Little Sister

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

You arrived back at Daehyun's place and as you walked in you spotted his friends having a conversation with Daehyun's sister. You notice the surprise look on Daehyun from how his sister looks like now. You took a glimpse of his sister and she wasn't what you thought of when Daehyun describe the last time she saw her. The girl has grown and she has similar eyes and smile just like Daehyun. The only different was she had long brown hair with teal highlights. "Mihi?" You suddenly called out.

The girl slowly glanced over at you and you were surprise to see her as well. "Oh! Oppa!" Mihi smiled happily as she hugged you tightly.

You didn't know what to say. This was the first time you have saw her, but it was also more of a shock to Daehyun. He was speechless and didn't know what to say. "W-What are you doing here?" You hesistated the question.

Mihi tilted her head curiously at you and she gave you an annoyed look, "What? You're not so happy to see your little sister."

"A-Aniyo!" You awkwardly chuckled.

"When we arrive back to your place hyung, we just saw her standing outside the door." Zelo mentioned.

"I honestly thought she was a stranger." Jongup said as he smiled.

Everyone stared at him and Youngjae sighed in disappointment. "Don't listen to what this idiot say." Youngjae muttered as he did a facepalmed.

"Are you the idiot?" Jongup asked as he rose a brow at Youngjae.

Youngjae ignore the question and continue on with the topic about Mihi, "Anyways, she was wondeirng where were you so we had to call you."

"Mianhae," You blinked. "I knew I should have went home with you guys."

"Aniyo, it's fine!" Mihi said as she gave you a warm smile. "I just want to know who is she?" She pointed at Daehyun and you glanced over and awkwardly chuckled.

"They're just good friends of mine." You mentioned. "Mihi, this is SunHee and ~~~~~."

"Annyeong! It's so nice to meet you!" SunHee said as she walked up to Mihi and pulled her in her arms. "You are so cute, you look just like Daehyun!"

"Um... SunHee, don't squish her that much!" You sighed in disappointment.

"What?" SunHee blinked. "She doesn't really mind it."

Mihi grumbled and gently pushed SunHee out of the way. "Please don't hug me like that, it's annoying." She muttered.

Everyone gave Mihi a blank stare and Mihi rolled her eyes and sat on the couch and start watching TV. "Well then..." Himchan said as he broke the silence.

"You never told me your sister was another version of you." You muttered over to Daehyun.

"I didn't even know that she would act like this." Daehyun whispered back. "Yah! What do you mean another version of me?!"

You glared at Daehyun and sighed, "Great... now I have to deal with a mini Jung, Daehyun."

"Watch it Perf!" Daehyun said as he gave you a glare.

"Oh?" You sarcastically said as you rolled your eyes at him. "Do you really want to start another argument again?!" You scoffed at him.

"Oh I'm sorry." Daehyun said as he rolled his eyes at you. "You were the one who started this."

"Shikkeurro!" You sighed in annoyance as you slapped Daehyun from the back of the head.

You notice Mihi was giving you a curious look which made you stop arguing with Daehyun. Daehyun was wondering why did you stopped until he remembered that his little sister was paying attention to the both of you. "Oppa!" Mihi called out. "Are you sure you guys are not dating?"

"Aniyo!" You scoffed just thinking about the topic. "Why the heck would I date her?!"

"Wow... so nice of you to say Daehyun-ah." Daehyun said as he rolled his eyes at you.

You gave him a dirty look and ignore him. "A-Anyways, how long are you going to stay here?" You started to change the topic.

"Forever actually." Mihi shrugged carelessly as she was still paying attention the TV.

"Forever?" Both of you asked in unison.

"Nae..." Mihi nodded. "Grandma and grandpa said that since I'm old enough, they said I should start living with you again."

"Waeyo?" Daehyun asked as he was still surprised.

"It was my choice ~~~~~." Mihi mentioned. "I didn't want grandma and grandpa to be stressed out cause of me. So I told them that I was going to go back and see oppa. Since I haven't seen him for so long."

"You sure did changed a lot." You mentioned as you saw the last photo of her before.

"Well, I guess that's what you call growing up." Mihi said as she rolled her eyes at you.

~*~*~*~

After the long conversation that you and the others have. Daehyun and SunHee have finally left leaving you, Mihi, and Daehyun's friends. "You never told me that your friends are living with you now oppa." Mihi mentioned as she glanced over at the unknown people.

"Well, they recently have live in this house so why not?" You shrugged at her since you really didn't know what else to say to her.

Mihi nodded and it was starting to get late. "I should probably head up to my room and get some rest." Mihi mentioned as she got up from the couch.

"You should Mihi-ah, you sure have a long day!" Zelo happily smiled at her.

Mihi gave a friendly smile at Zelo and nodded and walked over to her room. You were still shocked that Mihi has came for a visit and you really don't know that much about her. Even though she is another version of Daehyun you weren't expecting how she act. Great... now what am I going to do? You thought to yourself.

~*~*~*~

The next day has came, a day passed your birthday and it was one of the best thing that you ever have. It was the first time that someone actually surprise you for your birthday. As you stretch your arms and slowly got up from your bed you sleepily walked downstairs revealing that the others were already awake. "Morning oppa~" Mihi called out happily to you.

