Enemies to Friends

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

It was already the next day. What happened between you and Daehyun never became a mention between you guys. After that hang out and that long conversation that you guys spoke about, you were already getting ready for school. A new week has already started and ever since you and Daehyun switched, the progress of you guys becoming friends is slowly being made.

You looked in Daehyun's closet wondering what to wear but, since most of Daehyun's clothes are all the same color, you just shrugged it off in the end and wear the same old casual clothes that he would wear. Aish! This guy need some new clothes honestly... You thought to yourself as you really hate wearing the same color everyday.

As you were thinking to yourself, your phone suddenly start to ring. Or... well Daehyun's phone started to ring. You suddenly stop what you're doing and took a glimpse over at your phone. As you walked over to it and glanced at the caller ID, you knew you have to answer it right away. You lightly picked up the phone and right away put the phone to your ear. "Oh, Zelo-ah did you need something?" You asked curiously as you notice Zelo was the one who called you on the phone.

"Hyung!" Zelo called out over the phone. "Are you home?"

You raised a brow over the phone and gave a curious expression. "Nae..." You said in a confused tone. "Waeyo?"

"Great!" You heard the happiness coming from Zelo. "I'm coming over."

"Yah!" You said to Zelo as you were surprise for his visit. "Shouldn't you be heading to school with Yongguk and the others."

"Aniyo..." Zelo chuckled. "I want to visit my hyung so I am coming over. We can go to school together."

"True... but-" You were about to speak.

"Hyung, I'm already at your door. Ppalli! You're already holding us up." Zelo interrupted as he was knocking on your door.

You suddenly heard the call hung up and sighed as you could hear the knocking coming from all the way to your room. You start to mumbled some words and shouted, "Araso! I'm coming!"

You quickly rushed downstairs and opened your front door revealing Zelo smiling at you. "Annyeong hyung!" Zelo said as he just barges in your house.

"Yah!" You called out to Zelo as you gave him a glare. "Next time, could you just be patient for once while I'm getting ready?"

Zelo pouted at you, "But hyung, I thought it would be better for me to come over right away!" He whimpered.

You sighed irritatedly at him and just ruffled his hair. "Araso..." You mumbled. "Kaja!" You led Zelo out Daehyun's door and both of you guys started walking to school.

School wasn't that far for the both of  you guys, as you already arrived you already notice a crowd of people surrounding Daehyun and SunHee. SunHee was giving friendly smiles to people while as for Daehyun he was still annoyed of the crowd. You notice that Daehyun's group of friends are not their yet in their usual spot except for you and Zelo. "And I still wonder how can ~~~~~~-noona get used to so many people." Zelo said as he tilted his head curiously.

"I agree..." You nodded in agreement. "Wait a minute," You suddenly blinked. "Since when the heck did ~~~~~ became your noona?"

"Since she first started talking to you yesterday." Zelo chuckled. "To be honest you and her would be a cute couple."

"M-Mwo?!" Your eyes grew as you couldn't believe at what you're hearing. "Me and him? As a couple?!" You sarcastically start to laugh and quickly changed back into a serious expression at Zelo, "That is never going to happen." You muttered.

"Wae?!" Zelo said as he pouted at your words. "Hyung, you can't just hate her forever."

"Actually... I can." You rolled your eyes at him. "That guy is just a jerk who is so rude and doesn't know how to treat a girl right. Not to mention, I really don't get how he can be so nice to other girls and then there's Ms. Perfect! I mean like, what the heck did Ms. Perf did to him?! I didn't even do anything and he still treats me like a piece of trash which is stupid. It's not my fault that I'm rude to him when he's the one who started it." You start to blabber on about how Daehyun can be rude to you when you realize that  you forgot that you switched bodies with him and that you were mentioning about Daehyun's body instead of yourself.

Your eyes became wide once again and you slowly took a glimpse at Zelo who jaw was already dropped and he just stood there shocked not saying anything. You awkwardly chuckled and grinned at him and you start to mess up Daehyun's hair as you felt embarassed for what you did. "So... about that..." You awkwardly chuckled.

"Hyung, why did you act like ~~~~-noona all of a sudden?" Zelo curiously asked as he furrowed his brows at you.

You widely gave Zelo a grin and quickly changed the subject right away, "Oh! Yongguk hyung is here!" You pointed out.

Zelo quickly glanced the other way and notice Yongguk and the rest of Daehyun's friends has arrived. "Annyeong~" Youngjae politely greeted both you and Zelo.

"Yah!" You rudely called out. "Why the heck were you guys late?"

"Cause Himchan took forever." Yongguk said as he pointed at Himchan.

"Bwoh?!" Himchan blinked. "Ok, just because I woke up late... we didn't take that long."

"Yes we did..." Both Yongguk and Youngjae groaned in misery.

