Surprise Date?

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

School ended and you walked out the front to where Daehyun told you to meet up. You notice a familar figure standing in front of your car as it was laying your hood. As soon as you reached your car, you folded your arms in front of familar figure that was standing in front of you. "So, what is this about huh?" You rasied a brow at the person in front of you.

The figure reveal that it was Daehyun as you recognize his dark black clothing from a distance. Daehyun widely grinned at you, "I thought it would be nice to hang out together since we haven't done that in awhile."

"Well," You blinked as you were surprise at Daehyun's request. "I don't think it's a good idea. I just don't feel like in the mood to hang out Daehyun-ah." You shyly looked away as you didn't want to let Daehyun see your sadness.

Daehyun frowned at your answer but, he slowly walked up to you until his face was close to yours. You were surprise to see the closeness that you guys are and you couldn't even see a gap between you guys. You notice Daehyun's brown eyes staring into you and it was making your heart pump quickly. You wanted to clench on your heart for a moment as you felt this feeling, you never really have felt this feeling before and it was driving you crazy and confused at the same time. You slowly looked back at Daehyun and Daehyun felt the same thing in his heart as well.

Both of you guys right away cleared your throats and turned away from each other, "Yah, give me your keys." Daehyun said as he broke the awkwardness.

You gave a confused look, "Wae? I'm not letting you drive."

"Aish! Just give me the keys. I'm not telling you where I'm taking you, it's going to be a surprise." Daehyun muttered.

You stood there for a moment thinking about it, you didn't know if you should trust him or not, but you gave in and reached for your keys and tossed it over to him. Daehyun caught it casually with his hand and he smiled at you. "Kaja~!" Daehyun happily said as he unlocked your car with his remote and hopped into the driver seat.

You watched Daehyun get in with the corner of your eye, and once he got in you quickly rushed over to the passenger side and hopped in as well. Daehyun stared driving to the place that he was going to take you without saying a word. You looked at the surroundings outside as Daehyun was driving. "Yah, can't you just give me a hint on where you are taking me?" You pouted at Daehyun as you wanted to know so badly.

Daehyun sighed and nodded, "Ani, it suppose to be a surprise ~~~~~."

"Daehyun-ah~" You whined as you randomly start giving him aegyos. "Jebal, jebal~!"

Daehyun rolled his eyes trying to ignore your cuteness the best he can and he lightly smiled trying to hide it from you. You notice the small smile he made and it made you smile more widely. "I saw that smile. Now you should tell me!" You giggled at Daehyun's reaction.

"Araso..." Daehyun sighed. "It's a place that is suppose to cheer you up."

You tilt your head as you had no clue what Daehyun was talking about. "Huh?" You blinked at him.

"You'll see." Daehyun chuckled as he continue on driving.

You sat back and pouted as you wanted to know where he was taking you. The silence came back again in the car as Daehyun started to take you to the secret place he wants for you to see.

~*~*~*~

You guys finally arrived at the place Daehyun took you. Daehyun parked somewhere and quickly get out of the car. You curiously notice Daehyun's excitement as he rushed over and opened the door for you. You got out of the car and notice a giant amusement park standing in front of you.

"Yah! What the heck are we doing at Everland?!" You slapped Daehyun's arm as you were surprise to be here.

Daehyun groaned as he felt the slap you gave him and he rubbed his arm. "You didn't have to hit me that hard." He whinced.

"Sorry..." You said as you felt bad for hitting him that hard. "But still?!" You slapped the same arm again.

"Ow!" Daehyun shouted in pain. "I took you here so you can cheer up."

"Ani," You quickly rejected the offer. "Take me back." You rushed over to your car and was about to open the door but, Daehyun wrapped his arms around your waist and start to carry you inside.

"Yah! Put me down!" You shouted as you start squirming in Daehyun's arm.

"No! We are going in no matter what." Daehyun said as he dragged you inside. 

Daehyun paid for the tickets and you pouted once you enter the amusement park. You didn't know that many people will come here on a Friday. You crossed your arms and sighed as you were waiting for Daehyun to finish on what he was doing. He finally arrived and stood next beside you, "So what should we do first?"

"Bwoh?" You said in an annoyed tone as you were still mad at him for bringing you all the way here. "Excuse me, since you took me here you can pick a ride for me."

Daehyun bit the bottom of his lip and lightly slapped you from the back of the head. "You don't have to give me this attitude. I took you all the way here for a reason." He rolled his eyes at you.

You muttered to yourself as you rubbed the back of your head and sighed, "My bad, I'm just surprise... you didn't have to do all of this for me."

"But, you need some cheering up to do so I'm doing it for a reason." Daehyun said as he poked your cheek.

You puffed your cheeks out as he did that to you and Daehyun continue on walking on leaving you behind. "Come on, I think I know where we can go as a first ride." He mentioned as he start to leave you behind.

"W-Wait up!" You said as you notice Daehyun walking away from you.

