The Magic

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

The next day passed by and your alarm clock was buzzing beside you. You open your eyes and give a lazy expression. "Ugh...school..." You groaned.

You glance to the side and lazily turned off the alarm. You slowly sat up on your bed and sighed. You got up and got ready for school and you walked all the way there just to get it over with. 

"~~~~!" A familiar voice called out as you arrived from school.

You glance over and spotted happy SunHee skipping up to you happily. "Good morning ~~~~." SunHee giggled.

"Morning...SunHee..." You greeted tiredly as you walked passed her.

SunHee notice your mood change which change her expression into a curious look. She tilted her head to the side and gave a curious expression as she watches you walk away. "~~~~~~, wait up!" She suddenly called as she try to catch up to you.

You continue on walking and you notice SunHee catching up to you. "Aish! ~~~~ You sure walk fast for a girl." SunHee said as she finally caught up to you and start trying to catch her breath.

"Why are you following me anyway?" You asked curiously.

"Well we do go to the same school ~~~~~!" SunHee said happily.

You rolled your eyes and you entered the school with SunHee. While you were walking you accidentally bumped into someone once again. "Aigoo, mianhae I didn't mean to bump into you." You said tiredly.

"Well well look who doesn't look so perfect today." A familar voice said.

Your eyes suddenly start to widen and when you glance up to make eye contact with the person, you notice the person right in front of you was the person who makes your job look miserable. Jung, Daehyun was standing right in front of you. "You..." You growled. "How dare you give me 5 cents yesterday!" 

"And how dare you for being such a horrible waitress yesterday. Is that how you seriously do your job?" Daehyun sneered.

"Oh excuse me! You were the one who was being rude to me yesterday!" You shouted.

"I'm rude to everyone. But, I am mostly rude to you since you are the most annoying person I have met." Daehyun said.

You and Daehyun were arguing back and forth and SunHee was watching the whole thing. She was moving her head side to side wondering who she should side on. Jeez, do those 2 argue almost everyday? SunHee thought to herself. I think they need a little magic in their life. SunHee gave a small smile.

You growled after finishing argue with Daehyun. "That's it! I don't even want to deal with you anymore." You said. "Come on SunHee let's go!" You suddenly walked away angrily and SunHee was following right behind. "Nice to meet you Jung, Daehyun!" SunHee said.

SunHee caught up to you said, "You ok ~~~~~~?" 

"Fine... perfectly...fine." You said sarcastically.

~*~*~*~

Classes start going on throughout the day. The day starts passing by fast. It was already the end of the day and you were already heading to your work. It was a pretty busy day at the cafe. You won't stop moving back and forth. You were keeping your pace, serving as much customers as you can. SunHee was also at the cafe helping out in the kitchen. You were doing your job perfectly fine until it was ruined once again.

When you glance over at the door you notice the most "disgusting" person just walked in. Jung, Daehyun. You glared at Daehyun as he enter the cafe. Daehyun notice that you were glaring at him so he glared back at you. You scoffed at him and walk away continuing doing your job. 

Once you finished doing the other orders. You notice Daehyun was calling for you. You rolled your eyes and you casually walked up to him. "Hello, may I take your order today... idiot." You muttered.

"You know you don't have to be this mean to me." Daehyun said. 

"You're the one who was mean to me in the first place." You sneered.

"I know, that's because I don't like you." Daehyun said as he leaned back on his chair more.

You rolled your eyes at him and asked, "What can I get you? I just want to leave this spot already since you're here."

"Aw... how sweet." He said sarcastically. "Just get me some tea and a slice of cake."

You raised a brow at him and said, "Please?"

Daehyun rolled his eyes and said, "Please..."

You sighed and walked away going to get Daehyun's order. "Here you go ~~~~!" SunHee said as he already prepared Daehyun's order.

"SunHee? But how did you know that idiot's order?" You asked curiously.

"I overheard your guys' conversation." SunHee said with a wink. "Besides, don't worry, I am here to help you!"

