My Old Daily Life

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

The next day flew by, you slowly opened your eyes and start to stretch out your arms as a new day has begun. You lightly rubbed your eyes and the first thing you notice was your hands. You blinked for a moment since you lost and confused on what's going on that it made you sat up on your bed right away. You stared at your surroundings and you couldn't believe at what you were seeing, ...you were back in your old room. "Is this a dream?" You asked yourself as you felt the difference atmosphere surrounding you.

You sleepily got up from your bed and walked over to the mirror to take a look at your oldself again. You couldn't believe it as you were lightly touching yourself. Its not really a dream, its more like real life... you were back to your old body and you can't believe it right now. "I'm back..." You said as you touched your face.

You heard your phone suddenly ringing that it got your attention right away. You curiously walked over to it and lightly picking up viewing the contact name. "Hello?" You curiously answered as you put the phone against your ear.

"~~~~~?" The familiar voice spoke through the phone. You didn't know why, but you felt surprise from hearing this voice.

"Daehyun-ah, we're finally back to our normal bodies!" You happily spoke as you gave a fake smile over the phone.

"Nae," Daehyun spoke. "It feels kind of weird being back in my own body. What about you?"

"Well... things are just great. For once, I don't have to awkwardly shower with your body." You awkwardly chuckled at the topic. Gosh dang it! Why did I say that?! You thought to yourself in embarassment.

"Uh..." Daehyun said. "Right...? I guess...I'll be seeing you at school?"

"Yeah!" You exclaimed out of nowhere. "S-Sure..." You try to hold in your excitement as you were out of it this morning.

You gave yourself a facepalm and the first thing that Daehyun asked was, "~~~~~, is everything ok?"

"Huh?" You blinked. "O-Of course, it just being back in my body... I am kind of overreacting since it has been a while to be my old self again." You chuckled as you smiled widely over the phone.

"Right...?" Daehyun said as he paused over the phone. "Well, I'll be seeing you at school. Later!"

"Ok! Later!" You said as you hung up the call. You have a depressed look as you fell on your bed and hide your face with the closest pillow near you. What is wrong with me...? You thought to yourself.

~*~*~*~

As you were getting ready for school, you couldn't decide on what you want to wear. Hm... You thought to yourself curiously. I have no clue what should I wear... 

You rummaged through your clothes trying to find the perfect outfit, but you have no clue what you want to wear at the moment. You start to think about Daehyun's closet on how half of his clothes were filled with dark colors and that you would have to deal with wearing that every single day. Seeing your closet now and comparing it to Daehyun's, you weren't really used to wearing the bright colors once again.

You randomly grabbed a white blouse and a denim skirt and decided to wear that for the day since you couldn't think of anything else to wear. Later on, as you got out of the shower you lightly curled your hair and put on your white flats and walked out of your house heading to your car. When was the last time have I ever drive in this thing? You thought to yourself again as you start get a whiff of that familiar car scent.

You shrugged off your curiousness and start to drive towards the school. As you arrived at school, you notice SunHee was already there along with Daehyun's friends. "Ah~ ~~~~~!" SunHee happily called out to you as she rushed up to you and hugged you tightly.

"Morning to you too?" You said in a confused tone since you have never seen SunHee acted this way before.

"I am just in a delightful mood today!" She giggled at you. "So? How does it feel like to be back in your body again?" She gave you a wink.

"...Different?" You rosed a brow since you couldn't think of the right word to say.

"But, its your body!" SunHee blinked. "Aren't you happy that you and Daehyun are finally back to normal and you guys can continue on with your daily lives?"

"I...guess..." You shrugged as you can't believe that your back to your normal self.

SunHee had a feeling something was up, she was staring at you with a poker face and she tilted her head. "There's something wrong isn't there?" SunHee asked as she pouted her lips at you.

"What?! No! Nothing is wrong!" You said as you try avoiding the question. "Look! Um... I'm going to head to class early. Tell Daehyun I said hi ok!" You start to speed walk away leaving SunHee behind along with Daehyun's friends.

"~~~~~..." SunHee said as she had a feeling that switching you and Daehyun back was a terrible mistake.

Daehyun arrived at school and the first people he notice was his friends and SunHee. "Well looked who finally get to show up." Yongguk said as he stared at Daehyun's arrival.

"I know, I know..." Daehyun sighed. "I was fashionably late."

"Jeez, usually its always ~~~~~ who is fashionably late." Youngjae blinked. "And she is understandable!"

"Ha," Daehyun said sarcastically as he glared at the younger. "Very funny Youngjae."

"I'm just saying." Youngjae shrugged carelessly.

"Speaking of ~~~~~, where is she?" Daehyun asked as he notice that you weren't around.

"She went to class early." SunHee mentioned as she avoid making eye contact with Daehyun.

Daehyun has that feeling that something is up with SunHee, but at the same time... you came across his mind. "SunHee is everything ok?" Daehyun asked curiously.

"I guess..." SunHee sighed. "I mean, I'm fine... but I don't know about ~~~~~." 

"Did something happened?" Zelo asked curiously. "What happened to ~~~~~-noona?!"

"I really don't know." SunHee pouted. "I'm just worried about her."

"Now that you mention about it, she has been acting weird this morning as well." Daehyun mentioned. "I called her this morning and she was completely out of it."

"Like how out of it?" Himchan asked as he raised a brow at Daehyun.

"She was like an everyday Jongup." Daehyun said as he tries to describes your feelings.

"Yah!" Jongup said as he glared at Daehyun. "I am not that out of it!"

