A Fairy Explanation

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

Daehyun's eyes widen in shock as he couldn't believe at what he was seeing. It was 11pm at the moment, and the so called Ms. Perf and Mr. Jerk switched bodies? Daehyun slowly start to get really freaked out and started to mess up his hair (or her hair) irritately. You were getting annoyed and you slapped your own hand away. "Stop doing that! You're messing up my hair!" You said as you hate it when your hair gets messed up.

"Well I'm sorry!" Daehyun said as he gave a glare at you. "I am just too freaked out right now because I got switched to the worst body ever."

Your eyes suddenly widen in anger and you muttered some cuss words quietly, "You think you're the worst how about you take a look at me. I seriously don't get why the heck I would be in a filthy body like yours!"

"Heh," Daehyun lightly chuckled and suddenly rolled his eyes at you, "nice insult there Ms. Perf. And now since you know what's going on you should change us back to normal because I just want to get out of this stupid body of yours!"

"Oh! I'm sorry that you hate my body that badly! My suffering is way more worst than you!" You suddenly started to yell at Daehyun since you had enough of his insults and rude comments. Your face was turning red and the more you got mad at him, the more you guys were causing a commotion and making it loud in the middle of the night.

"Jeez, and I thought switching bodies with you both can be a good thing but, I was wrong." A voice suddenly interrupted.

Both you and Daehyun paused for a moment and glanced over at the mysterious yet familiar girl joining in the argument. The moonlight lightly revealed your friend SunHee who has joined in the conversation and was smiling at both you and Daehyun. "SunHee..." You calmly speak to her. "What are you doing here it's late? And, what do you mean switching bodies can be a good thing?"

You changed your expression from annoyed and furious to calm and confused. You couldn't really tell what's going on or what your own "best friend" has been up to. SunHee lightly giggled, "Don't you see it ~~~~, I swapped you and Daehyun's body so you guys can become friends, but just seeing how you 2 argue... I kind of regret making this decision."

"Your so called best friend did this?!" Daehyun suddenly asked and glared at you once again.

"Hey! I didn't even know she can do these kind of stuff!" You suddenly shouted since you can tell Daehyun was giving you an attitude. "Hold up," You suddenly stopped yelling for a moment. "SunHee, how did you do this?"

SunHee lightly shrugged and just smiled at you cheerfully, "It's just magic. You see ~~~~, I'm not really a human. I'm mostly known as a fairy."

Daehyun scoffed and rolled his eyes at SunHee's words, "A fairy... I thought fairy were suppose to have wings."

"Well excuse me jerkface, I do have wings but I rather stick with what I am. I mean, it is fun blending in with you guys." SunHee said as she smiled at Daehyun.

"I'm surprise you can actually handle this bastard's attitude." You sarcastically said as you rolled your eyes at Daehyun.

"For your information, I'm not a bastard perf!" Daehyun muttered.

"And does it look I even give a care?" You maliciously asked as you turned away from him and start to continue to listen to SunHee's words.

SunHee was starting to get annoyed of both you and Daehyun arguing nonstop. She lightly facepalmed herself and sighed in disappointment, "I seriously don't understand you guys at the moment. Honestly, the reason why I did this is because I just want you guys to be at least friends and not argue all the time."

"Listen you Tinkerbell, I really don't give a crap on what you're saying." Daehyun said as he gave an annoyed look at SunHee.

You start to mumbled and whack Daehyun from the back of the head. "Hey! Don't be so rude to her if she didn't even do anything to you!" You yelled.

"Well, I'm sorry Ms. Perf, but your friend here is really stupid for doing this. I never even agree to this kind of crap." Daehyun muttered.

"Well too bad Daehyun, you're stuck in her body for a while." SunHee said as she smiled widely at them.

"Wait...wha?" Both of you guys said as you made a curious expression at her.

SunHee nodded in agreement and said, "You see the type of magic I put on you guys is for you guys to learn your lesson. Which means you guys have to be nice to each other in order for this spell to break."

"Oh great~" Daehyun interrupted. "You expect me to be nice to this... 'not' perfect girl?!"

"I wouldn't be saying that if I were you roach!" You insulted back as you were trying to listen to SunHee's explanation.

SunHee sighed and continued on explaining what's the bet between them. "I know it might be hard for you guys to be nice to each other, but this spell is to force you guys to be friends or else you guys will be stuck inside each other's bodies forever." SunHee mentioned.

"You have got to be kidding me?!" Daehyun sighed irritatedly. "I really hate being in this body already! Why can't you just come up with an easy lesson Tinkerbell!"

"You really need to stop calling me Tinkerbell. It's annoying." SunHee muttered.

"Oh, well I would have been nicer to you, if you didn't put me in this horrible body!" Daehyun complained.

"Same goes for me and you're just going to have to deal with it dimwit!" You suddenly shouted and just slapped Daehyun once again. "So, how long do we have if we don't complete the spell in time?"

"This spell only last for a year. I'm giving you guys a year to solve this kind of problem. If you guys can't solve it by the end, then you guys can deal with the bodies you have for now." SunHee explained. "I'm honestly here just to help you guys. Being friends is not that hard. Once a year passed the spell will know when you guys learn your lesson... so either way, I can't be the one breaking the spell early."

You lightly gave a nod and agree with what SunHee said, "I understand. I'll do it if this jerk does it."

"Whoa! Why are you depending on the 'jerk' here?!" Daehyun asked by surprise.

"Do you want your body back or you can stay in my 'not' so perfect body forever?" You asked as you raised a brow at him.

Daehyun stood silent for a moment and he sighed in disappointment, "Ok fine... you win. I'll do anything because all I want is just to be back to my oldself again instead of being in your body."

You lightly gave a smile at Daehyun and nodded. SunHee had a smile on her face too since she knew the bet was about to begin. This is one way to end the night for the both of them, as for tomorrow will be a special day for them waking up in their new bodies.