Suspicious Little Sister

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

"B-But," You stuttered as you were shock that Mihi knows the relationship between you and Daehyun. "How did you find out?!"

"I was suspicious about you guys so I did some spying." Mihi sighed. "Let me just tell you how I found out..."

~*~*~*~

A day before the body switch

"Daehyun-ah, we would like to talk to you for a moment." SunHee said as she was giving you that facial expression that it was urgent.

You blinked at SunHee and start to follow her and Daehyun to the usual spot, Mihi was watching the facial expression on you guys and she knew that you guys were up to something. "Mihi, is everything ok?" One of her friends asked curiously.

"Yeah..." She stuttered. "I'll be right back." She got up from her seat and start to follow you and Daehyun as she left her friends behind.

She was curious wondering where the spot led to and it was the same secret spot where you would usually have your conversations with Daehyun and SunHee. What the heck are they doing here? Mihi thought to herself.

She starts to go hide in a bush closer to you guys trying to listen to the conversation that you guys are doing. "So, what do you guys say? Do you guys want to switch back your bodies by sunset?" SunHee asked curiously.

"Switched bodies?" Mihi muttered to herself. She start to listen more throughout the conversation until she saw her older brother skipping away happily. She tilt her head curiously and glanced over at you who she thought that you were still Daehyun. She notice that sad look on your face and she gave a confused expression wondering is she dreaming or... is this really real life.

As you and SunHee walked away, Mihi came out from the bush and start to give a surprise look. So what you're saying is... my brother is actually in ~~~~~'s body and ~~~~~ is actually in oppa's body? Mihi thought to herself. "Gyah!" She blurted out. "This is so confusing!"

~*~*~*~

"And, that's what happened." Mihi said as she leaned back on her chair giving you a wide grin.

You furrowed your brows at her wondering if she was crazy or something, but you were shocked that she barged in your conversation between you and Daehyun. "Jeez, who could have known that you could be so nosey." You said as you gave her a dirty look.

"Hey, I wanted to know what was the relationship between you and my brother. Who could have known it was actually that way? To be honest, I thought that you guys were dating." Mihi chuckled at the thought.

"Excuse me?!" You suddenly scoffed at her. "Me and him, dating?! You sure are funny." You said sarcastically. "Never in my life would I ever date a jerk like him!"

"Oh really?" Mihi rose a brow at you. "I can see it in your eyes ~~~~~, you and my brother both like each other and you guys don't even know about it yet."

"Me liking your brother?" You said in a sarcastic tone once again. "You're really are funny Mihi, but no... Daehyun and I are never going to happen. He is still a huge jerk to me and I'm just little Miss Perf to him."

"Ok..." Mihi shrugged carelessly at your thought. "I believe you."

"Good!" You nodded confidently. "Now, since its getting late... I should probably get you home since your brother must be worried."

"Right..." Mihi said as she got up from her chair and followed you to your car.

~*~*~*~

You dropped of Mihi home and she got out of your car and waved you goodbye with a smile. You shyly waved back at her and watch as she went inside. As she closed the door, you sighed and laid your head on the steering wheel. What am I doing with my life... You thought to yourself as you felt stressed out for what you did. You lightly pressed on the gas pedal and drove back home.

Mihi arrived inside of her house and the minute she closed the door, right away someone clear their throat. "Where the heck were you around this time?" Daehyun asked as he gave a stubborn look to his little sister.

Mihi awkwardly grinned at her brother, "I was...out..."

"Really?" Daehyun said as he rose a brow at her. "With who? Your friends? Or some guy?"

"Yah!" Mihi said as she lightly pushed her brother away. "It was not like that. I was out with your girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Daehyun blinked. "I don't have a girlfriend."

Mihi stopped for a moment and she sighed in disappointment. She rubbed her temples and slowly glared back at her brother, "I was talking about ~~~~~ you idiot."

Daehyun's eyes grew at the mention of your name. He didn't know what to say, all he did was just stood there in shock. Mihi gave him a small smirk and start to snicker at his brother. "So... is that what you really think of ~~~~~?" She asked the older.

"W-What?!" Daehyun stuttered as he quickly looked away from his sister. "It's not like that Mihi..." He mumbled.

"Bro, its so obvious that you like her." Mihi sighed in disappointment as she folded her arms in front of her brother. "Can't you just confess to her already?" She .

"I-Its not like that sis." Daehyun mumbled. "~~~~~ is going through a lot of things. I'm just giving her some space so she can have some time alone."

Mihi felt guilty because she knew what Daehyun was talking about. She sighed sadly and looked up to her brother who felt guilty that he probably did something wrong. "Look, I know the thing about you and ~~~~~. I already know that you and her have switched bodies before."