Zelo started laughing at the 3 since he was enjoying how they were playfully arguing why they were late. You actually joined in the laugh with Zelo and suddenly felt a presence staring at you. Your smile faded all of a sudden and you glanced back and notice SunHee happily waving at you and Daehyun just staring at you. Daehyun lightly waved at you and gave you a small smile and you shyly waved back as well. "Yah! Daehyun!" Yongguk suddenly called out.

You got startled by his call that it made you jump for a bit. You turned back over to Yongguk and notice that he was getting suspicious between the relationship between you and Daehyun. Well, actually between Daehyun and you... either way! "Mwoyoe?" You tilted your head curiously at Yongguk.

"So, what's going on between you and Ms. Perf?" Yongguk asked curiously.

"Well-" You were about to make up an excuse.

"Didn't you hear hyung?" Zelo suddenly interrupted.

Your eyes grew since you were worried what Zelo was going to say. You were about to make up another excuse but, right when Zelo interrupted your answer that's when you start to worry. "Hear about what?" Himchan asked curiously as he joined in the topic.

"~~~~~ is my noona now!" Zelo happily grinned at the group.

The group suddenly became silent. You were shocked as well from Zelo's answer. It was awkward between you guys and you know that all eyes were on you now. "Wait?" Jongup interrupted as he broke the silence. "Sine when were you and ~~~~~ dating?"

"For the last time, we're not dating!" You quickly rejected. You sighed annoyingly and you can tell that Daehyun's friends don't believe you for a moment.

"Daehyun~!" A cheerful voice suddenly called out your name from a far.

You and the rest glanced over and notice SunHee happily rushing up to you with Daehyun following from behind. "Um... hi..." You awkwardly said to SunHee.

"Annyeonghasaeyo SunHee!" Youngjae politely greeted.

"Morning guys!" SunHee happily smiled.

"What brings you here?" Himchan asked curiously.

"Well, I didn't want to come here but ~~~~~ wanted to talk to Daehyun about something." SunHee mentioned.

"You know, instead of you talking SunHee why didn't ~~~~~ say anything?" Jongup asked curiously.

"Because ~~~~~-noona can be shy hyung!" Zelo said as he was nudging on to Jongup's arm.

"Noona?" Daehyun asked as he tilted his head curiously. He glanced over at you wondering what they were talking about. You didn't really know how to answer to him so all you did was just shrug your shoulders and scowled at him.

"Nae!" Zelo happily said. "~~~~~ is my noona now!"

"Aww~" SunHee cooed. "I actually think that's cute."

"You're also my noona too SunHee!" Zelo happily grinned.

"Zelo, since when did I became a noona?" Daehyun asked curiously.

"Ever since you and hyung are dating, I ship you guys!" Zelo said.

You suddenly glanced over at Zelo and start to mutter some words. "For the last time Zelo..." You mumbled. "We are not dating!" You gave a death glare to Zelo and you notice Zelo winking at you.

"Sure... that's what they all say." Zelo said sarcastically.

"Anyways, can I talk to Daehyun for a moment?" Daehyun said as he was giving a smile to his friends but then suddenly glared at you.

"Sure!" Youngjae nodded. "Have fun you 2!" He winked at the both of you guys.

"Aish!" You suddenly blurted out in an offensive tone. You start ruffling Daehyun's hair and stomped over to him following him and leaving SunHee and the group behind.

~*~*~*~

You and Daehyun went back to the same exact place you guys talked before for a private conversation. "Yah!" Daehyun called out rudely to you. "What the heck did they ask you?! Also, why do they think we're dating?!" He suddenly scowled at you.

"I-I..." You stuttered for a moment. "It was all Zelo's fault!" You suddenly blurted. "Zelo came over and asked if I want to go to school with him so I said yes. So while we walk there, he spotted you and he suddenly mention about you... or me several times and kept on calling me noona and now the whole group thinks we're dating." You explained.

As you finished explaining, you slowly start catching your breath since you were explaining the situation to Daehyun so quickly. You notice Daehyun's reaction was worrying you because he was just standing there in silent with a bewildered expression. You kinda knew that he wants to burst out yelling at you so you slowly took a step back trying to give him some space. "YAH! DON'T MOVE BACK!" Daehyun suddenly shouted at you.

"YAH! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO SHOUT AT ME!" You suddenly shouted back at him.

Daehyun sighed uncomfortably and slowly took a deep breath to relax. "Have you tried telling the group that we're not dating?" He mentioned.

"Nae," You nodded. "But, they don't believe now." You pouted.

"Aigoo..." Daehyun muttered. "They are always like that. Not to mention they would listen to Zelo because he's the maknae."

"What's so wrong being the maknae?" You asked curiously as you raised a brow to Daehyun.

"Nothing..." He blinked. "It's just that in the group, Zelo is so cheerful. Not to mention, if you always disagree with him... he would be unhappy about it and would ignore us most of the time."

