Introducing...Ms.Perfect and Mr.Jerk

I Switched Bodies With A Jerk

It was a normal day for you, Park ~~~~~~ was your name. The Sun was shining bright since a new regular day has come. You were getting ready for school, and as usual you would always wear your original style. As you was about to walk out of the room, you stopped for a moment and glance yourself at the mirror. 

You blinked at your own reflection but, you just shrug it off and gave a small smile. You walked out of your room and closed the door behind you. You arrived at your school skipping happily on this beautiful day. "Annyeonghaseyo ~~~~~." A couple of girls greeted.

"Hello." You greeted back with your famous friendly smile.

The girls' eyes widen and you could hear them gasp and squeal in happiness. You continue walking inside the school and you gave a slight smile. You enter the hallways of school and notice a path that was cleared out as you enter the school. "Good morning ~~~~~~." A guy greeted.

"Morning." You smiled.

You walked over to your locker and you spotted someone standing near your locker. You stopped for a moment and tilt your head in curiousity. Mwoyoe? Do we have a new student? You thought.

You walked up to the girl, you lightly tap her shoulder and then asked, "Excuse me...are you lost?"

The mysterious girl turned around took a glance at you. You notice that her eyes widen as she glance at you. You raised a brow at her and spoke, "You seem lost. Nice to meet you my name is Park ~~~~~. What is yours?"

"Sun..." She spoke. "SunHee..."

"Oh...nice to meet you. You must be new here. Don't worry, I'll give you a tour if you like." You insisted.

"R-Really?" SunHee spoke shyly to you.

You grin at her and nodded, "Nae!"

You notice SunHee gave a wide smile at you and she nodded happily. You gave a small smile as you open your locker and start to put your things in. "Yah! Ms. Perfect!" A voice suddenly interrupted.

Right when you heard that voice, you gave an annoyed look. "Great...look at what dragged in." You mumbled to yourself.

"What do you want Mr. Jerk?" You mumbled in annoyance. You glance over at a guy who was wearing all black clothing and was giving a glare at you.

"Wow...so mean of you to call me a jerk." He said sarcastically.

"Eheh, I can call you a jerk whenever I want as you can see." You scoffed.

"Do you seriously want to continue this argument ~~~~~?" He sneered.

"Yes, yes I seriously want to go there because you're the one who called for me in the first place." You mentioned. "Now what the heck do you want Jung Daehyun?"

Daehyun mumbled cuss words under his breath, as the 2 of you were arguing a crowd was surrounding the 2 of you. Some people were used to seeing you and Daehyun argue almost every single day, but you still don't get why the heck people still come and watch you and that "jerk" argue? What's so cool about seeing 2 people argue almost every single day at school?

"I was about to ask you if you did your science homework?" Daehyun spoke quickly.

"What do you think?" You said as you raised a brow at him.

Daehyun stood there awkwardly and asked, "Can I copy?"

"Heck...no!" You quickly reject and walked away.

SunHee notice you stomping away so she quickly start to catch up and walk with you. Daehyun widen his eyes and then start to catch up to you as well. "Stupid Jung Daehyun." You muttered.

"~~~~~, who is he anyway?" SunHee asked curiously.

"Him?" You blinked. "Jung Daehyun, the most hateful, agressive, and annoying jerk you will ever meet." 

"Why you call him a jerk?" SunHee asked curiously.

"Wae?" You raised a brow. "Because Jung Daehyun is a jerk. Ever since we met each other all we do is just argue. He calls me Ms. Perfect so I call him Mr. Jerk."

"It looks like you guys are the most popular people at this school." SunHee giggled. "Well I mean you are perfect ~~~~~, but I mean Daehyun even though that dude is a jerk to you. He is sure popular with the girls."

"Popular?" You asked curiously. "Even though girls like bad boys like Daehyun, I am never going to date him. Besides, me and that jerk are never getting together."

You walked into your class and leave SunHee behind. SunHee blinked at what you said and she giggled, I wonder what will happen if Jung Daehyun and Park ~~~~~ switch bodies? 

~*~*~*~

You arrived in your science class and sat in your regular seat as you walked in the classroom. You actually kind of like science since the class is really easy and you learn quicker. But, even though you like your class there is still one reason why you hate it...Jung Daehyun.

You notice the jerk arriving in the classroom, everyone stayed quiet right away as the jerk arrived. You gave a glare at him since apparently his assigned seat is right next to you. Daehyun glared at you as well as he sat in his seat. Both of you guys stayed quiet not saying a word to each other but, an evil atomosphere was surround the 2 of you.

"Good morning class~" The science teacher greeted as he walked in the classroom. "As you can see we have a homework due today so pass your homework up."

Just like Ms. Perfect, you went through your backpack and took out your homework. You set it on the desk and Daehyun rolled his eyes at you and scoffed. You heard his scoff which made you give a glare at him. "Stupid jerk...if you wanted to copy it so badly you should have copied someone else." You muttered under your breath angrily.

Daehyun heard your muttered words and he growled in annoyance. "Stupid Ms. Perfect, I would have copied someone else but you're the only person I sit next to." He mumbled quickly.

You catch some of Daehyun's words and you sighed, "Babo..."

The other students notice the evil atomosphere surrounding you and Daehyun. Some of the students watch as you and Daehyun gave silent insults to each other. "The teacher really pick those 2 to sit next to each other. They will kill each other in the end." A student whispered.

"I know, but they do make a cute couple I have got to say." Another student mentioned.

Both you and Daehyun heard what one of the students mentioned. You're kidding? Me and him? As a couple? Heck no! You thought.

You suddenly imagine you and Daehyun being all lovey dovey but for a second, you suddenly felt like throwing up in the end. Ok, that is just disgusting! Plus it is never going to happen! You thought.

Daehyun notice that you were doing a disgusted face, which made him roll his eyes. Stupid ~~~~~, you would seriously imagine us a couple. I already know it's never going to happen. I really don't get why would I date a nagging person like you. Daehyun thought.

And I mean, seriously look at Daehyun. Thinking he's all badass, guess what you're not. You're just a jerk ever since you were born. You thought.

This couple relationship is never going to happen and that is final! You and Daehyun thought.

~*~*~*~

The bell finally rung, you quickly rush out of the classroom but, just when you were about leave the door, at the same time someone was trying to leave the same time as you. You glance over and notice it was that "jerk", Jung Daehyun blocking your way. "Yah! As you can see I got here first." You mentioned.

"And does it look like I care?" He asked sarcastically. "Um...no, now get out of the way Ms. Perfect, I am trying to get through."

"Haven't you heard of the term "Ladies first"?" You said.

"Yeah, I would let kind ladies through. But, not evil cave woman like you." Daehyun insulted.

"You did not just go there Jung Daehyun." You glared at him.

"Oh...I did." He smirked at you.

He shoved you away and walk out of the classroom first. You blinked at him and then growled in annoyance. You watch him walk away and all you did was just scoffed at him in disappointment. "Once a jerk...always a jerk..." You mumbled.