~*~*~*~

Urban Zakapa - Ya Ya Ya (Listen while you read :) )

You followed Daehyun to a roller coaster called the Rolling X-Train. You stared at the giant roller coaster in front of you and you listen to the people screaming as the roller coaster was zooming through loops and twirls. You gulped at how huge the roller coaster and you followed Daehyun into the line. Daehyun was waiting to get on the ride and you were shyly standing behind him.

Both of you guys didn't even start a conversation at all and it was awkward between you guys. As you guys randomly made eye contact with each other, you quickly turned away once again ignoring each other. You rolled your eyes as you couldn't believe you would be stuck with this idiot on a roller coaster. Daehyun sighed as he tries to think of way on how to cheer you up but in the end, he got nothing.

After a long wait, you guys finally arrived at the front of the line. The roller coaster pulled up at front, and the people from the previous got off and walked away. As they walked away, the small gate in front of you swung open leading an entrance to the roller coaster. You gulped as you start to feel nervous, you weren't that much of a fan of roller coasters, but you didn't want to look like a wimp in front of Daehyun so you just shrugged it off and got in. Daehyun was following behind and he sat next to you as well.

You quickly held on to the the handle bars and pulled them down as you were waiting for the ride to start along with Daehyun. You slowly took a deep breath and let it out as you start to feel your heart pumping once again. Daehyun glanced over at you and notice how nervous you were looking. Daehyun casually put his left hand on top of your right, which made you turned over to him right away. Daehyun smiled as you turned over to him right away and he tightly held on to your hand. "You nervous?" He asked curiously.

"Me nervous?" You scoffed. "No, that's a lie. I'm just not used to going on roller coaster." You start to grip on the handle bars more as you start to become more nervous.

Daehyun found it cute that you didn't want to admit that you were nervous about the roller coaster that he just chuckle to himself. "Babo, stop trying to hide your feelings from me, it's starting to get annoying." Daehyun said.

"Wait what?!" You blinked as you heard Daehyun talk. But, right when you said that the ride has already started and the roller coaster start to move. It started off slow until it slowly has reached the peak and start zooming downward and passing through the loops and curls.

You started to scream since you couldn't take the pace of the roller coaster, but at the same time you were having fun. Daehyun was laughing as he was listening to you scream and was feeling the cool breeze of the roller coaster. He looked over and notice that your eyes were squint shut and it made Daehyun smile on how much you were having fun.

As soon as the ride ended, your hair was in a huge mess that it was all over the place. The handlebars slowly lifted up as soon as the ride ended and Daehyun took a glimpse over at you and started laughing nonstop. "Yah it's not funny!" You said as you smacked Daehyun's arm once again.

You quickly got off the roller coaster and Daehyun start to follow from behind. As you were guys were walking together, you were fixing your hair while Daehyun was laughing nonstop. Once you finished fixing your hair, you rolled your eyes at Daehyun and glared at you. "Its not even that funny Daehyun-ah." You pouted at him.

"S-Sorry," Daehyun said as he couldn't stop laughing, "I just find it funny how you were screaming nonstop. I should have known you don't do roller coasters."

"Dude, seriously?!" You said as you lightly pushed Daehyun to the side.

You guys suddenly paused for a moment and you notice Daehyun was going to get you for pushing him. Your eyes widen, but at the same time you widely grin at him and start running away from him. "Sorry~!" You happily called out as you start running.

"Yah! Get back here Park ~~~~~!" Daehyun shouted as he start to chase after you.

The 2 of you ran until you stopped in the arcade area. You were panting from exhaustion as you were tired from running this far. You looked over and notice Daehyun finally caught up to you that when he stopped he landed on top of you. "Aish!" Daehyun said as he messed up his hair. "You know you didn't have to run this far!"

"Would you stop complaining..." You chuckled as you lightly pushed Daehyun off of you. "You need the excerise anyway you fatty." You teased Daehyun.

"What did you call me?" Daehyun said as he glared at you.

You widely smiled and giggled, "You heard me, fatty~!"

"Why you little-" Daehyun mumbled to himself.

He start to grab on your wrist and pulled you in and start tickling you from the waist.You couldn't stop giggling and laughing as Daehyun was tickling you everywhere. You were a ticklish person and whenever someone tickles you, you couldn't take it. "Aigoo! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" You shouted as you couldn't resist it.

Daehyun suddenly stopped and patted your head. "Good, apology accepted." Daehyun said as he smiled at you.

You smiled back at Daehyun and both of you guys walked into the arcade together. As you listen to the arcade music and most of the people cheering, it made you want to have fun in this place as well. You ended up playing a random game, while as for Daehyun the basketball game got his attention so he decided to play that. Once you finished your game, you went to look for Daehyun and notice how much he was focused into the game. You couldn't believe how good Daehyun was at this game, even some of the other people are staying and watching him play really well.

As Daehyun finally finished, he looked back and notice you but, also other people surrounding you. Daehyun was confused on what was going on and you happily walked up to him. "What's with the confused look?" You asked as you tilt your head.

"Did I miss something?" Daehyun asked as he scruffled his head curiously.