You raised a brow at her but then you shrugged it off in the end. You lightly grab the tray and walked over to Daehyun. Daehyun glanced over and his eyes widen, "Wow, finally you're here with the order." Daehyun said.

You scoffed at him and said, "Be happy that I at least give what you want." You set Daehyun's order at the table and walked away not wanting to deal with his conversation anymore.

Daehyun rolled his eyes at you and he lightly grabbed his tea and sipped it. You walked over to SunHee and SunHee gave you a cheerful smile. "Here you go ~~~~. Have some tea, you worked too hard." SunHee said.

You stared at the tea and glanced up at SunHee, "Why are you giving me this?" You asked.

"~~~~ You worked too hard. Just have some tea. Trust me, it will help you relax for a bit, since apparently Jung, Daehyun stress you out." SunHee giggled.

You stared at the tea and you sighed. You lightly picked up the tea cup and lightly sipped the tea. SunHee was right! You thought surprisngly. This tea does help me relax a bit.

You start to drink the tea until it was already gone. You lightly set the tea down and you glanced over at SunHee who was giving you a cheerful friendly smile. "Mwoyoe?" You asked.

"Huh?" SunHee blinked. "It's nothing ~~~~~." She giggled.

~*~*~*~

Due to all your hard work, it's officially closing time. You were cleaning up the tables since everyone mostly left and stack the chairs. You notice that there was still one customer left. You glanced over and you gave an annoyed expression. "What he is doing here?" You mumbled to yourself.

You sighed and walked over to Daehyun. "Yah!" You called out.

Daehyun glanced over at you and you stared at him. "Yes?" Daehyun asked curiously.

"You do realize it's closing time." You said. "So, you can leave now."

Daehyun suddenly gave you a dirty look as he glared up to stare at you. "And you expect me to listen to what you say?" Daehyun scoffed.

"Well I do work here!" You mumbled.

Daehyun rolled his eyes at you and got up and walked away rudely. Your eyes widen and you had enough of his rudeness. You suddenly start to chase after him. "A-Ah! ~~~~~!" SunHee called out as she notice you leaving the cafe.

Daehyun continue on walking and you were fast walking behind trying to chase after him. "HEY!" You suddenly shouted.

Daehyun stopped and he turned back and face you. "What do you want? You wanted me to leave so I left!" Daehyun said carelessly.

"Listen, I have enough of your rudeness! Honestly what did I ever did to you?! I don't even know you and you are the one treating me this way!" You suddenly shouted.

"What you did to me?" Daehyun scoffed. "I'm ~~~~~, I'm perfect and have good grades, not to mention I am really popular." He did an impersonation of you.

Your eyes widen in shock. Just hearing Daehyun say that made you upset. You muttered some words and suddenly blurt out, "If I ever switch bodies with you! I think I would rather kill myself for being your body!"

"Well same here!" Daehyun shouted.

Out of nowhere, a sparkle appear, it almost feel like magic was surrounding you. You felt dizzy and unconscious and suddenly collapse into darkness. You couldn't see Daehyun after that, but all you saw was light fluffy magic dust floating around you. 

~*~*~*~

As the dust fade away. You realize that you suddenly woke up and you were in the same exact spot as last time but on the ground. Ugh! What happen...? You thought to yourself as you rubbed your head. You glanced around and notice that it was quiet and the only person that were here were you and Daehyun.

You suddenly decided to wake up Daehyun but in the end you were looking at yourself. "Why am I looking at myself? Am I a ghost?" You suddenly asked yourself. You were suddenly surprise by your voice since it sounds deeper. "Why does my voice sound deeper?"

You notice that "you" woke up. You notice your sleepy eyes and then you suddenly asked, "Are you ok?"

"W-W-Why am I looking at myself?" Daehyun suddenly asked his eyes widen.

You gasped and jumped for a moment and stood back as you notice Daehyun standing. "Why does my voice sound girly?!" Daehyun asked once again.

"D-D-Daehyun?!?!" You suddenly asked in a worried tone.

"Well of course! Wait! Why am I talking to myself?" He asked himself curiously.

"I-I-I-It..." You stuttered. "It's me... ~~~~~~."