You glanced over and notice Mihi's bubbly personality. "Annyeong." You said as you sat down at a chair and start eating the breakfast that Himchan has cooked for you and the others. "Who could have known that Himchan oppa would be such a great cook." Mihi said as she was enjoying Himchan's cooking.

"Aww..." Himchan said as he felt special. "You don't really have to say that Mihi-ah."

"But I want to Himchan-oppa!" Mihi said as she smiled at him.

You were watching Mihi enjoying the conversation between her and the guys. As you finished eating your food you started to put your dishes in the sink and wash them and set it on a drying rack. You got your stuff ready for school and glanced back over to Mihi, "Did halmeoni and halpoji set a school for you?" You asked curiously.

"Nae, they already did." Mihi said. "I'm going to the same school as you oppa! Isn't that a good thing?"

"Ani..." You muttered. "You're going to be annoying." You teased.

You notice the pout on her face and she lightly punch you on the arm. "Yah! Don't be so mean!" She mumbled as she gave you an annoyed look.

"Aish," You sighed in disappointment. "Mianhae, I'm just kidding." You lightly patted her head.

You notice the small smile on Mihi's face as she enjoy what you were doing. "Daehyun-ah~" Zelo happily called out. "Kaja! We're going to be late."

"Ani, it's too early." Youngjae said as he sighed. He followed Zelo from behind and head over to Yongguk's car. You and Mihi followed the others and hopped in and Yongguk drove all the way to school.

~*~*~*~

As the group arrived at school, Mihi happily hopped out of the car and she took a glance. Her jaws dropped as she was amazed at what she was seeing. "Omo, I didn't know you would live in a school this huge oppa." Mihi said as she was amazed.

"Nae," You nodded as you happily smiled at her. I think she's only nice to me because I'm her older brother. You thought to yourself as you sighed in disappointment.

You notice that some of the girls were glancing at you and the new student. You start to hear the murmers and the whispers about what's going on. Mihi heard the gossiping as well and she glared at the girls who were talking about her. "Jeez, first day of school and they are already gossiping about me." Mihi said as she rolled her eyes.

"You sure are popular Mihi-ah." Zelo chuckled at her.

"Ani!" Mihi sighed in annoyance. "I'm not the type of girl who likes to have attention honestly." She muttered.

Suddenly, a familar car start to pull up and the whole school gasped and giggled in excitement. You glanced over as you already knew who it was. Mihi curiously looked as well and it revealed Daehyun and SunHee arriving at school waving at everyone with a smile on their face. "Annyeong ~~~~~-ah!" One of the girls smiled happily.

Daehyun gave a charismatic smile at the girls and the first thing he did was walked up to you and the others. "Morning guys!" SunHee happily smiled. "Mihi, I didn't know you started going to school here." SunHee mentioned as she was surprised to see her.

"Nae," She nodded happily. "I'm actually starting today."

"Well you can always hang out with me and ~~~~~-ah if you like." SunHee said as she winked at her.

Mihi gave an awkward chuckled and nodded, "Maybe... I'm not the type of girl who likes attention."

"You don't look like the girl who would even want attention in the first place." Daehyun said as he gave a worried look to his little sister.

You can feel the tension between Daehyun and Mihi at the moment. You have a feeling that Mihi might not actually like you due to Daehyun hanging out with you a lot. The school bell rang and it was that time of class. Mihi smiled happily at you and start to give you hug, "I'll see you at lunch ok oppa!"

"N-Nae." You nodded as you watched walk away to her first class of the day.

You were about to follow Daehyun's friends as they were about to start walking away until you hear Daehyun suddenly calling out your name. "~~~~~?" Daehyun called out.

You suddenly stopped and glanced back at Daehyun with a curious look, "Hmm?" You tilted your head curiously at him and you can tell that he was giving a worried look. "Do you need something?" You asked him curiously.

"Oh, it's nothing." Daehyun said as he avoid making eye contact with you.

You gave a worried look and you shrugged and walked away leaving Daehyun behind. SunHee was staying with Daehyun and was giving him a worried look. Daehyun felt the prescence of SunHee staring at him that out of nowhere he suddenly got startled. "What?" Daehyun blinked at SunHee.

"You're hiding something." SunHee said as she was giving a suspicious look at Daehyun.

"I-Its nothing." Daehyun stuttered for a moment and quickly left SunHee behind and rushed over to class.

SunHee was watching Daehyun walked away and she crossed her arms and gave a small smile. Could it possibly be that Daehyun might be showing affection towards ~~~~~? She thought to herself.

~*~*~*~

Sorry if I haven't been updating a chapter lately. School was getting in the way but, now since it's summer hopefully I will have time to update. :)

I just want to thank you guys for being patient with me when it comes to updating and I want to thank the people who are still subscribing to my story even though I have been on a haitus.

I also started a new story as well while working on this so I hope you guys can check it out and see how much you like it. Sadly, its not a B.A.P fanfic... but, I wanted to do a majority of kpop group fanfics instead of one. So if you like Infinite, hope you will have time to read this fanfic and tell me what you think. :D

Also subscribe and comment! Don't worry I shall update soon! ^_^

Again..
Sorry for my bad ending. ;_;