Changes

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

It was that time when it was lunch, you were about to sit with the usual group of Daehyun's friends and while you were getting your lunch you notice Mihi already made some friends on the first day of school. You notice her giggling and socializing with her friends that you lightly smiled and just let her be as you walked over to the guys. "Looks like Mihi has already started making new friends." Zelo said as he notice the group of people Mihi is sitting with.

"It's fine." You said as you shrugged it off. "Just let the girl be."

"Someone is so chill about their little sister making new friends." Youngjae said as he curiously tilt his head at you.

"What? I can't be that overprotective unless someone touch her out of nowhere. But, she does look like the type of girl who would stand up for herself if someone got their hands on her." You mentioned as you start to think about it.

SunHee and Daehyun arrived at the table and they were sitting next to you. "Morning guys!" SunHee said happily.

"What is the Ms. Perfect doing here sitting with us?!" Himchan asked as he gasped at Daehyun and SunHee.

"Himchan, we have been friends for so long you should have gotten used to me already!" Daehyun said as he sighed in annoyance.

"I know, I know... I'm sorry." Himchan chuckled.

"Please forgive him noona, sometimes hyung can be an idiot at times." Zelo said as he rolled his eyes at him.

SunHee giggled, "It's fine. Its understandable that even though Himchan as his charismatic looks, he can still be stupid at times."

"Yah!" Himchan shouted as he glared at Zelo and SunHee who were laughing so much at the table.

"You guys are so weird..." Yongguk sighed in disappointment as he was wondering why he ever hung out with this type of people.

"Sometimes... I think of the same exact thing." Daehyun said as he sighed as he knew the guys for how many years.

You watch as the groups were having their laughs and just watching them made you smile and feel happy for once. Your eyes suddenly caught the eyes of Daehyun and SunHee both staring at you, you were confused wondering why they were staring at you at first, but you knew right away what it was about. "Daehyun-ah~ can we speak to you once again?" SunHee asked as she gave you a friendly smile.

You glanced over at Daehyun and notice the worrried look  on his face and you knew right away what the topic was . Now that I think about it, how many months has it been since me and Daehyun have last switched bodies? You thought to yourself.

You start to reminisce the first time you first met Daehyun and how much you hated him due to how he treated you the first time. Around that time as well you met SunHee and if it wasn't for her magic that made you and Daehyun to switch bodies, you didn't know where you would be today. Probably you and Daehyun wouldn't know each other and you wouldn't be friends with him until now.

You followed SunHee and Daehyun to the same usual spot and you folded your arms as you curiously looked over at SunHee. "SunHee-ah, is it about the body switching thing?" You curiously asked her as you had a feeling it would be about that.

"Possibly yes." SunHee nodded as she gave you and Daehyun a worried look. "It's been how many months already and you guys haven't switch back to your normal bodies. But, I think its about time to switch back to your bodies."

"Wait," Daehyun blinked as he was confused on what SunHee meant. "You mean this whole time... you can actually switch us back?"

"Well kind of. I didn't mean to make you guys switch bodies for the first time, and when I tried to undo it, the relationship between you guys was too intense that it was impossible to switch back." SunHee said as she made a sad expression at the both of you guys.

"SunHee, why didn't you say anything." You asked in a worried tone.

"Because..." SunHee said as she gave a long pause. "You and Daehyun have changed so much. Instead of becoming enemies, you guys just became close friends and it made me happy that it might give me the chance to switch you back early. But, you can go against the deadline if you want. It's up to you guys."

You and Daehyun were so surprised to hear the news. Once you heard the news, you gave a sad look since you wouldn't even know what to do once you get your body back. How long has it been since you were back to your regular body? You glanced over at Daehyun and tilted your head curiously at him, "What do you think Daehyun-ah?"

"Well," Daehyun said as he slowly took a deep breath. "It would be nice to go back to my body."

You gave a sad look since you were so used to being in his body, but at the same time you start to wonder what would happen if you guys go back into each other bodies. Will you guys go back to the way that things were? Will you guys argue nonstop? Were you guys just being friends because you just wanted to go back to being yourself? You sighed sadly and SunHee notice that you were confused. "What about you ~~~~~?" SunHee suddenly interrupted your train of thought.

You blinked in shock as you got back to your senses once you heard SunHee's voice. You turned over to SunHee with the most curious look on her face. "~~~~~?" Daehyun shyly called out wondering if you were ok.

"W-Well..." You stuttered. "Um... it would be nice to switch back. I agree with what Daehyun said." You widely grinned at the both of them.

"You sure?" SunHee asked as she notice your facial expression.

"O-Of course!" You stuttered. You try not to feel sad about this option because you know that you would be back to your normal self either way. Being back in your body, you know that it would feel different. It would feel like you ended up going back to the past and you're reliving your old daily routine.

"Alright, by tonight... both of you guys will be back in your own bodies the next day." SunHee said as she gave both of them a smile.

"That would be great!" Daehyun said as he happily walked away.

You watched Daehyun happily skipped away and all you felt was your heart being prickled by a needle. "~~~~~?" SunHee kindly called out.

You slowly glanced over SunHee with the most guilitiest expression you have made. "I know, I know... I lied to Daehyun on how happy I was when I wanted to switch back." You muttered in shame.

"Is there a reason why you don't want to switch back just yet?" SunHee asked curiously as she raised a brow at her best friend.

You stood there in a moment of silence, "I don't know..." You exhaled, "Ever since I have been in Daehyun's body... I learn new things... I learn about his life, how I get to know him, how he suffered before, how he stayed strong. I never thought... that someone... a person like him would end up being one of my best friends."

SunHee gave you a faint smile, "You know... ever since this situation happened, you and Daehyun have become so much closer now. It actually makes me happy to see you two together as friends." SunHee happily explained.

"SunHee..." You gasped as you suddenly have that flutter feeling inside of you. "but... its ok. You don't have to listen to me. Daehyun wants to switch back that badly, I wouldn't mind. It would be nice to be back in my body for once."

"You sure about this?" SunHee questioned anxiously.

You gave her a confident smile and accepted the request. SunHee sighed but, she showed a weak smile to her. "Alright, the change would be happening tonight." SunHee reminded you.

~*~*~*~

As the day ended, you were already wearing Daehyun's pajamas and climbed into your bed. You stared at your ceiling wondering what is it going to be like waking up in your own body once again tomorrow. Well, this is the last day I'm going to be sleeping on this bed. You thought to yourself.

You suddenly start to reminisce the past, how many months you have been in Daehyun's body, how you were a part of his life, and how much you guys have become closer until now. A tear lightly slid from your cheek and you were shocked that you were crying a little. For some reason, why do I feel like... I do not want to switch back yet? 

You sighed sadly and slowly closed your eyes drifting yourself off to sleep. I just feel like, there are somethings that I haven't complete yet for Daehyun...

~*~*~*~

I know this is a short chapter. And the reason why I was gone for so long... I just needed some inspiration. Lately, I have been running out of ideas so I actually went out and start having a life just to get some ideas going on in my head that I can use in the stories.

The reason why this is kind of a short chapter... cause I really kind of should make up to you guys that I haven't been updating. I promise I will try to make it more longer and special soon. :)

I'm not dead guys~ I'm still alive. So subscribe and comment! :D