyun have been arguing less often and whenever you guys would argue, it wouldn't be about the both of you guys, but it would be about the most stupidest thing. Slowly you start to realize the relationship between you and Daehyun are getting closer everyday.

A smile slowly formed on your face since just thinking about Daehyun makes you feel happy. Even though he maybe a jerk to you, it's like you guys are best friends. As you finish helping Daehyun's friends unpack all 6 of you doze off to sleep until the next day has come.

~*~*~*~

A Month Later

It has already been a month since you and Daehyun has switched into each other bodies. Every single day you guys slowly start to progress from becoming enemies to friends. It's quite amazing since you guys slowly stopped arguing and start having a normal conversation for once. As a new month has come a very special day has come for you as well. Valentine's Day, a special holiday where couples are born or a special day for them to celebrate. It's not really a special day for you, but your birthday is also on the same day as Valentine's Day. 

You were actually excited on what your family is going to do for your birthday but, at the same time you were sad because since you can't celebrate with them due to the situation you are in. You sighed sadly as you got up from your bed and start to walk down the steps noticing Daehyun's friends already eating. "Morning hyung!" Zelo greeted you with a smile as he notice you right away.

You lighly bowed at them as you were walking down the stairs and was having a friendly smile on. "Annyeong!" You said.

"Come eat with us Daehyun." Himchan said. "We're going to be heading to school soon."

"Nae..." You nodded as you joined the group.

As you were finishing your breakfast, you quickly got ready and start to head to school with Yongguk driving in the car. You quickly arrived to school and the first thing you notice was some decorations for Valentine's day. You smiled at the decorations just admiring that your birthday is going to be coming up really soon. "Wow, I can't believe Valentine's day is already coming up." Jongup said as he notice the decorations as well.

"Nae..." You nodded.

"You know there's alaso going to be a dance as well." Himchan mentioned.

"Yah! Daehyun-ah, why won't you ask ~~~~~ to the dance since you have been talking to her lately." Yongguk mentioned as he gave you a wink.

"Nah..." You sighed. "Dances are not really my thing."

"Don't worry hyung, you're still going no matter what." Zelo chuckled.

"Morning!" A familar voice called out.

The group glanced over and notice Daehyun and SunHee walking over. "Morning SunHee!" Youngjae smiled at her.

"Let me guess, do you need to talk to Daehyun like always ~~~~~?" Yongguk said as he put his arm around you and winked at Daehyun.

"Ani..." Daehyun said as he was lost since he didn't know what was going on.

"Aish!" You muttered. You removed Yongguk's arms around you and sighed annoyingly,  "How many times do I hvae to tell you it's not going to happen."

"What you mean?" SunHee asked curiously.

"It's nothing SunHee noona." Zelo grinned. "We can tell you later."

"Oh!" SunHee giggled. "Araso!"

The conversation slowly start to die down and you suddenly interrupted the awkwardness once again, "Well I'll be heading to class, see you guys later." You mentioned as you walked away.

"Nae, I'll be going as well." Himchan said as he start to follow you and waved at the girls as he was walking away.

Slowly the group followed and Daehyun was confused. "SunHee, don't you think ~~~~~ is acting... strange?" Daehyun asked curiously.

"Well it is ~~~~~." SunHee giggled. "You should do something special for her Daehyun-ah, since Valentine's day is coming up."

"Nah..." Daehyun nodded. "Those kind of holidays are not my thing." He muttered.

"It doesn't have to be just for Valentine's day. ~~~~~'s birthday is also on the same day." SunHee mentioned.

"Eh?!" Daehyun gasped as he heard what SunHee said.

SunHee happily nodded, "Nae... I think you should do something special for her since... you're in her body."

"Well, it would be a nice thing." Daehyun said as he slowly start to agree. "But, I don't know what I should do."

"Don't worry," SunHee said as she winked at Daehyun. "I got this covered."


Author's Note

Thank you guys so much for keeping up with me. I'm sorry if I haven't been uploading chapters quickly but, that's because... I want to make it long and as good enough for you guys to enjoy. ^_^ Also, I want to thank you guys so much for making me hit 100 subs yesterday. This is honestly the first story I ever have 100 subs on and you guys are just awesome. This means so much to me. :D So as a reward, next chapter will be coming up as quickly as possible. I am dropping all my other things and I am going to be doing this next chapter just as a reward for you guys.

It probably might take a day or 2 but, that's ok. :) I just want to thank the readers who has been keeping me up with the update, commenting, and even helping me out with the ideas. You guys motivate me so much! ^_^ It just makes me happy. For those new readers out there, subscribe, comment, or leave an upvote telling me what you think. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :) You guys are the best!

khlover22