Daehyun's eyes grew right when he heard the word "switched bodies." "B-But... how?" Daehyun gasped as he looked over at his sister. "No one knows about that except for me, ~~~~~, and-"

"SunHee..." Mihi interrupted. "I easedropped on your conversation. The last thing I remember was how SunHee was explaining to you guys that you guys can switch back bodies and you were so happy aboutit." Mihi explained. "Even though you were happy about it, have you ever thought about ~~~~~'s feelings honestly?"

Daehyun stood there and looked away. He felt like he did something wrong to make you feel this way. "To be honest, being back in my body feels great, but... I honestly miss being back in ~~~~~'s body." Daehyun sighed.

Mihi tilted her head at her brother's words. "Why?" She asked curiously.

"Being back in my body, I feel like I have gone back to my old life. I feel like I am back to my old life. The day when me and her were actually enemies instead of friends. Ever since we switched, I learned so much about her life and she has learned so much about mine. Even though we were in each other's bodies... it actually felt like something more than that. I feel like I was talking to myself learning more on what I did wrong and making me want to turn back time and fix what I did wrong." Daehyun explained. "I never meant to leave you behind sis. I did it for a reason. I wanted you to have a good life compare to me. I never wanted to leave you in the first place."

Mihi start to feel bad about what Daehyun did in the past. She start to reminsce the last time she has saw Daehyun. She did hate that feeling of being left behind, but she didn't knew that Daehyun would have done it for a reason. Her eyes start to become watery, but at the same time... she was trying to hold back the tears. Daehyun glanced over at Mihi who was sniffling and her eyes were becoming puffy. Just by watching her cry, Daehyun knew that he did something wrong. He felt bad seeing his little sister cry that it made him want to cry too.

He walked up to Mihi and start to wrap his warm arms around her. "Mian..." Daehyun said. "I promise from now on, I won't leave you behind like I did before."

"I know..." Mihi sniffed as she hugged her brother tightly.

~*~*~*~

The next day came and you arrived at school. You notice SunHee was talking to Daehyun's friends like always. You notice that you and SunHee end up making eye contact with each other. You slowly looked away since you couldn't stand looking at her, you continue walking to your class right away and SunHee sighed as she felt the atmosphere between you 2.

Daehyun and Mihi arrived at the school and they walked up to the usual group. "Finally you're here." Youngjae sighed as he notice Daehyun's lateness.

"My bad," Daehyun awkwardly chuckled at the group. "I kind of overslept."

"I can't believe you guys left me just to deal with him." Mihi said as she folded her arms in front of the group.

"There is only one person that can deal with this hyung...and its not going to be me." Jongup said as he gave Mihi a thumbs up.

Mihi glared at Jongup and rolled her eyes, "Sometimes, I just don't get you Jongup oppa."

"No one does..." Himchan randomly added in.

"Where's ~~~~~?" Daehyun suddenly asked as he notice your disappearance. "It's not like her to come this late."

"She already came." Yongguk mentioned. "But, she walked right pass us. I think she is mad at us or something."

"What did we even do wrong?" Zelo asked as he felt guilty for what he did. Even though he doesn't know what he did wrong.

"It not your guys' fault." SunHee said as she looked at the group with a sad look. "Me and her are currently in a fight right now, so that's the reason why she's acting like this."

"You sure about that? Or are you just trying to push her to make her like something that she doesn't even want to do." Mihi said as she scowled at SunHee.

"Yah! Why are you talking in that tone?! Stop it." Daehyun said as he notice the tone change coming from Mihi.

"I-I'm sorry..." SunHee stuttered and walked away leaving the group behind.

The others were worried about her, except for Mihi. You knew what was going on and just watching SunHee walk away, she knew it was the only way for her to learn her lesson. "SunHee wait!" Youngjae called out as he rushed over to SunHee trying to catch up to her.

Everyone else except Daehyun decide to catch up with SunHee as well. Mihi rolled her eyes on how the others are paying attention on how SunHee was acting, she shrugged off her shoulders and was about to walk away. Daehyun notice her walking away that quickly he gripped on her wrist, "Yah! Where do you think you're going?" Daehyun suddenly asked as he tighten the grip on her wrist.

Mihi stopped for a moment and sighed, "What does it look like, I'm going to class." She snatched her wrist back and continue walking on to her class leaving Daehyun behind.

"Aish!!!" Daehyun said as he ruffled his hair. He stayed in the same area and rub his temples as he start to feel stress in this kind of situation. "What the heck is going on?!?!" He muttered to himself.

~*~*~*~

The school bell rang and you were walking down the hallway, as you were about to walk over to the cafeteria you notice right away Mihi was standing right by your side. "Annyeong~!" Mihi happily said as she walked beside you.

You turned over to Mihi and gave her a friendly smile. "Shouldn't you be with your actual friends? Or possibly Daehyun?" You asked as you tilt your head at her.

"I would, but Daehyun oppa is mad at me." Mihi sighed as she knew what she did wrong.

"What do you mean?" You asked curiously.