"No wonder Yongguk listen to him sometimes." You mentioned as you start to understand the group more.

"Yup!" Daehyun nodded. "So, how do you like the group so far?" He suddenly asked.

"Even though I'm still coming into the progress of knowing them, they are really fun to talk to." You smiled at Daehyun.

"I can tell." He nodded. "Their not that bad of people. So, I really don't see you hating them that much."

"But, I do hate you." You suddenly smirked at him.

Daehyun suddenly gawked at you and he rolled his eyes, "Just because you hate me, it doesn't really come to the point of this topic." 

"Yes it does." You giggled.

Daehyun sighed annoyingly and suddenly walked away, "We are done with this conversation."

"Yah!" You suddenly called out to him. "So you're just going to leave me here?!"

"Pretty much!" Daehyun said as he continued walking on.

"Aish!" You muttered as you ruffled Daehyun's hair and start to catch up with him.

~*~*~*~

It was already the end of the day and Daehyun's friends decided to hang out at Youngjae's place. Everyone agreed along with you since it was the weekend. You were unsure at first but when you mention Daehyun about the hangout he suggest that you go since they would probably be suspicious about the relationship between you him. Which explains why you ended up at Youngjae's place by the time school ended. Pretty soon, Youngjae was going to move out of his place and he was going to live at your place. It's kind of weird having Daehyun's friends living in his house as roommates, but it can be a normal thing.

~*~*~*~

"Moving in?" You mentioned back at the school as you were talking to Daehyun during lunch.

"Nae," Daehyun nodded. "I forgot to tell you about that."

"You should have told me before honestly." You sighed as you couldn't believe what you were hearing. "So you're saying pretty soon I am going to be living in the same house as your friends. Well, I guess I won't be lonely then." You started to cross your arms.

"I guess..." Daehyun shrugged. "You can tell them to move at another time since it might be awkward for you living with 6 guys."

"Aniyo..." You smiled at Daehyun. "It's fine, besides you guys planned this way before we got switched. I mean come on how bad could it be?"

~*~*~*~

It's honestly not that bad to be living with 6 guys in the house. You were watching his friends having a conversation while you just sat their quietly and listen. Most of the time, the guys were just talking about how they were planning the move in and who's going to be sleeping in what. You had 3 rooms in Daehyun's house the last time you remember. Daehyun's room, his mom's room, and his sister's room. "Hyung," Zelo called out to you.

"Mwo?" You answered right away as you heard his call.

"Since you have 3 rooms in the house, who's going to be roommates with who?" Zelo asked curiously.

"Molla," You shrugged. "I really don't care honestly. We can go 2 by 2 if my sister is not coming over."

"I don't mind sleeping in your sister's room." Jongup said.

You and the rest stared at Jongup with a confused expression and Jongup just gave a poker face to all you guys. "What?" He curiously asked.

"Sometimes, I don't even know if Jongup is an idiot or a genius." Youngjae sighed in disappointment.

"Himchan hyung wouldn't mind sleeping in a pink room either." Jongup mentioned as he pointed at Himchan.

"What's so wrong sleeping in a girly room?" Himchan shrugged.

"Nothing..." You mumbled.

Now that I remember, Daehyun has never mentoned about Mihi. You thought to yourself. It probably might be normal since from what he told me about the past... I don't really think his sister would come and visit him. 

You gave a shrug as you were thinking about Daehyun's sister and continue on with the conversation with the group. As it was already night time, you arrived back at him and dozed off to bed from a long day you have.

~*~*~*~

The next day was already the weekend. You slowly woke up from the ringing of Daehyun's phone. You were still sleepy since you were tired from yesterday and you wanted to sleep more. You sighed annoyingly and just denied the call and continue to sleep more. You suddenly start to hear the phone ringing again and you did the same exact thing. By the third time it rang, you suddenly became annoyed. "Aish!" You shouted as you sat up from bed and quickly snatched your phone and answered.

"Yah! What do you want?!" You rudely asked over the phone even though you don't know who called you.

"Yah! You don't give me that attitude!" Daehyun shouted over the phone.

"Well, can't you see I'm tired and that I am trying to get some sleep!" You muttered in a cranky tone.

"Yeah..." Daehyun said sarcastically. "I don't care about that, I need your help. It's urgent."

"What do you need help with that is so urgent?" You curiously asked Daehyun.

"Well, I would explain it more better if you just come over." Daehyun mentioned.

"Andwae!" You denied. "It's better for you to tell me now." You pouted over the phone.

"Aish!" Daehyun sighed. "Fine, is it normal for your body to bleed?"

Your eyes suddenly widen in shock as you know what he was talking about. You sat there silent for a moment while the phone was still in your ear. "~~~~~?" Daehyun called out which made you come back to your senses.

"I'm coming over..." You lastly spoke and hung up the phone.