Knowing Jung, Daehyun

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

Once you got into the car, it was not really that much of a long car ride. You hang out with Daehyun's friends and they weren't honestly that bad compare to Daehyun himself. You arrived at the cafe where you work and hopped out of the car and waiting for the other group. Yongguk led you and the others to the door and as you walked in, you spotted Jaesook a watior you have been working with already recognized you and the others right away. "You guys?" Jaesook blinked in surprise. "Shouldn't you guys be at school?" He asked curiously as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh come on hyung! School is for chumps!" Zelo said as he pouted at the waitor.

You felt kind of awkward since you know who this person was, you have been working with him for a while and it's just awkward calling him "hyung" since it's a habit for you to call him "oppa." "Ok, ok you guys win. The usual table is always open for you guys anyway." Jaesook spoke as he sighed since it felt like he was used to seeing you guys.

"Yay!" Zelo smiled as he hugged the waitor. "Gamshamida!"

"Zelo, let go of him he's working." Himchan said as he lightly pulled Zelo back.

"No, it's fine Himchan." Jaesook awkwardly chuckled.

You notice Yongguk gave  him a nod and walked over to the usual table. The group followed Yongguk like a leader and you just shrugged and followed as well. You ended up sitting between Jongup and Himchan. Yongguk was staring at you suspiciously and you looked away trying to avoid making eye contact with him. Jaesook arrived at the table and set the menus down. "Let me guess, do you guys want the usual?" Jaesook asked curiously as he already got his notepad and pen ready.

"As alwaus hyung!" Zelo cheerfully smiled at him. "You always know us so well."

Jaesook lightly chuckled and mess with Zelo's hair. "I'll get your guys' orders right away." Jaesook said as he wrote down the orders and walked away leaving you and Daehyun's friends behind.

Once he left, all eyes were focus on you once again. You ended up having a poker face expression since you knew why they were staring at you. "Mwoyoe?" You suddenly broke the silence between you and the people right in front of you.

"So Daehyun," Youngjae spoke as he gave you a suspicious look. "What the heck happened between you and Ms. Perf?"

"Honestly, nothing really." You tried to speak calmly. "I just spotted her at this cafe since I didn't know that she works here." You lightly shrugged at them.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Jongup interrupted. "Park, ~~~~~ works here? With Jaesook hyung?!"

"Yeah..." You nodded as you made a confused look at him. "Why...?"

"I don't believe you." Zelo pouted as he folded his arms right in front of you.

"I-It's true!" You stuttered for a moment. "Why don't you believe me?!"

"Cause you're 'Daehyun', and sometimes you would always lie to us." Himchan said as he raise a brow at you.

That makes sense in so many ways... You thought to yourself. "Well..." You cleared your throat. "It's true, I didn't know that spoiled brat works here so yeah... and nothing didn't really happened. She was just mentioning about the cafe incident that just happened..." You slowly started lying to them. 

At first you can tell they were kind of confused about your fake story. You awkwardly grinned at them and nodded slowly. They were about to ask you more questions but, luckily Jaesook interrupted the conversation. "Alright, so I got your guys' usual order." Jaesook said as he quickly sets the food on the table.

"Oh boy!" Zelo said as he smiled happily at the food. "Gomawo hyung!"

You notice Zelo was already eating the food and your eyes widen in shock as you notice at how much he was eating. For a skinny tall guy, he sure knows how to eat a lot. You thought to yourself. You glanced down at Daehyun's usual food and you tilted your head curiously since you can't see Daehyun having this order. You stared at the raspberry iced tea right in front you along with a small cub BLT sandwhich. You guess it was normal for Daehyun to have this kind of food but, what you were mostly surprise about was how many desserts he usually order.

2 cupcakes, 3 cake slices, plus a banana split? You raised a brow and thought, What the heck does this guy do with this food?! Even I can't finished the amount myself!

You slowly glanced up and notice the group was looking at you wondering why you were not eating yet. You gave a friendly smile and start to much on your food politely since you hate making a mess. "Um... hyung?" Youngjae called out to you curiously.

You glanced up at him and asked, "Mwoyoe?" While food was still in your mouth.

"Um..." Youngjae said as you notice he looked away from you. "You sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine..." You muffled since you still have food in your mouth. "Just... fine." You start to continue to stuff more food in your mouth until you suddenly felt vibration in your pocket. You stopped for a moment and start to take out whatever was in your pocket and you realize that you were holding on to Daehyun's phone.

You easily unlocked the phone and notice a text message from a familiar number that you recognized:

Yah! It's Daehyun! Where you at?

Daehyun? You thought to yourself for a moment. What the heck does he want? You sighed and start to reply back:

I'm at the usual cafe I work at with your friends. Your friends are getting suspicious about me and I really don't know what to say since they know you that well. Help!!!

You lightly set Daehyun's phone on the side of your food waiting for a reply back. As you were lightly eating your phone and you felt the vibration on the table, you quickly grab the phone and read it right away:

Oh, now I know what you're talking about. And jeez, are you really that bad at acting? I thought you're Ms. Perfect huh?

You muttered some cuss words underneath your breath and you angrily replied:

Ok first off, I'm not Ms. Perfect... I probably would have been if I wasn't stuck in this stupid body of yours. Another thing, why the hell did you order so much food?! How the heck can you stay skinny when you eat this much?! I can't even finish it for myself!!

You and Daehyun kept on insulting each other back and forth through text and you finally finished Daehyun's usual order. You honestly felt bloated in the end since you weren't used to eating that much. Never...again am I ordering that jerk's face usual order. You thought to yourself as you couldn't move at all.

You got up and followed the group back to Yongguk's car and notice that Jaesook was waving goodbye to you guys. You and the others waved and you ended up going back to the school which is already lunch time. As you arrived back at school, you followed the group and the first thing you spot was Daehyun and SunHee sitting with a giant group of people at a table. Man, do I really sit with that much people? You asked yourself as you were surprise by the amount of people.

You notice SunHee was smiling and enjoying the company of people which made you happy, but as you glanced over at Daehyun you notice how dead he was by the amount of people he's with. You sighed irritatedly since you hate him seeing like this. You sat at the usual table with Daehyun's friends and you guys started having a conversation. As you were having a conversation with them, Daehyun's phone start to vibrate again and you took it out and read the message right away:

How the hell can you deal with this people?! They are so annoying!!!

You start to laugh as you read the message and glanced back and notice Daehyun's irritated look. He notice that you were making eye contact with him and he rolled his eyes and started mouthing insulting words to you. You rolled your eyes and turned back to the group and continue your conversation with them, but while you were talking to them you were also replying back to Daehyun:

It's honestly not that hard, you just have to get used to people's company. If I'm going to get used to your horrible eating habits, you are going to have to get used to people that I usually talk to.

As you set your phone down, you started to ignore Daehyun's replies since you were done talking with him for now. You continue to talk with the group about the topic they were on and you were agreeing with whatever you say. So far, the group doesn't look at you suspicious anymore which was a good thing. You were actually having fun with Daehyun's friends and you were actually feeling peaceful and more relaxed instead of dealing with half of the school following you everywhere and idolizing who you are. 

You started to feel guilty about how Daehyun feels now because he's the one suffering through it instead of for you. You were about to read the reply he sent you but, right when you were about to read it you heard a familar voice. "Um... hi..." A familiar voice called out.

Your eyes widen and you quickly turned back and the first thing you notice was SunHee smiling right in front of you and Daehyun glaring at you.