"Ani," You nodded. "These people were just watching you play the game since you were really good at that game. Do you play basketball?"

"Well, I used to." Daehyun shrugged. "Plus, that game was easy."

"Wow show off much." You rolled your eyes and lightly pushed Daehyun to the side as you guys start to walk away leaving the crowd speechless.

As you guys continued on walking, both of you decided to leave the arcade. Daehyun notice that there was some carnival games set out next to the arcade game as well. He decided to walk over there and check it out along with you following from behind. You glimpse around the games that people were playing, most of them seem pretty easy, but you were the type of person who was kind of bad at playing games. Daehyun randomly chose a game and he decided to play it. He gave the person some money and he decided to play a throwing game that involves milk jugs.

You curiously walked over to Daehyun, "What are you doing?"

"This game looks fun to play." Daehyun shrugged as he got a hold of the ball and start to throw it at the milk jugs. The 3 balls he got, he got all 3 of them easily. You were shocked on how good he was at these type of these games. First it was the basketball game and now its the milk jug game, you wonder what next Daehyun is good at.

"Congratulation sir! Since you knocked all them down, you can choose one of these grand prizes from above." The person pointed at the stuffed animals.

Both you Daehyun looked at the giant stuffed animals as prizes and you thought they were so cute. "Yah," Daehyun said as he patted your arm. "What do you want?"

"Wait what?" You blinked at Daehyun. "Ani, you don't really have to."

"Just choose one." Daehyun sighed since he already knew you were going to reject him in the first place.

"Um..." You shyly decide. "The panda one...then..."

"We'll take this one." Daehyun said as he pointed at the panda.

The person grabbed the panda and hand it over to Daehyun and Daehyun quickly gave it to you. You were shocked to hold the giant soft fluffy panda in your hand, but you quickly looked up at Daehyun since this was suppose to be his and you don't deserve to have it. "Daehyun-" You shyly called out.

"Eh? Don't you dare say anything that you don't want the animal." Daehyun quickly interrupted as if he was reading your mind.

You pouted at Daehyun and sighed, "Fine... but why?"

Daehyun smiled at you and start to pinch your cheeks, "Because I won it just for you...babo."

You were feeling the pain of your cheeks being pinched that you quickly smacked Daehyun's hands away and rolled your eyes at him. Inside, you also start to have a fuzzy feeling as he said that he won it for you. You lightly blushed and start to hold on to the stuffed panda tightly bringing it more close to you. "Go..Gomawo..." You muttered as you didn't like being nice to him sometimes.

Daehyun looked over as he heard you muttered something and he gave a small smile and ruffled your hair leaving it as a mess once again. "Yah!" You shouted at Daehyun as your hair was already messed up.

Daehyun snickered to himself and he start to run away and you ended up chasing him afterwards. "Get back here!" You shouted as you chased after him again around the park.

~*~*~*~

It was already night time, after a long chasing you and Daehyun were sitting on a bench together. You smiled and laughed as you were and Daehyun were having a fun conversation. "I am still surprise that you would bring me all the way here honestly." You giggled.

"You needed the cheering up ~~~~~." Daehyun mentioned. "Besides, I know you have a lot of stress going on."

"I guess you're right." You sighed sadly. "It just that, the fight between me and SunHee, she didn't even do anything wrong... I'm just not that good at hiding my feelings."

Daehyun gave a confused look and gently put his hand on your shoulder, "You don't have to hide your feelings to anyone ~~~~~. SunHee is just trying to help you out. To be honest, seeing you guys like this doesn't really feel the same. Its like I'm in the middle of this fight and I have no clue who to pick."

"Mianhae..." You sadly spoke.

"The Everland light show will be starting in 5 minutes." The speaker person annouced.

It interrupted you and Daehyun's moment but, Daehyun didn't mind at all. "Do you wanna watch the light show together?" Daehyun asked as he gave you that charming smile.

It made your heart beat more faster again. You didn't know why you were like this, but you were hiding your feelings once again and you happily nodded at him. Daehyun got a hold of your hand and both of you guys start to walk together to watch the light show together.


You couldn't believe your eyes at what you're seeing. You would always find it beautiful on how much Everland has everything in lights. The light parade was so fascinatining to you that you actually think that was the best day. You suddenly looked over by your side and notice Daehyun by your side. Daehyun was watching the light show as well, and just seeing him makes you smile.

You didn't know what this type of feeling you have inside of you. It felt warm and fuzzy, you were so curious about it... but then you slowly start to realize why you're having these type of feeling. You didn't mind at first, but at the same time you couldn't believe that this would happen. 

Daehyun, thank you for bringing me here, you really helped me out. I know I have been going through some rough patches lately, but with you by my side who could have though that I would have the best bestest friend ever. Thank you for making me feel back to my normal self again, and come back to my senses on what's going on. If only... you knew that I'm falling for you...


Author's Note

So, its back to school for me and don't worry I have been updating on the chapters ahead of time. Subscribe and comment or possibly upvote like always! :) I know you guys are probably spazzing in this chapter by now. ;)