"Really...?" Youngjae sighed as he glanced over at Jongup.

Jongup gave a long pause and looked at the group, "I'm confused... what are we talking about?"

The group sighed and Yongguk did a facepalm at Jongup's goofiness in the mornings. "See what I mean..." Daehyun muttered. "And that was how ~~~~~ was acting as well."

SunHee felt upset because she probably knows why you're upset. "Well, whatever it is... I'm going to ask her." SunHee said as she gave Daehyun and the others a fake smile. "I'll see you guys later ok!"

SunHee walked away and start to head to her class and decides to wait for you once your first period ends.

~*~*~*~

As first period ended, you walked out of the classroom and you notice SunHee waiting by the door. She gave you a serious look and you know that she must be on to you. You quickly ignore her and start to speed walk to your locker. SunHee sighed as she notice how you're acting, she quickly caught up to you and stand right in front on your locker. "Don't even think about it ~~~~~!" SunHee mentioned as she blocked your locker by using her hand.

You sighed at SunHee's attitude and rolled your eyes at her, "What do you want?"

"Seriously?" SunHee said in an obvious tone. "I'm here because I want to know what the heck is up with you today?! You have been acting weird and Daehyun and the others want to know if you're doing ok?"

"I'm fine..." You said in an annoyed tone since you didn't want SunHee or the others to know how you're feeling at the moment.

You suddenly walked away leaving SunHee behind which made SunHee ticked off. "Yah!" SunHee shouted. "WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR DEAL?! I HAVE NEVER EVEN SEE YOU ACT LIKE THIS BEFORE?!"

You stopped in the middle of the hallway due to SunHee's yelling. You silently just stood there gripping on to your bag while all the attention was on you. You can feel the aura on how pissed off SunHee is at you. It made you sad and guilty on how you're acting, but you don't want her to feel bad over you coming back to your own body. You peeked over at SunHee and she was biting her lip and giving a dirty glare at you. You slowly turned back and continue on walking leaving her behind.

SunHee was shocked to see your reaction. She has never seen you like this before and she really wants to find out what is going on with you. ~~~~~... SunHee thought as she thinks it was her fault for starting this whole situtation.

You continued on walking down the hallway and you weren't paying attention until you bumped into someone. "S-Sorry..." You shyly said and as you glimpse up you notice you bumped into Daehyun.

"~~~~~," Daehyun blinked. "It's alright... Is everything ok? SunHee was looking for you."

"Well..." You muttered. "She found me already." You quickly start to avoid making contact with Daehyun.

Daehyun tilted his head curiously and start to question you, "Something's wrong, does SunHee know about it?"

"I..." You faintly spoke, "I just don't really want to talk about it." You pushed Daehyun to the side and continue on walking ahead leaving Daehyun behind with a confused look.

SunHee... what did you do? Daehyun thought to himself worriedly.

~*~*~*~

It was after school and you were walking over to your car. As you unlock the car with your beeper, you were about to go in once you open the door. "~~~~~?" A voice suddenly called out to you.

You sighed irritatedly and stopped what you were doing and glanced over at the person standing in front of you. "Oh? Mihi?" You said as you were suprise to see her standing right in front of you. "Is there anything you need?"

"Actually..." Mihi said as she gave you a worried look. "I just want to talk."

You tilted your head as you were confuse on what she was going to talk to you about, but you just shrugged it off and gave her a friendly smile. "Why don't we take a ride in my car then. I'll take you to the cafe I work at and we'll talk from there." You offered.

Mihi gave you a small smile and nodded as she went into your car and you start to drive her to the cafe you work at. As you arrived there, you told Mihi that you would be working on your shift first and then you will be talking to her once its over. You were working trying to rush yourself making the order and trying to get the place closed as soon as possible so you can still have time talking to Mihi.

Finally, when your shift finished, you notice Mihi was still sitting at the same table you assigned her and she was doing her homework. You smiled proudly at her since you have never seen this side of her. You kindly walked up to her and set down a slice of strawberry shortcake and some hot chocolate for her. "I thought you might wanted some food." You mentioned as you gave her a friendly smile and sat at the empty chair that was across from her.

"Thank you." Mihi said as she just finished her homework and gently put it back into her bag.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" You asked curiously as you tilt your head at her. "I thought you didn't like me that much just because I know your brother."

"Nah, it's fine." Mihi said as she took a small bite of her cake. "It just my little sister instincts. I am just trying to watch over my older brother, but I know you're a nice person ~~~~~."

"Then..." You blinked at her thoughts. "I am lost."

"The reason why I'm here is because... I wanted to talk about you." Mihi said as she gave you a suspicious glare.

"Me?" Your eyes grew as you felt something is wrong. "W-What do you mean?!"

"Look, you don't have to play dumb with me... I know your secret between you and Daehyun. Did you really think that no one was not going to notice it?" Mihi said as she smirked at you.

You felt your heart racing in fear. Know? What do you mean she knows?!?! I don't even know what she's talking about?! You thought to yourself worriedly. You cleared your throat and gulped for a moment, "I'm confuse..."

"Seriously?! Do you even know what secret am I talking about?!" Mihi said as she slammed her fork on the table making you jump.

Gosh, this girl has such a huge temper like brother. You sighed to yourself in thought. "Would you cool it?! You know I'm kind of confuse right now so just tell me already!!" You suddenly shouted since you couldn't take her attitude anymore.

"I was talking about how you and my brother switched bodies you idiot!" Mihi said leaving you shocked and surprised on how she found out.