Mihi looked up at you with a miserable look, "It just that this morning, I was talking with SunHee and the others, and I kind of...snapped at SunHee on how she was acting." Mihi awkwardly explained.

"Wait what?!" You gasped.

"I'm sorry!" Mihi quickly apologized. "I never even meant to hurt  SunHee unnie. It just the way she looked, it look like she did know what she did wrong, but I can tell she didn't know what to do."

"Mihi, you can't just go into people's problems like that. I understand you're trying to help but, seriously this situation is between me and SunHee." You spoke in an upset tone. You couldn't believe on why would Mihi do it. You knew she was trying to help you, but just thinking about it cause you to be more stressed out than before.

"~~~~~-ah, I'm sorry, can't you just forgive me?" Mihi pouted at you.

You frowned at Mihi's expression but, you looked away. "I'm sorry, I'm not going to forgive you until I get this situation solve. What you did was wrong, just stay away from me and SunHee." You said as you walked away leaving Mihi behind.

Mihi frowned as she stood there and watch you walk away as well. First it was SunHee, now its ~~~~~. Am I really hurting people instead of helping them? Mihi thought to herself.

~*~*~*~

As you got your lunch, you notice that SunHee was with the usual group. You were holding on to your tray as you were trying to look around for a table to sit at. SunHee was smiling and giggling as Himchan and Jongup were making jokes just to cheer her up. Daehyun was there as well, but he was just eating quietly. You watched SunHee for awhile on how much she was having fun with the guys, until you guys suddenly made eye contact with each other.

You felt the awkwardness between you guys that it made you quickly look away the same as SunHee turned away. You found an empty table and shyly at it and silently eat your food. Daehyun finished his food and was listening to the conversation that the guys and SunHee were talking about. Daehyun rolled his eyes as he got up and left the table just to throw his food away. He walked over to the trashcan and dumped his food from there but, then he suddenly stopped and notice you from a distance quietly eating alone.

Daehyun sighed as he knew there was something wrong with you, but he just doesn't know what to do at the moment. He watched you for a moment til he finally decide to go up to your table and talk to you. He walked over to your table and sat at a chair across from you. You plopped some food into your mouth and the moment you saw Daehyun arrived sitting across from you, you paused. Daehyun stared at you for a moment as you were a frozen statue holding a spoon in your mouth.

He lightly snickered at how you look and you blinked at him curiously. "Mwoyoe?" You asked as you still had the spoon in your mouth.

"You know you don't have to be a frozen statue whenever I arrive you know." He chuckled at your reaction.

You slipped the spoon out of your mouth and you giggled to yourself, "My bad. Aren't you going to hang out with SunHee and the others?"

"Hmm...nah." Daehyun casually shrugged as he looked over at the group. "You look like a loner so I decide to give you some company."

"Aw, you're such a 'good' friend." You sarcastically said as you grinned at Daehyun.

"I know I am." He winked at you.

Your heart suddenly stopped as you saw that wink. You sat there frozen once again and it made Daehyun more curious. "~~~~~?" Daehyun awkwardly called out.

"Huh?!" You snapped back into reality for a second.

"You...ok?" Daehyun raised a brow at you.

"Y-Yeah!" You stuttered. "Sorry, kind of spaced out." You awkwardly chuckled at him.

"Right...? So why don't you hang out with us?" Daehyun suddenly asked.

"I...really shouldn't." You mentioned as you didn't want to deal with SunHee.

"Why? Cause of SunHee?" Daehyun mentioned as he frowned at you.

"Yeah..." You said as you gave up on trying to hide your feelings. "What's the whole point of me hiding my feelings if you're just going to know about it?"

"You don't have to hide anything from me ~~~~~, I'm just trying to help you out." Daehyun said in a worried tone. "You're my best friend, and I hate seeing you like this."

Hearing that from Daehyun made your heart flutter from the inside. Your eyes suddenly grew as you start to clench on to your heart. What is this feeling? I can't be falling for him right?! You thought to yourself in shocked.

Daehyun angled his head to the side and gave you a confused look. "~~~~~?" Daehyun curiously called out.

You looked over at Daehyun and widely grinned at him. "My bad, I was just thinking." You bit the bottom of your lip trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Right...?" Daehyun blinked.

The school bell rang and both of you guys got up. "Well, see you after school right?" Daehyun mentioned as he gave you a smile that you find charming.

"N-Nae..." You shyly nodded and walked away leaving Daehyun behind.

As you were in class listening to the teacher lecturing, you suddenly felt your phone vibrate. You quickly took your phone out as you trying not to let the teacher see and notice that you got a text message from Daehyun:

From: Daehyun
To: You

Meet at the front of the school once school ends.

You gave a confused look wondering why would Daehyun sent you a text to meet him up somewhere. You then start to reply:

From: You
To: Daehyun

Why? Did something happened?

From: Daehyun
To: You

Just come, you'll see what I'm talking about. :)